Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues (9753 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-EXIT: How To Fix "Local Govt Tab" Issues / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by ezenwaez(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2021
If an N-Power Batch C applicants local government area does not match the N-Power Batch C applicant's residential address, the N-Power Batch C applicant should only edit the residential address to match the local government area, and ensure all utility bills and documents reflects the updated address.

At this stage it is extremely risky altering the local government area, your residential address can be edited but changing your local government area at this point is not advisable.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by babs18: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2021
First page loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Thanks for the update senior man but abeg you fit just drop the info once or better still wait till something important comes up before dropping an update?

25 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Manq(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2021
My wife is just facing her front doing her business. She's just fed up of this N-power stuff. Funny thing was that I forced her to register for it. She went to the local government secretariat and was told they'd be contacted via email since Monday till now no calls nor texts! And she's been luckier than people who put their sweat to it..

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

If an N-Power Batch C applicants local government area does not match the N-Power Batch C applicant's residential address, the N-Power Batch C applicant should only edit the residential address to match the local government area, and ensure all utility bills and documents reflects the updated address.

At this stage it is extremely risky altering the local government area, your residential address can be edited but changing your local government area at this point is not advisable.

Walai you no get sense, nobody can edit anything. Whatever you edit will return to the previous information.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Cc
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
2 weeks old very sharp infinix smart 5,2gig 16g ram , extra sharp and working fine,going for just 37k,new one is about 50kh,this is pure awoof.I'm selling cos i got a new phone for a birthday present few days ago and it's higher to this.

Cal.l or what's.app 0816..91.47.884

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Abalado(f): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Make we rest of this Npower of a thing jare,we way no come get am nko,abeg make we rest o jare

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by visijo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bro Code 122

If you urinate in a rubber at night.

You have failed as a bro!

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Spechialone(f): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by wunmi590(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Manq:
My wife is just facing her front doing her business. She's just fed up of this N-power stuff. Funny thing was that I forced her to register for it. She went to the local government secretariat and was told they'd be contacted via email since Monday till now no calls nor texts! And she's been luckier than people who put their sweat to it..

Oga, don't let her put unnecessary pressure on herself...

I registered for my wife too, and since then, I told her to calm down, she didn't even think about it self...

I have been the one helping her to check her mail and her dash board and I frequent OP thread to know the latest...

Just let her calm down and help her be checking it daily...

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
hmmm alright
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Jauntybaba: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by samuelson06(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

Take some rest oga. Every day you are updating people with npower info yet the implementation of the program is still in the pipeline. You sef should be tired.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by oneble: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
I am tired of this nonsense

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by backtalkG(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Even References no do reach you guy

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by lilvicky68(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
OP self dey try oh..
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Mayor21(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Guy get out
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Xplicit1(f): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
but op. d other day u wrote that editing d LG of resident will alter d database whatever? U mean i can now edit d LG of residence cos i'm about to relocate to a diff. LG?

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by IranianSea: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

Enough of all this bullshit. You keep updating us on senseless things. You said it yourself to wait till we get an email from N power now you keep coming here to drop shit you called update.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Asiwaju05(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Well done jare my guy. I dey feel you
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by ezenwaez(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Xplicit1:
but op. d other day u wrote that editing d LG of resident will alter d database whatever? U mean i can now edit d LG of residence cos i'm about to relocate to a diff. LG?

If you relocate make sure it is under the same district, so that after deployment you can redeploy to your current local government
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Gbagura: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
cool
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
I rebuke you OP angry
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by freemi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Everyday ders a threat to fix one thing or d other..nonsense
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Hueyreckless0007: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Op, you need to chill.

Your threads are starting to get really annoying.

From one problem to the other every single day.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Op so one can edit his residence area and it will reflect
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by 45pmip: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
samuelson06:

Take some rest oga. Every day you are updating people with npower info yet the implementation of the program is still in the pipeline. You sef should be tired.
Abi o
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Fucklove(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
ThinkWISELY:
2 weeks old very sharp infinix smart 5,2gig 16g ram , extra sharp and working fine,going for just 37k,new one is about 50kh,this is pure awoof.I'm selling cos i got a new phone for a birthday present few days ago and it's higher to this.

Cal.l or what's.app 0816..91.47.884
2gig and 16gig for 37k? I have 15k cash and carry cool
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by ezenwaez(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hueyreckless0007:
Op, you need to chill.

Your threads are starting to get really annoying.

From one problem to the other every single day.

I am posting issues NPower batch c Volunteers might face when the N-Power Batch C program commences proper, so that one will know what to do should they encounter perculiar challenges, I faced some of those challenges when I was in previous set, and I would not want anyone to go through such stressful situations

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Local Government Area Issues by Login12: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
When will deployment start op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal University, Wukari!!! / Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? / AIICO Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 (BSC And HND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.