Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) (44538 Views)

Emmanuel Dennis Becomes 3rd Nigerian To Score Vs Real Madrid In Champions League / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Basicend: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Madrid are very lucky to get anything out of that match.
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by contigiency(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
gurunlocker:
You go do 30 seconds video, use 20 seconds for your page advert grin grin

The thing tire me my brother.
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by hybrid11(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:
this werner guy is good but jus going through difficult times in Chelsea, am not surprised because it have also happened to other great players dt moved n flopped in Chelsea in d past like Torres, shevchenko n even morata..
still dnt know d main reason it keeps happening but I know dt this same werner guy would start banging goals if he moves to a team like city or madrid, or if he returns bk to germany, or maybe his style doesn't fit dis Chelsea team..
same happened to a certain jovic dt shined in Frankfurt n flopped in Madrid, he returned bk to Frankfurt after 2 seasons n did an hat trick in his first game n started scoring for fun..
It seems this german league strikers find it easy scoring in dt league n do flop in other big leagues n dts why i fear for barca getting dt wizard haaland..
what style are you talking about?this squad and coach play a similar pattern when he was in Leipzig
the goal he missed yesterday and against Montenegro does it have anything to do with style of play? his good but he needs to work on his finishing
his finishing is 3/10

3 Likes

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Steve0979(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Seun360:

All Madrid needs in London is to score at least 2 goalsit . Chelsea go jaabo, that am sure.
if it was easy dey would have scored yesterday na
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Matthew2925(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
He is a good player no doubt. But chances like this are needed to be taken by a striker. He needs to start adding more intelligence to his style of play.
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by sylve11: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
The guys dey miss good chances well well and it's not good at all. cool
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by paulolee(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
hybrid11:
what style are you talking about?this squad and coach play a similar pattern when he was in Leipzig
the goal he missed yesterday and against Montenegro does it have anything to do with style of play? his good but he needs to work on his finishing
his finishing is 3/10
sure man...he needs more work
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Let's just call him "Miss Werner"

Chelsea are suppose to win that match in the first half but they threw their chances away.

Madrid might deal with them in the second leg.

For a final before the finals, join me and watch Villarreal with Arsenal.

E go sweet
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by contigiency(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Seun360:

All Madrid needs in London is to score at least 2 goals. Chelsea go jaabo, that am sure.

Madrid that struggled in their home? No problem, let them come with the two goals,
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by JudeAfoo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
I always compare any miss I see with Yakubu's. Timo hasn't done badly

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by hopexter(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
ADIPONECTIN:
Someone pls cut him some soap!

Him get soap but him don’t forget the incantation :- undecided
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Kingcalls: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:
this werner guy is good and a proven goal scorer in Leipzig last season but jus going through difficult times in Chelsea, am not surprised because it have also happened to other great players dt moved n flopped in Chelsea in d past like Torres, shevchenko n even morata..
still dnt know d main reason it keeps happening but I know dt this same werner guy would start banging goals if he moves to a team like city or madrid, or if he returns bk to germany, or maybe its another transfer fails from german league
same happened to a certain batshauyi n even jovic dt shined in Frankfurt n flopped in Madrid, he returned bk to Frankfurt after 2 seasons n did an hat trick in his first game n started scoring for fun..
It seems this german league strikers find it easy scoring in dt league n do flop in other big leagues n dts why i fear for barca getting dt wizard haaland..

U think its easy to move from one country to another and keep in scoring goals...this guy was the 4th top scorer in Europe last season only behind immobile , Lewandowski and Ronaldo...thats y I laf when u all say messi will score lots of goals if he joins PL ... this guy scored English teams as well , but playing for leipzig against English teams in the CL is different from playing English teams in the PL without leipzig ...
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Cmanforall: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:
this werner guy is good and a proven goal scorer in Leipzig last season but jus going through difficult times in Chelsea, am not surprised because it have also happened to other great players dt moved n flopped in Chelsea in d past like Torres, shevchenko n even morata..
still dnt know d main reason it keeps happening but I know dt this same werner guy would start banging goals if he moves to a team like city or madrid, or if he returns bk to germany, or maybe its another transfer fails from german league
same happened to a certain batshauyi n even jovic dt shined in Frankfurt n flopped in Madrid, he returned bk to Frankfurt after 2 seasons n did an hat trick in his first game n started scoring for fun..
De Bruyna, Sallah
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by 9isguy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Don’t ever, I repeat, don’t ever compare Messi to Werner type of player... I beg you
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by eskorelvis: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:

