Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? (13312 Views)

We Are Recruiting At Adron Homes And Properties / We Are Recruiting At Adron Homes And Properties. / We Are Recruiting At Pukena! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Jimmyubah2: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guyman02:

Truly, they brought Nigeria Customs employment letter as officer to my northern neighbour son and he said he doesn't like uniform job.
His father was insisting that he should take the job because they need somebody in customs in their elite family and they will make sure he is posted to a juicy location of his choice.
Nepotism under Buhari is astronomical shocked
When I said it's only Northern Muslim kids that are getting juicy federal govt appointments, people were telling me trash.
I am in the core North and I know what's happening.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by aribabama(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
It’s legit brother, my junior sister work there. And I forwarded most of the CV for a job opening. The interview can only take place in two state. Abuja and Lagos. So it’s not a scam
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by oluwaahmed: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Govt worker would be patient enough to call you twice and explain. SCAM.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by ofiko123(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Feel free to check the bank of industry's website..
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by DLioness(f): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdenKelechi:
Good morning guys,

I got a call from a "so called" representative of BOI (Bank of Industry) telling me i'm eligible for one of their vacant roles.

I can't remember sending my CV to BOI because never have i seen their Vacancy ads before but i must admit my CV is with several recruiters so maybe they forwarded it for me. When the person called the first time and asked if i was interested in any of the roles, i declined cos none is an IT position and we ended the call.

This person called again and started explaining the several roles available and i went on to ask what my job description would be for the role i'm eligible for and he said that will be forwarded to my email address as well as the interview date but so far i've not gotten the email yet and this call was since Monday.

Pls can anyone confirm if this is legit or one of those many scam interviews, Thanks.
dnt just conclud fast it's scam. You gave ur CV to different people. Many jobs are not usually advertised and there is something called replacement, replacement is not usually advertised...
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by JAWBONE(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you know the kind of people who are at BOI and how they got there, you will block that number immediately

2 Likes

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Munispellele90: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Greetings folk's, hope everyone is safe in his or her environ,
PL folk's am in need of an I.T ( industrial training center ) in banking and finance..
I will be glad to hear from any folk'
Tnks[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Awoleesu:
Unless you're a Northern Muslim connected to Aso rock, you should know by now that no juicy government job is offered unsolicited.

Do I need to spell it out?

The FG civil servants from Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Yobe, & zamfara combined (5114) are not upto those from IMO state alone (5825). All these alleged nepotism or lopsided employment is either a ranting out of ignorance or an outburst that will soon reveal the true case of marginalised Nigerians because more northeners are employed now to balance & check the Federal character system which is one of the core function of the Commission. All those accusing North of depending on govt to earn survive need to wake up & access authentic data not concocted data means to tarnish PMB's image in the south with no authentic data to back their claims. Why are southern media report only appointments involving Northerners? I have completed list of PMB's MDAs appointments from 2015-2020 which clearly evident that South have taken lion share compared to North. I also have the data containing the statistics of political appointments of PMB also proven Southern Nigeria taking wide margin compared to North. Unfortunately, most educated Nigerians only learn the true nature of political game they're drawn into after govt has finished it tenure, that's when they'll know they're fooled by political tricks.
The Director General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms (BPSR), Dr. Joe Abah, on Friday, disclosed that no fewer than 89, 511 civil servants are in the Federal Government’s employ, across States of the Federation.
89, 511 civil servants in FG’s employ by Nov 2015 – DG BPSR
Abah, in a series of tweets via his Twitter handle, @DrJoeAbah said that as at November 2015, States that topped the chat with most civil servants in the Federal Civil Service are Imo (5825), Kogi (5186), Ogun (4669) Delta (4419) and Akwa-Ibom (4416).
In percentage, Imo State makes up ( 7 %), Kogi (6 %), Ogun (5% ), Delta (5%) and Akwa Ibom (5%).
According to Abah, the Federal Civil Servants by State of Origin read thus:
1. Abia-3579

2. Adamawa-1727

3. Akwa Ibom- 4416

4. Anambra -3576

5. Bauchi -1172

6. Bayelsa -957

7. Benue -3951

8. Borno -1822

9. Cross River- 2681

10. Delta -4419

11. Ebonyi -865

12. Edo- 3890

13. Ekiti -2613

14. Enugu -2695

15. FCT- 533

16. Gombe -1218

17. Imo -5825

18. Jigawa -675

19. Kaduna -3199

20. Kano -1545

21. Katsina -1237

22. Kebbi- 875

23. Kogi -5186

24. Kwara -2537

25. Lagos -2180

26. Nasarawa- 1452

27. Niger -2193

28. Ogun -4669

29. Ondo -3393

30. Osun -3321

31. Oyo -3244

32. Plateau -2542

33. Rivers -1675

34. Sokoto -732

35. Taraba- 1112

36. Yobe- 744

37. Zamfara -543
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Awoleesu(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Coronabirus:

