Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church (638 Views)

Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by legendgalas(f): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Going to church is not a bad idea and i will not condemn it but church activities in Nigeria is totally monetize. The reason as at now has been eroded into the bin because of money. Most churches this days are all after your money using different means to corner you into giving to the church projects which later ends in the pastor's extravagant lifestyle.
Secondly, the churh is no longer a ground called Holy again. Most of the heads are into different means that involve diabolic activities using that for miracle.
The end point is that, religion is not a way to serving God or a direct ticket to Heaven.

My Religion is Humanity
God bless the world

3 Likes

Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by Ammishaddai: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
You're just posting the rubbish your satanic heart always wanted. So don't call church into your drama

1 Like

Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Church is a variable, God is a constant.

So focus on God not church, because church can change but God can never change.

God bless.

legendgalas:

�%
I mean, you can be in church and still be bound for hell, but you can't be in God and not be bound for heaven.

So focus on the most important thing which is God.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by legendgalas(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Church is a variable, God is a constant.

So focus on God not church, because church can change but God can never change.

God bless.
�%
Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by Elliotwaveforec: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
I stopped going to church since the day I attended a crusade when I almost gave out my transport fare as offering; too many offerings. Na so my brain tell me say you go waka from Ojota to Apapa or you turn corporate beggar

1 Like

Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by olaric(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
That thing you call "sanity" is actually the calm before the real storm. Be guided; don't be fooled, there are good churches out there.

1 Like

Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by doggedfighter(f): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
You

Have

Seen the light grin grin
Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
legendgalas:
Going to church is not a bad idea and i will not condemn it but church activities in Nigeria is totally monetize. The reason as at now has been eroded into the bin because of money. Most churches this days are all after your money using different means to corner you into giving to the church projects which later ends in the pastor's extravagant lifestyle.
Secondly, the churh is no longer a ground called Holy again. Most of the heads are into different means that involve diabolic activities using that for miracle.
The end point is that, religion is not a way to serving God or a direct ticket to Heaven.

My Religion is Humanity
God bless the world

Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by Mineisgrace(f): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
In the midst of lies , truth also exist
Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
olaric:
That thing you call "sanity" is actually the calm before the real storm. Be guided; don't be fooled, there are good churches out there.
grin me wey no dey go anymore shebi na inside storm I dey. When you escape the cage you are in then you would see the sanity those who are free enjoy but for now it's still beyond your comprehension I hope you see the light before you die sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by dingbang(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Truth
Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by Image123(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
legendgalas:

My Religion is Humanity
God bless the world

That would be throwing out the baby with the dirty water. As corrupt as the church was in Jesus days, He still went there as His manner was. We don't stop going to work, hospitals, market or school because we don't like some of the things going on.

2 Likes

Re: I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
legendgalas:

My Religion is Humanity
God bless the world
1. What you know as churches have been about fleecing God's flock since their inception. God complained about such before Jesus Christ and warned people that He would not send people called pastors to them. Jesus Christ condemned all such as false teachers and false prophets declaring that He alone is Pastor to His flock. undecided

2. The Church that belongs to Jesus Christ is the one built by Jesus Christ Himself. Your churches are built of the hands of your pastors and there members and as such never belonged to Jesus Christ nor were they ever holy to begin with.

3. Your churches are built on the doctrines and traditions of men, that which Jesus Christ declared were antichrist and an abomination to God. So what good can come of that which is against God? None!

Going to church only assures you a place in Hell, not Heaven as that which is against God cannot be where God is.

(1) (Reply)

what Apostle Johnson Sulama Said About Pastor W F Kumuyi Will Shock You / RCCG Sunday School 26th Of September 2021 / Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye Celebrates 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.