Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari (28424 Views)

Rising Insecurity: Governors Have Turned Security Votes To Pocket Money - Ngige / Insecurity: Governors Cry Out, Demand Action From Buhari / Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by dre11(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers, says some of his colleagues are only running to Abuja to take photographs with President Muhammadu Buhari, instead of tackling the challenges in their states.

Speaking on Tuesday during an interactive session with some traditional rulers, political leaders, and other stakeholders at the government house in Port Harcourt, the state capital, Wike said the baffling state of insecurity is a clear manifestation of bad leadership.

The governor said instead of some leaders to be bold in speaking against the ills in the nation and sincerely pursue solutions to them, they indulge in sycophancy.

“Nigeria has totally collapsed. Look at today — what happened in Nasarawa and Benue states; how they slaughtered people on the road. See what is happening in Niger state and the APC governor there is crying, saying he has been talking to the federal government but nobody has listened to him. And that Boko Haram has come to take over the state, which is closest to Abuja,” Wike said.

“Look at Kaduna and Imo states; there is insecurity everywhere. The only anger I have with Imo state governor is this: I don’t know how people politicise things.

“Nigeria has a lot of problems and they keep running to the villa everyday to disturb Mr. President, for him to see their faces, pose for photographs and will not allow him to work.

“You know you have crisis at your place; you can’t stay to solve it. But every day, you go to see Mr. President so that the world will know that you’re close to him.”

Wike also criticised governors under the All Progressives Congress (APC) for being insincere with their claims that their party has solved the problems of hunger and unemployment.

According to him, governors should focus on finding solutions to the challenges affecting their states, rather than embark on frequent trips to Abuja.

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-on-insecurity-governors-only-running-to-abuja-to-take-photos-with-buhari

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by chatinent: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2021
I remember Animal Farm.

I remember the pigs. �

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Mokason288(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Very wicked truth

From the wicked Wike

A man who ran from government house due to insecurity to go leave in the Military Barack’s

Just because you can’t see the lifeless mannequin you are now politicizing their visit

I KNOW I MADE SENSE

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Inukwa
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by PlayMaker14: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Wike is right... Governors like Dapo Abiodun, Samuel Ortom and Zulum have turned the Presidential Villa to a Photo Studio where they engage in a "Wait and Take" photoshoot.

It seems Baba lifeless have a special tea he gives to them and when they have a sip of the tea, they loose focus and forget the purpose of what brought them there.

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by descarado: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Mokason288:
Very wicked truth

From the wicked Wike

A man who ran from government house to go leave in the Military Barack’s

Just because you can’t see the lifeless mannequin you are now politicizing their visit
Serious? shocked shocked
Why did he ran to the Barack?

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Even you, Gov Wike you re our biggest problem in Rivers State. No single employment created since the beginning of ur administration, no good roads outside Port Harcourt. What happened to the 5000 civil service jobs? You re all the same, whether APC or PDP, we are tired of all of this. Demons.

72 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by PlayMaker14: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2021
BIGKemsey:
Even you, Gov Wike you re our biggest problem in Rivers State. No single employment created since the beginning of ur administration, no good roads outside Port Harcourt. What happened to the 5000 civil service jobs? You re all the same, whether APC or PDP, we are tired of all of this. Demons.
Don't be a big hypocrite...

Wike might be a very tough and stubborn Politician who doesn't mind the consequences of his intending actions, but never you deny the fact that he has done pretty well in some areas in the state.

You're only condemning Wike because of your secret affiliation with the APC.

"Hopefully, you will learn to enjoy eggs without despising the chicken that laid it."

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2021
The bitter truth..
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Charmingrascal(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari is a mannequin or perhaps a statue and it is kind of fascinating to take pictures with human like statue like Buhari.

If you can get yourself a gun go and get it.
I don tell you my own

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by musa234(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
All Nigerian governors are hypocrites ,Wike inclusive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by helinues: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2021
See jabbing... grin

Pure truth, if they have been following up with their request/demands from FG, they wouldn't have been having continuous attack in their respective states
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2021
This is point is where I have issue with those governors upon all their hug security monthly allocations .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by BIGKemsey(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Don't be a big hypocrite...

Wike might be a very tough and stubborn Politician who doesn't mind the consequences of his intending actions, but never you deny the fact that he has done pretty well in some areas in the state.

You're only condemning Wike because of your secret affiliation with the APC.

"Hopefully, you will learn to enjoy eggs without despising the chicken that laid it."

Are you in Rivers State?? What exactly can you say that Gov Wike has done for the people of Rivers State?. Except Obio-akpor LGA, where else have you been to in the state? Do you know the rate of joblessness amongst youths in the state? What do you even know, if not to stay on nairaland and type rubbish because you know English language. And point of correction, I am more PDP than you. But am too sound to compromise standard for mere party affiliation. Please take your BACKWARDNESS to the North

16 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by PlayMaker14: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
BIGKemsey:

Are you in Rivers State?? What exactly can you say that Gov Wike has done for the people of Rivers State?. Except Obio-akpor LGA, where else have you been to in the state? Do you know the rate of joblessness amongst youths in the state? What do you even know, if not to stay on nairaland and type rubbish because you know English language. And point of correction, I am more PDP than you. But am too sound to compromise standard for mere party affiliation. Please take your BACKWARDNESS to the North
Oga, you're still talking trash...

No offense

9 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by werner98: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
no lies
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by temptnow: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Especially hopeless hope

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
may God forgive us all

amen
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by mrkings84(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Nbotee(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
The shameful part is dat most of dem have refused to call out the president for the rising insecurity in the country... I don't know who the "We" they keep referring to when addressing issues. See a Mumu Niger State Governor confirming dat Boko Haram have hoisted a flag in his state. Instead of to mention the President who is the commander in chief of the Armed Forces, he kept blabbing and complaining to his people

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by mrkings84(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ok, they should continue but the insecurities is actually getting out of hand.

I just pray we don't fall prey to these unholy killings.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
BIGKemsey:

He has done nothing and VP called him Mr Project when he came to Rivers?

8 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by LesbianBoy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Just an honest question

Can someone tell me when last buhari commissioned anything in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
They want to go and collect cbn printed money
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by alphaconde(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
wetin Buhari carry wey all this governors de fear them no fit wear am 500

1 Like

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-on-insecurity-governors-only-running-to-abuja-to-take-photos-with-buhari

Hmm

This is the biggest reason for me why Nigeria should restructure and decentralize, because some spineless governors are using president as excuse. Someone is raping your wife and daughters, and you are waiting for permission from your boss to take action?

I want the buck to stop squarely with them or regional/tribal brothers so that everyone will know where their problem is.

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Sunnybay7: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
True they are not serious.
Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Meanwhile Wike the little Hitler is hiding in Military barracks , lol grin grin grin

Demonic cowards...

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
forget wike come make we teach you legit business

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / “Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO / Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.