The truth of the matter is that bundesliga is a trash league. Very trashy indeed. Every team there plays highline, no consideration for defense. That's why they bang in goals steadily. Even lesser bundesliga find it easy scoring against bayern as well cos they also okay d highline game. To me, haaland is a fraud cos he only knows how to play against such bundesliga teams, 2 legs against City and he couldn't grab a goal. I'd pick Mbappe over him anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
psychologist:
As a Barcelona fan, the both of them can lose for all I care...

The cup is going to the City. cool

Aunty how can the both of them lose?

Anyway, up blues!
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by BamakSNR(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lagoon0:
grin Chelsea need average skill agidi striker that would always do nice finishing.

Someone like Diego Costa grin
yeah. like Lukaku, Aguero

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
From previous great or good players experience EPL can sometimes make nonsense of players from leagues outside EPL. Poor finishing and inability to convert clear cut chances will cost.Chelsea the final if care is not taken.

When a team is having and getting clear cut chances to bury it's opponent and it does not convert those chances.They should not blame anyone including the referee when they don't win the match.
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Lagoon0: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
BamakSNR:

yeah. like Lukaku, Aguero
Swears bro. Exactly
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
ADIPONECTIN:
Someone pls cut him some soap!

Only the foam from Iheanacho’s soap can change his fortunes.....

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Chelsea have to Score when they get such Chances. They were clearly the better team yesterday.
But their lack of clinical finishing Cost them dearly.
I hope they can do better in the return leg, or else Madrid Might Just do to Chelsea what Athletico did to Liverpool.
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by EmmanuelBanks: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:

I swear bros you just spoke my mind, that halaand own ehn, e fit go flop last last ooo

come to think of it...the case of dembele before Barca bought him from dortmund that year, this guy was on fire then. I think Barca bought him over 140m pounds not euros oo or dollars...

but last last the guy still deyy struggle, there was a time he almost went one season straight with injury, the guy manage try small this season, but he is still wack compare to what he did in Dortmund...all these German players are over hype piece of shit

instead of my team Manchester United to go for halaand I rather buy harry kane 3times

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Jayrow08: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Make e go meet Iheanacho make im cut soap 4 am
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by sinola(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:

It is the fallout effect of all those juju, Drogba took from afrika and deposited in that club that no other striker in that team shall be greater than him....
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by kamossreal(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:

Oga.. The point is.... The guy misses a lot of close range chances.... Take out Torres, and Shevchenko,out of glorious chances this guy has missed... Just in a season.... If Fernando Torres had this same chance surely he will convert it.... The road to 2012....Torres is among players that contributed to that glory.

3 Likes

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
Werner plays good football just that he's been unlucky lately.
....You summed it up. He positions himself very well, but very unlucky when it comes to finishing. Good save from Courtiou too, we must give the goalkeeper his deserved credit. The shot was on target.
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
sinola:

It is the fallout effect of all those juju, Drogba took from afrika and deposited in that club that no other striker in that team shall be greater than him....

In 2012 Drogba Committed 2 Fouls in the
Penalty Area.

1. Against Barcelona 2nd Leg Semi-Final.
Messi Could not Convert the Penalty in
CAMP NOU.

2. Against Bayern Munich Final.
Argen Robben Could also not Convert the
Penalty in the Allianz Arena.

Both Players were at their Prime.

1 Like

Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by contigiency(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:

go.watch clips of him at liepzig banging goals for fun...the guy is a proven goal scorer bt he is d opposite in Chelsea

I never said the guy is not a good player/striker. I only contested the point you made on style of play. So in my opinion, his problem is psychological.
Re: Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) by jumper524(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:
his conversion rate even at Leipzig was low.
the only difference is that the chances to miss/score are fewer in the epl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) / Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics / Taiwo Awoniyi Builds Modern Day Dressing Room For Local Team That Produced Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.