Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us (3564 Views)

(SE) Warned Us Against Tinubu,But We Use Propaganda Labeling Them IPOB:Yusuf / Sardauna Warned Us About This Igbo Mentality - Arewa Youths / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2021
I still remember 2015,some of you wailing now Insulted Him when he talked about the fulanis agenda to islamise Nigeria,how far today.

Make una enjoy the Evil una vote for.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by CodeTemplar: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Lol.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by FarahAideed: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2021
He did oo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by RisenJoe(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Wise men spoke out but still foolish selfish interest won't allow people reason properly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by chrisblack: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2021
RisenJoe:
Wise men spoke out but still foolish selfish interest won't allow people reason properly
We were warned. Many of us shouted at him.
We brought it on our self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by chatinent: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by Bruno3000(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerians deserve the kind of government they get. Very stubborn, insultive, selfish, greedy, self-righteous, arrogant, nepotistic, over-eligious set of people...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by sirmustyla(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2021
It's not too late. The solution now is separation. Besides, the north is useless to this country and they are causing trouble.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by Idiotseverywher: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Bruno3000:
Nigerians deserve the kind of government they get. Very stubborn, insultive, selfish, greedy, self-righteous, arrogant, nepotistic, over-eligious set of people...
. That is the simple definition

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by punisha: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Bruno3000:

succinctly put.

the people are 70% the problem
the government 30%.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by lotkyes200: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2021
No people insult a Pastor when he speaks like Christains do.

Well we are here now .

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by buckeyemedia: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sailor22:
I still remember 2015,some of you wailing now Insulted Him when he talked about the fulanis agenda to islamise Nigeria,how far today.

Make una enjoy the Evil una vote for.
Because Atiku of pdp isn’t also Fulani? Keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by lastempero: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
chrisblack:
We were warned. Many of us shouted at him.
We brought it on our self

95% was wrong and i guess you are part of them, 5% was never with this bunch of terrorists parading themselves as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by fourboys: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
tired of this contree mehnn
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by PlsBanMe: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dear OP (Sailor22)

The Bishop should have prayed us out of this present predicament than merely warning us.

I am no Bishop but I saw too that Buhari is going to be a greater failure. I warned those closer to me.

Don't make it look like the Bishop did something special. He did what I also did.

The first time I heard about the supposed power of the Bishop was many years ago while I was serving. A colleague then told me how this Bishop is so powerful that he will make blood drain out of the body of witches should she fail to confess in front of him.

I keep wondering how these so called powerful men cannot simply say the word and all terrorists die. Or how they couldn't pray for a better president for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlsBanMe:
Dear OP (Sailor22)

The Bishop should have prayed us out of this present predicament than merely warning us.

I am no Bishop but I saw too that Buhari is going to be a greater failure. I warned those closer to me.

Don't make it look like the Bishop did something special. He did what I also did.

The first time I heard about the supposed power of the Bishop was many years ago while I was serving. A colleague then told me how this Bishop is so powerful that he will make blood drain out of the body of witches should she fail to confess in front of him.

I keep wondering how these so called powerful men cannot simply say the word and all terrorists die. Or how they couldn't pray for a better president for Nigeria.

God doesn't work like that bro. You are someone's enemy too.

They may have wished u death.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by Christistruth00: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
David Oyedepo = Fake Pastor= Juju Priest

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by Temithorpe28: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Christistruth00:

Must you always display you madness every day? Oponu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by Christistruth00: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Temithorpe28:
Must you always display you madness every day? Oponu

The God of Oyedepo is not the Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ

By their fruits you shall know them

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by damosky12(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:

Read well. See 2015.

Was Atiku contesting 2015?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by ikennamadu1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Christistruth00:

The God of Oyedepo is not the Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ
By their fruits you shall know them
that's y your sense they your ear...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by damosky12(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlsBanMe:
Dear OP (Sailor22)

This is irrelevant to the original post.

Those who are here know the Bishop warned... They don't know you.

If they believed he did something special, of what harm is that? You didn't have to bring yourself into the topic.

Just BTW, you cant pray away the choice of a people. This is Democracy. The majority decide who rules them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by PlsBanMe: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
damosky12:

This is irrelevant to the original post.

Those who are here know the Bishop warned... They don't know you.

If they believed he did something special, of what harm is that? You didn't have to bring yourself into the topic.

Just BTW, you cant pray away the choice of a people. This is Democracy. The majority decide who rules them.

Not all those who are here know the Bishop warned. I am here and I don't. You will be shocked some don't even know your Bishop. I said he did nothing special. So many with brain will have an idea where the country was heading then.

And if you say they don't know me, they don't even know you exist. cheesy cheesy

You can't pray away the choice of a people? I thought prayer answereth all things.

I hope you know Jesus and not only the Bishop?Take care and God bless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by damosky12(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlsBanMe:

Not all those who are here know the Bishop warned. I am here and I don't.

Well, anyone who actively follows online news must have seen one of the clips and excerpts in which the Bishop warned...

You will be shocked some don't even know your Bishop. I said he did nothing special. So many with brain will have an idea where the country was heading then.

Well, you know him. Arguably, every nationally exposed Nigerian knows him.

If many with brains must have seen where the country was headed, I wonder if the majority who didn't see it are without brains. Such belligerence from you!

And if you say they don't know me, they don't even know you exist. cheesy cheesy

Alright. Are you OK now?

Read this again and see how infantile you are...

You can't pray away the choice of a people? I thought prayer answereth all things.

This goes to show your level. Well, God doesn't go against what anyone wills for themselves. Man has the gift of free will to exercise. If the majority decides they want Z to govern them, you can't pray away their collective will. Understand this.

I hope you know Jesus and not only the Bishop?Take care and God bless.

Really? Like you dine with Jesus steady? Tell me more...

BTW, you sound like a teenager. How old are you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by PlsBanMe: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
You are very sick cheesy cheesy

The biggest problem is that you don't know.

Damola or is it Damosky12 you are calling yourself here, I didn't know you are now so bad. I know you and you know I do.

No further replies to your nonsense.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by hotwax: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
we are in it together now. But i pray we dont come out of it so that those saibaba wereys also taste out of their soup
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by ogbuefi677(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

Govt,shut up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by damosky12(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlsBanMe:
You are very sick cheesy cheesy

The biggest problem is that you don't know.

Damola or is it Damosky12 you are calling yourself here, I didn't know you are now so bad. I know you and you know I do.

No further replies to your nonsense.

grin It's a kid!

It's ironic that your signature says what it says... You are really childish.

You know me? Congratulations!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by jude79(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He's talking about 2015 when Jonathan contested, not 2019.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by edoairways: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
lotkyes200:
No people insult a Pastor when he speaks like Christains do.

Well we are here now .
That is why Christians especially Nigerian Christians would continue to suffer. Until they learn to tame their tongue when is necessary, nothing will change
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by igbeke: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bishop David Oyedepo specifically told Nigerians that Bubu will open the gate of hell for them if he is voted for. We never hid his warnings, rather some of you were insulting him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by mbaise1000: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
WE, THE 5% warned you more than once, and rejected buhari more than once, and some people are still telling us today that given the chance, they will vote a buhari again, we have started warning again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. / Which Zone Will Decide 2023 Polls? / Misleading The Public: 2nd Niger Bridge 2018 Vs 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.