The FG civil servants from Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Yobe, & zamfara combined (5114) are not upto those from IMO state alone (5825). All these alleged nepotism or lopsided employment is either a ranting out of ignorance or an outburst that will soon reveal the true case of marginalised Nigerians because more northeners are employed now to balance & check the Federal character system which is one of the core function of the Commission. All those accusing North of depending on govt to earn survive need to wake up & access authentic data not concocted data means to tarnish PMB's image in the south with no authentic data to back their claims. Why are southern media report only appointments involving Northerners? I have completed list of PMB's MDAs appointments from 2015-2020 which clearly evident that South have taken lion share compared to North. I also have the data containing the statistics of political appointments of PMB also proven Southern Nigeria taking wide margin compared to North. Unfortunately, most educated Nigerians only learn the true nature of political game they're drawn into after govt has finished it tenure, that's when they'll know they're fooled by political tricks.
The Director General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms (BPSR), Dr. Joe Abah, on Friday, disclosed that no fewer than 89, 511 civil servants are in the Federal Government’s employ, across States of the Federation.
89, 511 civil servants in FG’s employ by Nov 2015 – DG BPSR
Abah, in a series of tweets via his Twitter handle, @DrJoeAbah said that as at November 2015, States that topped the chat with most civil servants in the Federal Civil Service are Imo (5825), Kogi (5186), Ogun (4669) Delta (4419) and Akwa-Ibom (4416).
In percentage, Imo State makes up ( 7 %), Kogi (6 %), Ogun (5% ), Delta (5%) and Akwa Ibom (5%).
According to Abah, the Federal Civil Servants by State of Origin read thus:
1. Abia-3579

2. Adamawa-1727

3. Akwa Ibom- 4416

4. Anambra -3576

5. Bauchi -1172

6. Bayelsa -957

7. Benue -3951

8. Borno -1822

9. Cross River- 2681

10. Delta -4419

11. Ebonyi -865

12. Edo- 3890

13. Ekiti -2613

14. Enugu -2695

15. FCT- 533

16. Gombe -1218

17. Imo -5825

18. Jigawa -675

19. Kaduna -3199

20. Kano -1545

21. Katsina -1237

22. Kebbi- 875

23. Kogi -5186

24. Kwara -2537

25. Lagos -2180

26. Nasarawa- 1452

27. Niger -2193

28. Ogun -4669

29. Ondo -3393

30. Osun -3321

31. Oyo -3244

32. Plateau -2542

33. Rivers -1675

34. Sokoto -732

35. Taraba- 1112

36. Yobe- 744

37. Zamfara -543
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/

And does this epistle change anything?
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
DLioness:
dnt just conclud fast it's scam. You gave ur CV to different people. Many jobs are not usually advertised and there is something called replacement, replacement is not usually advertised...

Well, lemme just wait for the email they said they will send and see the address for the interview.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Durklil: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
No
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
SLOVFO:
Maybe an uncle in high places referred you grin

Lol...i don't know that uncle.

I'm just surprised a company like BOI will be calling out.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol boys wan use u cash out cheesy

grin grin grin grin their papa
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Abmus:
We dont even know what to believe anymore in this country.

I swear down.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by anataala: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
You already answered your question that you haven’t apply for any role unless if you want to be scam.
OdenKelechi:
Good morning guys,

I got a call from a "so called" representative of BOI (Bank of Industry) telling me i'm eligible for one of their vacant roles.

I can't remember sending my CV to BOI because never have i seen their Vacancy ads before but i must admit my CV is with several recruiters so maybe they forwarded it for me. When the person called the first time and asked if i was interested in any of the roles, i declined cos none is an IT position and we ended the call.

This person called again and started explaining the several roles available and i went on to ask what my job description would be for the role i'm eligible for and he said that will be forwarded to my email address as well as the interview date but so far i've not gotten the email yet and this call was since Monday.

Pls can anyone confirm if this is legit or one of those many scam interviews, Thanks.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys. I'm being as careful as i can.

Meanwhile, here's the number the man (sounded elderly) called with 07065531019 and Truecaller identified the number as BOI Market Money.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
aribabama:
It’s legit brother, my junior sister work there. And I forwarded most of the CV for a job opening. The interview can only take place in two state. Abuja and Lagos. So it’s not a scam

Hmm.....i clearly remember the man saying the interview is only in Abuja and Lagos and he asked me where i'll prefer.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
JAWBONE:
If you know the kind of people who are at BOI and how they got there, you will block that number immediately

Lol...gist me
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by JAWBONE(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdenKelechi:

Lol...gist me

BOI staff is usually the well connected, recruitment there is not publicized. You must know someone
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
JAWBONE:

BOI staff is usually the well connected, recruitment there is not publicized. You must know someone

Me i don't know a single person there. All i know is i left my CV with some recruiters. If they are not the ones who forwarded my CV, then i wonder who cos it's definitely not me.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdenKelechi:
Good morning guys,

lol BOI Job is for the children of the top men in govt. Do not let anyone scam you their recruitment is coded and their staff earn very fat salary.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Awoleesu:

And does this epistle change anything?
This prove ur hypocrisy and baseless propaganda about this govt. I've facts abt proportion of civil servants, FG appointees, Heads of MDAs which all proved that Southern Christians dominated all the system and yet u consistently attack govt with propaganda about lopsided appointments.

1 Like

Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by OdenKelechi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
TEQ365VENTURES:

lol BOI Job is for the children of the top men in govt. Do not let anyone scam you their recruitment is coded and their staff earn very fat salary.

I hear you loud and clear... I'm just waiting for the email the man said will be sent to me.
Re: Is BOI Recruiting At The Moment?? by Ukobaba: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Bros,If na better opportunity that mugu no for remember you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career Opportunity - Workforce / Siemens Latest Recruitment (4 Positions) / Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.