Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us (3563 Views)

(SE) Warned Us Against Tinubu,But We Use Propaganda Labeling Them IPOB:Yusuf / Sardauna Warned Us About This Igbo Mentality - Arewa Youths / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by Jesuschristus: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
And the same oyedepo later supported Atiku another Fulani,lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
African magic don wound you

PlsBanMe:
Dear OP (Sailor22)

The Bishop should have prayed us out of this present predicament than merely warning us.

I am no Bishop but I saw too that Buhari is going to be a greater failure. I warned those closer to me.

Don't make it look like the Bishop did something special. He did what I also did.

The first time I heard about the supposed power of the Bishop was many years ago while I was serving. A colleague then told me how this Bishop is so powerful that he will make blood drain out of the body of witches should she fail to confess in front of him.

I keep wondering how these so called powerful men cannot simply say the word and all terrorists die. Or how they couldn't pray for a better president for Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warned Us by PlsBanMe: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
African magic don wound you

The sun don blind you cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Forgive Me. I Will Confess All The Evil I've Done On Nairaland / Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud. / Misleading The Public: 2nd Niger Bridge 2018 Vs 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.