Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong (890 Views)

We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Will Be Happy To Have A Government They Trust / "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by verygoodbadboi: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Make everybody get out

1 Like

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Nothing is wrong.

There are 774 Local Government Areas and 36 States and 90% of these LGAs and 70% of the States are very peaceful.

If I stay away from Social Media, I will know nothing about your problems out there.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Nothing is wrong.

There are 774 Local Government Areas and 36 States and 90% of these LGAs and 70% of the States are very peaceful.

If I stay away from Social Media, I will know nothing about your problems out there.
Is the economic hardship, unemployment and inflation only on social media?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Karleb(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Nothing is wrong.

This is a dumb post. Very dumb.

10 Likes

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Goldp5988(f): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria will be gr8 again, I come in peace.
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Akudaisi: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Goldp5988:
Nigeria will be gr8 again, I come in peace.
iyi you can come in pieces useless thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by richmond500: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2021
Akudaisi:
lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun

1 Like

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Nothing is wrong.

Exactly, lot of people offline are going about doing their business with out complaints.

If you go on social media, you will think, Nigeria is on fire.
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by IgweOfNnewi: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2021
NIGERIA should sold on AliExpress, make we share the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Vickym1(f): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Tell me the reason BMC crew won't be happy? Buhari is ruling them well so they're happy with the state of nation.

1 Like

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Akudaisi: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:
lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun
grin banning no be today,I go come back for you
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by richmond500: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Akudaisi:
grin banning no be today,I go come back for you
Just don't try it cos I'll make sure u regret picking up a fight with me

1 Like

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by helinues: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2021
To those who have been wishing war to happen, remember, If Nigeria burn, we all go to hell...
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Akudaisi: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:
says by a fallen demon that maruwa people dey pursue for ur land,if u get shame na to go commit sucide like Awolowo cause ur cowardice is too much
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Nothing is wrong.

^^ this is the type of reasoning process that caused Nigeria to collapse.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues monogamy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
To those who have been wishing war to happen, remember, If Nigeria burn, we all go to hell...
Never have I seen you make a post demanding for peaceful breakup of Nigeria or restructuring which you know is the final solution ...

You only attack people defending themselves
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by verygoodbadboi: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Mr statistics abeg on behalf of the peace in 70% make everybody get out

Billyonaire666:
Nothing is wrong.

Your support for the killing of endsars protesters will continue to hunt you

helinues:

thebosstrevor1:

Exactly, lot of people offline are going about doing their business with out complaints.

If you go on social media, you will think, Nigeria is on fire.

Alternative thinking indeed, you talk trash like someone that has lost touch with reality.

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by helinues: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

Never have I seen you make a post demanding for peaceful breakup of Nigeria or restructuring which you know is the final solution ...

You only attack people defending themselves

So me putting mouth would make Nigeria restructure or break up?

You should know, I don't support things that are doomed to fail...
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

So me putting mouth would make Nigeria restructure or break up?

You should know, I don't support things that are doomed to fail...
So you putting mouth in igbo affairs would achieve what ?

What would make restructuring fail and who would be against it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Is the economic hardship, unemployment and inflation only on social media?

There is no hardship anyway except in the kitchens of the ignorant poor.

Learn a skill or a trade and you'd be fine.

Stop depending on someone or something.

This is the best time to be alive, our ancestors never had it this good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by helinues: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

So you putting mouth in igbo affairs would achieve what ?

What would make restructuring fail and who would be against it

Please is this thread about Igbo or you have run out of creative comments?
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by richmond500: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2021
Akudaisi:
says by a fallen demon that maruwa people dey pursue for ur land,if u get shame na to go commit sucide like Awolowo cause ur cowardice is too much
is that all u've got, u are boring u know
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by verygoodbadboi: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

There is no hardship anyway except in the kitchens of the ignorant poor.

Learn a skill or a trade and you'd be fine.

Stop depending on someone or something.

This is the best time to be alive, our ancestors never had it this good

Be guided, please

1 Like

Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Please is this thread about Igbo or you have run out of creative comments?
Have you been commenting on igbo and biafra affairs yes or no
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by helinues: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

Have you been commenting on igbo and biafra affairs yes or no

Yes, absolutely yes

Have you also been commenting on Yoruba, Tinubu's affairs? Yes or No
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2021
verygoodbadboi:

Be guided, please

You are the only one that can end your suffering. Use your internet access to make money and stop searching for bad news.

There is no crisis in my residence grin

I am isolated grin
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Yes, absolutely yes

Have you also been commenting on Yoruba, Tinubu's affairs? Yes or No
Sure I have

The question is why do you contribute on igbo affairs but never contribute solutions to restructuring and break up
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by verygoodbadboi: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2021
@Seun see your forum members oh. 2secs they don turn my thread to igbo vs yoruba fight. Please assist me to control/delete irrelevant comments or give author the right to delete irrelevant comments. E go make sense

Billyonaire666:

You are the only one that can end your suffering. Use your internet access to make money and stop searching for bad news.

There is no crisis in my residence grin

I am isolated grin

Of cause I am using internet access to make money wink you don't have to be told wink nairaland is like an online class wink we have the good the bad and ugly. Am here for the good,I wish I can block or mute or delete the bad/ugly commentors make @seun do normal
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by helinues: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Igbochief001:

Sure I have

The question is why do you contribute on igbo affairs but never contribute solutions to restructuring and break up

If you can contribute on Yoruba affairs, it is wrong for you to accuse others of contributing on Igbo affairs.

And to your question about restructuring and break up, what would my contribution about it make when I personally know both are not matured at the moment..

I don't support things that are bound to fail.. Because I knew Ize Iyamu would lose the Edo election, I withdrew my support from both Obaseki and Ize Iyamu...

Records of supporting and success is very important... Seh you grab now
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
@Seun see your forum members oh. 2secs they don turn my thread to igbo vs yoruba fight. Please assist me to control/delete irrelevant comments or give author the right to delete irrelevant comments. E go make sense

Of cause I am using internet access to make money wink you don't have to be told wink nairaland is like an online class wink we have the good the bad and ugly. Am here for the good,I wish I can block or mute or delete the bad/ugly commentors make @seun do normal

You are seeking help from Seun because you are weak, too weak to govern your emotion. What do you want Seun to do for you. To block me hahahahaha. You don't how things are done here.
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Goldp5988(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akudaisi:

Improve bro, have a nice day.
Re: If You're Happy To Be A Nigerian Right Now Then Something Is Wrong by Goldp5988(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
richmond500:

Do u really want to pick a fight with him? Are u sure its worth it? Omo many people no well again and some are seeking attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Blasts Sanwo-olu, Lagos CP & Insist On Protest Over Baba Ijesha / Just In: Gunmen Kill 12 Persons In Plateau State / IPOB – Why Tuesday Sit-at-home Order Was Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.