Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? (309 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Bola Tinubu: Hero Or Villain Of June 12? By Temidayo Akinsuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by saraki2019(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2021
If you know you know?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by peacekante: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Someone who is destroying our region ? What do u call that person?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by Armaggedon: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2021
BMC going berserk.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by PCSI: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:
Someone who is destroying our region ? What do u call that person?

An empty skull would always remain a burden to the neck.

Please do us a favour.... cut off your head and relieve the burden on your neck.

Nkita

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Hero

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by Draslo(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2021
If I was Nnamdi Kanu, I'd come back to Nigeria. If the government kills me, I'll know I died for a great cause and my death might be the catalyst for the realization of my dreams but right now I cannot take him seriously. The man needs to talk less and show some real balls

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by IgweOfNnewi: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
He would have been a hero if he had not drag Yoruba people alone in his madness, he was insulting Yorubas and their pastors, which he shouldn't have done.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by immortal2: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Draslo:
If I was Nnamdi Kanu, I'd come back to Nigeria. If the government kills me, I'll know I died for a great cause and my death might be the catalyst for the realization of my dreams but right now I cannot take him seriously. The man needs to talk less and show some real balls

MNK cannot die the death of a coward. Like Mohammed, MNK has done his Hijrah to Medina/Europe.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by MadamExcellency: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2021
None of the above.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Traitor? by Draslo(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2021
immortal2:

MNK cannot die the death of a coward. Like Mohammed, MNK has done his Hijrah to Medina/Europe.
Dying for something you believe in is not cowardly. There's nothing more brave. Forgive me for this but if Odumegwu Ojukwu didn't run away but choose to die for his cause, the north would fear (or should I say be very cautious of) the east and maybe they wouldn't have been so marginalised. My opinion though..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP Battle Over Fayose’s Alleged Backing Of Crony / Buhari’s Son-in-law, Two Others Declared Wanted Over $65 Million Alleged Fraud / 29,214 Households In Anambra To Receive Govt. COVID-19 Cash Transfer For Six Mon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.