Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Dating Married People: Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dating Married People: Why? (1373 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Married People: Why? by mantutuman(m): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2007
Married? Why Will You Date?

I recently noticed that the more married you are, the more likely it is that single people will seek to date you. Is this a general thing going on or is there an adrenalin rush of taking relationships to the next level. I remember when it was a taboo or an issue that would raise a lot of whispers to see a married man dating a young girl or vice versa. Not any more.
How will this trend affect us all in the future?
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by iyken(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2007
mantutuman:

Married? Why Will You Date?

I recently noticed that the more married you are, the more likely it is that single people will seek to date you.
This is kind'a confusing.How is one more married and less married? undecided
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by efuah(f): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2007
iyken:

This is kind'a confusing.How is one more married and less married? undecided
lol

mantutuman:

the more likely it is that single people will seek to date you.
is the young girls that are chasing the married men or the men that has been chasing the young girls?
for me i call such men "HUNGRY LIONS" they won't leave u alone even if u happen to be the chief bride's made to his wife grin
disgusting!!
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by amaikama(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster!! simple! the young girls feel the married men are worth the juice while the single men are just players. they tend to see the married men as the real men while the single men are just lossers excerpt me shay! grin. they cannot even take care of them selfs how much more a lady. lipsrsealed but the married ones are capable of taking good care of their woman and also, look in their direction when the need arises. cry
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by FBS: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2009
@amaikama, I cant say you were wrong. You stated some very valid points.
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2009
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by dree1: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ Amaikama and chaircover !

Very good point. I totally agree with you. lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
chaircover:

if anyone comes near my husband I will whack her on the head with a big spade. Full stop.
rofl cheesy
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by Nobody: 3:03am On May 01, 2009
have you women ever thought that, MAYBE, it was just that married women are less WAHALA!!!!!
its a known fact that dating a married women will bring nothing but pleasure.
1) she wont be calling/texting you at all hours of the day/night.
2) She wont try to "surprize" you by coming to your house at all hours of the day/night, therefore giving a man plenty of needed space.
3) we all know how some women out there are quick to talk about marriage. thats one type of women that WONT!!!!!!

Dating a married woman is a sure fact that she is in it for the SEX and nothing more, and yet, she will NOT try to squeeze a pregnancy out of you.
i say, married women are the best out there and when i get chances with some, i dont turn them down.
and before all you locos out there try to vilify me, lets remember that it takes two to get jiggy, and probably if their husbands were doing everything right, then the spouse wouldnt look elsewhere for some "acrobatic bedroom affection".

as for the ladies going for married men, we all know how some women need that "sugar daddy loving" and especially all the perks that comes with it, without the wahala of raising children, cooking and cleaning after his sorry ass. lets not forget waking up EVERY NIGHT next to that snoring guy dreaming of all the good men you could have married instead of him.
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 01, 2009
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by xavier3(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2009
i don't think what your saying (topic) applies to guys unless d guy is looking for a sugar mummy. it partially goes for the ladies.
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 01, 2009
chaircover:

What goes round surely comes round.
Hope you are ready to accept that some young happening active dude will be servicing your wife when she gets fed up of  "waking up EVERY NIGHT next to that snoring guy dreaming of all the good men she could have married instead of you"

sistah, i am open minded and comfortable with my sexuality. why should the girl be "sexually" miserable because her husband is not passionate any longer? or doesnt care about his appearance any longer? how can she look at the NOW obese, pot bellied guy sleeping next to her and be aroused while before the guy was fit and active? although she still loves him as a person, the passion is surely gone and only a young cat will bring that back to life!
i am ready to accept that IF i am not up to the task at hand then she has the RIGHT to go and look elsewhere for someone who can provide her with what she needs.
i wouldnt want someone to be with me and have her desires/fantasies etc repressed because i am too tired to bother or afraid to let her be herself .
if i have tried my best and still cant be up to provide her with what she sexually needs THEN she has all the rights to go and find it elsewhere.
some women will think that, because of love and marriage, they shouldnt but thats their loss and they should therefore be "sexually" miserable for the rest of their lives then.
its all too common, when you first meet, the guy shags you every night with a passion and for hours. then when you get married the passion is still there but the stamina is a little less. years down the line, both passion and stamina are gone and you are lucky if you get it once a week on a "wham bham thank you mam" style!
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by invisible2(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2009
Nothing wrong with it if you like it. But if you get into trouble, sorry will be your middle name.
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On May 01, 2009
It is sad, however, it is seems to ave been and will continue to be.
Cheating seems to know no race.
Cheating seems to know no height.
Only one thing cheating know is money, infact, a poor man cheats too.
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 01, 2009
Fhemmmy:

It is sad, however, it is seems to ave been and will continue to be.
Cheating seems to know no race.
Cheating seems to know no height.
Only one thing cheating know is money, infact, a poor man cheats too.

it is only called cheating when one of the participant doesnt know about it.
if people were more open minded and honest about what they really want and need from their spouse then the world would be a better place.
its also well known that some men like freaks but, god forbid, they would never marry one and instead will go and look for that "clean god fearing" spouse. then once in a while, he will need to go and get his "freak on" with some side toto.
that said man would be better off if he just married the god fearing woman, turned her into a freak and get his "medicine" from his wife.
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by EKENEA(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2009
cheat and face the risk of aids.
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by invisible2(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2009
Even with rubber?
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 02, 2009
EKENEA:

cheat and face  the risk of aids.

damn!!!! which cave do you come from?!
so only cheating people are exposed to HIV?!
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AN OBJECT CALLED A    C O N D O M!?!?
what about the people who get infected through bad blood transfusion in hospitals? maybe we should also say dont get sick then?!

what you should say is "have unprotected sex with ANYONE and face the risks of aids".
Re: Dating Married People: Why? by tope5000: 11:52pm On May 02, 2009
invisible!:

Nothing wrong with it if you like it. But if you get into trouble, sorry will be your middle name.

Hehehehehe grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take It As A Man / What Should Be Your Priority At Age 30? / Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.