Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues (11456 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues / N-EXIT: How To "Log On" To Portal / N-EXIT: How To Resolve "Not A Valid Email Of A Beneficiary" Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues by t6(m): 4:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Inda2020:
APC is not even the problem,this administration is not even
the problem...Let's stop beating about the bush.
The problem itself is the man himself at Aso rock who claims
to be Buhari.That's the problem of this country.

Call a spade a spade but not agricultural equipment... Alh. Shadiya Umar Faruq is responsible for this rubbish. She claims to be what she is not! Well, I won't blame her much because I'm aware age is really disturbing her. She is indeed a very bad example of the women in Nigeria ��. History will never forgive Sadiya Umar Faruq. Npower staged a peaceful protest in Abuja to make their feelings known, but she hired some youth from her playlist to counter it the following week. Npower beneficiaries never enjoyed her stay in office starting from the very first hour in office. Sadiya Umar Faruq surely receive her reward even before she becomes unnoticed. A very bad representative of the women and her faith. She is the �
Re: N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues by Bsc(m): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2021
The problem is that u guys re using a phone browser , U won't experience this if u try with PC.
solution : use chrome browser ,click on the 3dot Icon at the top right corner , select Desktop site . And that solves the problem.
U will be able to select your LGA.
Re: N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues by Seniorwriter(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Kittex7:
Like?

Online Bureau de change, Fiction cartooning, Whiteboard Animation, Online Trades, Online Consults, Transcribing, Text2Speech Functionality Services to mention a few.

@Seniorwriter
Re: N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues by simplibaba(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2021
So, there is something called N_exit? Am I serious with my life like this cos I have no idea of anything of this is happening after wasting 2 precious years of my life going for the npower program
Re: N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Online Bureau de change, Fiction cartooning, Whiteboard Animation, Online Trades, Online Consults, Transcribing, Text2Speech Functionality Services to mention a few.

@Seniorwriter
Which one you wanna train me Boss
Re: N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues by Seniorwriter(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kittex7:

Which one you wanna train me Boss

Well any of the mentioned Skill has a fee for practical hands on the process training programs.
Reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for details if you are financially ready and interested to Learn To Earn ay least $5 on a daily !!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!
@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ccsnl Interview Calling / Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. / My Condition Is Deteriorating Seriously Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.