Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (61697 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rotji:

OP can you please update us with your current situation. I will like to know how it all went, I'm just seeing this now in early February 2022 and I believe your wife must have put to bed by now with your baby a few months old.

I hope your wife has reverted to her old sweet self after the delivery, women go through pregnancy differently so don't be surprised her next one will make her the sweetest to you. I have experienced same with my wife during her 2nd pregnancy and it was funny to me cos I knew all along that it was the hormones at work not her grin grin cheesy cheesy

I also hope you have been able to put up something sustainable for your growing family so you don't have to experience that kind of lack again.

sorry for the late response.

I updated about the topic already, yes, she changed shortly after birth.

As for putting up something, I'm still trying.

thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.