Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor (41329 Views)

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / $22.796b Loan: Senators Grumble About 'Rubber Stamp' Tag On Senate / Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by inoki247: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2021
Zizicomm:

The same way I woke up to see my water pump machine disappeared few weeks ago...I was devastated. As if that was not enough don't if it was d same person o....he already succeeded in stealing the battery but unfortunately d dog barking was too loud. I woke to see someone running with B3 guess it was too heavy for him he dropped when he see as we begin chase am to no avail.....Did country NAWA o! I don taya!!

imagine the new building na all the wiring work wey dem don work inside the wall na everything dem comot from de wall...

people ar just stealing for stealing sake now....

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Eriokanmi: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2021
inoki247:
Alot of people are hungry out there me no even understand the country again...

imagine person jump my fence come steal live Turkey for midnight....

grin.

The hunger is real. If anyone comes stealing my food, na to just give am money to cook am join. Nigeria is truly bleeding my broda.
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by muyis1979: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2021
It shall not be well with the wicked.

All evil workers in this nation shall not know peace.
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by overall90: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2021
Edusouls:
Crocodile tears, when politicians the days of PDP were cruely looting Nigerian money without caution, everyone were hailing them as big boys of the land, we Africans have a dark spirit, we deserve what we get, this is the result of 16 years of deep corruption and impunity causing rot all the sectors, buhari won’t do magic, thunder fire PDP, everyone would get the taste of the medicine we prepared for ourselves.,

What kind of stupidity is this?
I don't know what cave you crawled out from, just know that the situation has passed this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Ltherman(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2021
Racoon:
Smart Adeyemi was weeping on the floor of the senate ystdy while Remi Tinubu was asking him to keep quiet but baba refused.Then comes the turn of the crook who grounded Abia state-Orji Uzor Kalu to shed crocodile tears.Una never seen anything yet.

Whao! Same bunch of useless lame sitting duck rubberstamp senators.They were busy shielding a failed president from his constitutional responsibilities now the shit is really hitting home.I heard the senator whose constituency have been taken by BH terrorists in Niger state saying "the time to act is now" and just asked is he just waking up?

Una never weep yet.The wailing and gnashing of teeth still have a whooping 2 more years of more plagues and disaster to unleash on your beleaguered souls.
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by gbengaadeleye12: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by clockwisereport: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2021
ictjobber:
Oscar dey this guy future
Kogi has produced more Comedians in politics than any state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by GambaOsaka: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2021
I can bet 100% that some people were sleeping in that chamber while he was talking.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Zizicomm: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2021
inoki247:

imagine the new building na all the wiring work wey dem don work inside the wall na everything dem comot from de wall...

people ar just stealing for stealing sake now....

Conduit Uprooting....Dere is problem...pls make we dey learn small combat stuffs with our data cos of the day wet dem no go see something steal again. We have to defend ourselves.
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Kulas: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Imagine Smart Adeyemi an AP.C Senator courageously telling the mumu President and his own party the REAL TRUTH,where all others afraid to speak out and call a spade a spade.This act of Adeyemi is enough for me to not only hail him ,put him in my good record book but also will you support this man in any national political post he want to vie.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by zuto4u(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Chai!! It is quite a pity. Very very pathetic indeed. If it is possible for Buhari to run for office again in 2023, u will still see some unrepentant tribal and religious bigots that will vote for him. Both the government and the governed need serious divine help from above.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Anaerobi(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2021
whoever that have conscience and a serving member or ex member should know that Nigeria is bleeding m
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Obyino: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2021
See them angry
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Adesina18111(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Senator Remi Tinubu really showed her true color and m not surprised but just shocked...The TINUBUs have always been selfish and wicked...only God can save this country...imagine this woman becoming the First Lady!!!!
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by tujays(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2021
When the citizens were begging the elites to reorganize this country and make things easier for the common man, you elites were busy showing off and intimidating the common man now the bubble don bursts. Tho Nigeria can never breakup looking at how the nation is been structured. Even in the North their are millions of people who are not Hausa nor Fulani nor even Muslims. There are hundreds of silent tribes and same goes with the south. The country is too complex to assume a breakup is possible.
Gift523:
Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6iRs8_SQ1c

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/04/27/video-the-nation-is-on-fire-emotional-adeyemi-asks-buhari-to-seek-help-on-insecurity/amp/
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2021
BruncleZuma:
- Is this what we are paying for?
- All that millions?

Wuuwuu

Abeg epp me ask dem o?
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Angrygoat: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Are you sure,oya make i confirm

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Audio Weep, Resign from your position first If you want me to take you serious. Crook Guymen.....

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
He should have entered coma, nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by juman(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria is so bad.
So bad.

But we have people that can lead Nigeria by far better and make Nigeria a proud country.

Getting them to presidency is the problem.

Hence let divide the failed Nigeria.
Oduduwa republic shall stand.
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by KDULAR: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
The insecurity and all, is this not subterfuge?
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Edusouls:
Crocodile tears, when politicians the days of PDP were cruely looting Nigerian money without caution, everyone were hailing them as big boys of the land, we Africans have a dark spirit, we deserve what we get, this is the result of 16 years of deep corruption and impunity causing rot all the sectors, buhari won’t do magic, thunder fire PDP, everyone would get the taste of the medicine we prepared for ourselves.,

Seriously, did you just type this?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by emperordelis(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
inoki247:
Alot of people are hungry out there me no even understand the country again...

imagine person jump my fence come steal live Turkey for midnight....

You get turkey for this regime,you must be a ritualist grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by inoki247: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
emperordelis:

You get turkey for this regime,you must be a ritualist grin

grin grin

wetin man Go du na I go sha eat....
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Okwyjesus(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
seeker121:
This country is gone let's discuss something else.

My hand on my head.

Do you mean it
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by obinna4Jesus(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Here are the top 4 reasons why Affiliate marketing is booming in Nigeria,

Number 3 will wow your mind...

1 - Affiliate marketing is very easy to start

Unlike most online or offline business where you are required to pay a heavy rent yearly and buy lots of goods to sell, Affiliate Marketing only needs you to have a mobile phone and an internet connection to start.

.2 - No formal education is required.

You don't have to be an expert at anything to become an Affiliate Marketer, in fact, it is just perfect for beginners who know close to nothing about selling and also have nothing at all to sell online...

3- Basically, just know how to type "How to make money online" using Google and you are good to go.

4 - The sky is the limit.

Gone are the days where you have to work very long stressful hours day and night just to earn money to take care of yourself and your family.

Want to know more about Affiliate Marketing, WhatsApp me on 08034760680
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by voltront: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Foolishness in high places. Has he forgotten that the senate has the power to impeach a sitting president for incompetence ?
Stop shedding crocodile tears.
So closing the national assembly is what can come to your empty skull and removing an invisible leader can not. I blame US. For allowing numb skulls to lead us.
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by emperordelis(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
inoki247:

grin grin

wetin man Go du na I go sha eat....

That turkey na luxury right now grin
Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by Minjim: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
illicit:
Madam Tinubu isn't a good debater

Bad debaters attack the person, character or personality of their opponent and say little about their points
Lol!
You just described what I did in school when I was told to support NECO against WAEC in a debate.
Personally, I know NECO is useless, but I had to win a debate.
I just went for the opposing speakers by saying" if not for the introduction of NECO they won't be in school let alone be in this debate defending WEAC. "

The uproar from the audience ended the debate

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by starlingbawa(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akabuking:
just go through what you wrote and tell me that you are okay.

I was going to say the same too...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor by writeprof(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
If he it was not crocodiles' tears, he should have moved a motion for impeachment of the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.