Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) (45204 Views)

Billionaire Daughter, Meram Indimi Weds Turkish Businessman / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
May be Meram Indimi will be a future wife of Ned, I things, she left her first husband.
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by BroGeor(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ned Nwoko does not behave like the typical northern muslim that I know
of. He is a good man
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by Finestgal: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Anaerobi:
nawa o

God please bless me so that I will be a blessing to others too.
Amen
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Finestgal:
Amen
And Amen...
thank you dear.
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by candygist: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2021
zoghys:

Because we are the one without the brain

Including you, right ?
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by zoghys: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2021
candygist:

Including you, right ?

Nope, including your father
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by candygist: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
zoghys:

Nope, including your father

You see how foolish you are ?
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by zoghys: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
candygist:

You see how foolish you are ?

Your father in the house, because am sure he hasn't done a good job training you. Lucky you this is a faceless forum, so continue to act smart.
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by candygist: 1:11am On May 02, 2021
zoghys:

Your father in the house, because am sure he hasn't done a good job training you. Lucky you this is a faceless forum, so continue to act smart.

I'm sure you don't even know who your real father is. Ask your Devilish mom for the truth. Bastard.
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by Microwhy: 12:33pm On May 05, 2021
Chijeep:
[s][/s]
Sharrap.... I said sharrap...
So because your G.parents practiced polygamy so is good abi?
You should also adopt their using humans as sacrifices na... maybe you may not be in existence today self..
So polygamy is bad?
If your wife is lying to you that you're the only man she knows since you married her, then you're deceiving yourself. Same goes to you fuckard.
But if you're still single, keep dreaming for a faithful partner.
The logic behind polygamy is beyond your mental Comprehension.
Re: Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2021
Microwhy:

So polygamy is bad?
If your wife is lying to you that you're the only man she knows since you married her, then you're deceiving yourself. Same goes to you fuckard.
But if you're still single, keep dreaming for a faithful partner.
The logic behind polygamy is beyond your mental Comprehension.
Your believe...
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Nadia Buari Bares Cleavage In Stunning New Photos / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Vacation In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.