Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? (441 Views)

Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by Deparadox(m): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2021
I came across this tweet today "I hardly sleep in the night this day bcus of buhari. He always appear in my dream with guys in black that dress like herdsmen"

Though Dynarmo as an upcoming artist have sang several song against this administration, including featuring Tekno and Falz on a song titled "democracy". This makes me wonder if his statement is a divine revelation or just another hate speech.

Before the 2019 general election, Dynarmo sang a song tittled "buhari mbo" where he predicted the Nigeria of today. His social media account were hacked until recently before we noticed him on Twitter and Instagram again with post of buhari circulating everywhere.

What do you think?? Could it be God speaking through him or another hater??

Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by Deparadox(m): 1:22am On Apr 28, 2021
The thing funny oo.
But make we reason am wella, sense dey there.
Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by AllenSpencer: 1:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Deparadox:
I came across this tweet today "I hardly sleep in the night this day bcus of buhari. He always appear in my dream with guys in black that dress like herdsmen"

Though Dynarmo as an upcoming artist have sang several song against this administration, including featuring Tekno and Falz on a song titled "democracy". This makes me wonder if his statement is a divine revelation or just another hate speech.

Before the 2019 general election, Dynarmo sang a song tittled "buhari mbo" where he predicted the Nigeria of today. His social media account were hacked until recently before we noticed him on Twitter and Instagram again with post of buhari circulating everywhere.

What do you think?? Could it be God speaking through him or another hater??

Dude definitely abuses alcohol and illicit substances like cocaine, marijuana, menth or fentanyl

Buhari in his dream! grin grin grin

Only drugs can make one this foolish

1 Like

Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Is grass green ?
Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by Deparadox(m): 1:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Is grass green ?
maybe the guy is from Bornu, Benue, ondo, taraba, nasarawa and co. herdsmen fit dey appear for their dream there lol.
but this one loud oo
��
Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by Terorislam: 5:40am On Apr 28, 2021
Yes, I can even bet with Bola Tinubu's scrutum that Buhari wants to islamise the Zo.o
Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by helinues: 6:00am On Apr 28, 2021
That's not logical....
Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by InaNla(f): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2021
As a sympathy to his fellow terrorists. YES!
Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by FarahAideed: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Anyone still in doubt about Buharis role in the current insecurity is a dullardd
Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by odogwunaija(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari is the chief sponsor of BH. No wonder they appointed him to represent them when GEJ wanted to negotiate with them back then. The essence of visa upon arrival for non Nigerian citizens is to facilitate free entry of fulanis from all over the world. Gov Ortom of benue state just said it recently (it's on YouTube) that Buhari is working with the fulani to take over Nigeria.
If a sitting Gov who has access to intelligence gathering can say this on national TV, I can't agree less.
Re: Could Buhari Be Sponsoring Herdsmen Truly?? by orisa37: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2021
MACBAN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Imposes Curfew From 10pm To 6am In All Of Rivers State / Insecurity: Akwa Ibom Govt Bans Motorcycles At Night / Allow Military Take Over, Divide Nigeria Into Six States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.