Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Best Powerful Spiritual Father Of Traditional Herbalist And Native Doctor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Powerful Spiritual Father Of Traditional Herbalist And Native Doctor (636 Views)

Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Powerful Spiritual Father Of Traditional Herbalist And Native Doctor by BabaAronimaja1: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2021
You are HIGHLY welcome to the POWERFUL SPIRITUAL SHRINE OF BABA AJETUMOBI ARONIMAJA.....
Contact peeson:+2348159692836.....
Contact him directly for better discussion....
BABA AJETUMOBI ARONIMAJA shrine was LOCATED at IJEBU OGUN STATE NIGERIA...
Shrine Address:Ojowo lane along side Ita egba Village IJEBU IGBO OGUN STATE NIGERIA.....
Ask for wharever you need from him and it shal be solve by GOD and the ANCESTORS....
Dont fear HUMAN BEING and wait for GOD,that us the word from HOLY BIBLE of CHRISTAIN and AL-QURAN of MUSLIM.......
There is solutionfor all your problem for CHIEF ARONIMAJA to solve,Do not hide the fingers tgat paining you to him,share all your problems and it shall be solved fully.....
So many many peoples as come and they shows testimony to God and the ANCESTORS....
You too will be among of those that will show TESTIMONY from the powerful spiritual work of CHIEF AJETUMOBI ARONIMAJA....
Contact within:+2348159692836......
motto:GREAT MAN DESERVE GREAT REWARDS......

Re: The Best Powerful Spiritual Father Of Traditional Herbalist And Native Doctor by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2021
how much is yahoo plus without blood sacrifice?
Re: The Best Powerful Spiritual Father Of Traditional Herbalist And Native Doctor by BabaAronimaja1: 5:18pm On May 24, 2021
Just contact the Chief priest for better discussed
Re: The Best Powerful Spiritual Father Of Traditional Herbalist And Native Doctor by terrezo2002(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2021
Why can't ritual be done with well garnished chicken, jollof rice with a bottle of coke. Must it always be looking hurrible.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret of Prophet T.B. Joshua's Success / I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church / RCCG Sunday School 26th Of September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.