Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears (57787 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by gooforlsifh: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2021
“I Enrolled Him Into UNILAG” Princess Narrates How She Helped Baba Ijesha

Seven days after police arrested popular actor, Olanrewaju James aka Baba Ijesha for allegedly defiling a minor seven years ago, his colleague, Damilola Adekoya aka Princess, has opened up on what led to the arrest.

In an emotional-laden video on Instagram, Princess narrated how Baba Ijesha, whom he allowed into her home for help, turned around to defile one of the children she housed as a guardian.

Princess, in the 16- minute video, couldn’t help fight back the tears as she narrated how Baba Ijesha defiled the young lady and how he was eventually caught on camera through a hatched plan.

The genesis
“I’ve heard and read what had been written and said in the past few days. I don’t even wish anybody should go through what I am going through.

“Some years ago, I had challenges with my marriage and I lost my baby so some parents in my area, out of compassion, allowed their children to love me so that I don’t feel lonely. They were six children – three boys and three girls.

“Now, Baba Ijesha had challenges and he asked me for help, so I tried my best. I registered him in a lesson, sat him for GCE and we even tried to get him into UNILAG.

The defilement
“So, he came that day and said he needed more help, so I allowed the children the three boys who wanted to go and play, and the youngest girl that followed them. My aunt was also around and Baba Ijesha was also around.

“So, when my aunt was leaving, I had to go downstairs to see her off and lock the gate and I didn’t know what happened in the spate of three to four minutes.

“The following week, the school called me to come and see my child. They said the girl sat on the brother’s leg and she started walking somehow. The also called the attention of the biological parents, who were staunch-born again Christians. They said the problem is probably spiritual, so they started praying.

The second defilement
“Meanwhile, I didn’t know he had warned her not to tell anybody and to make sure she didn’t tell anybody, he came back the next day to be sure if she had told anyone or not.

“He came in and said he bought some fruits and the girl should follow him to the car to get the fruits. When she got to the car, he used his key to defile her again after the first time.

“After then he didn’t come to my house again, but every time he needed assistance, he would call me to render help, so when people started saying he has been defiling her for seven years, I felt sad and bad.

“Fine, he defiled her, assaulted her and we just found but he never came to our house again, he was dodging me, so when he needed my assistance again, he called and I told him I wasn’t feeling fine because of my wedding which ended and it was wrong for me to be the one coming to him when he was the one that needed my assistance. He apologised and said he called because he was shooting and I said it’s okay and decided to go see him. I noticed he was avoiding me but I didn’t know why.”

The psychological effect on the victim
“Then the child started failing in school. I would pay for a private lesson and all. I even discussed with my family and the girl’s biological parents but they all said we should keep praying and I should keep the kids with me because I was also seeking a child of my own. I expressed to them that something is wrong with the child but everyone told me to have faith and fast and we all kept fasting.

“This continued but after two years, nothing changed but they all said I was nagging too much on the girl. All the children are grown now and they are all in boarding houses, so a friend of mine advised me to adopt a baby I can call my own.

“So in January 2020, I decided to adopt a baby but I was still worried about the girl’s condition and I wanted to get to the root of the problem. The children were home during 2020 because coronavirus kept us all at home and I wasn’t able to adopt a child.”

The plan to nab Baba Ijesha
“So, last month, I decided to adopt a baby because the children will be returning to school. I never imagined this was happening right under my nose because, for several years, I have been helping abused children and women with domestic violence.

“My friend and I called the girl one day after she saw a film that had myself and Baba Ijesha in it and just couldn’t be herself again. For several years after she had been molested and defiled, she never saw Baba Ijesha again and after much pleas, she told us what happened and I was so shocked.

“Immediately, I reached out to Baba Ijesha via Instagram DM because I tried calling him and his number wasn’t connecting. I told him I wanted to shoot a film and needed him for a role and he agreed to come and over.

“My mum and I had planned to sit him down and ask him the truth about the matter but my sister and friend had advised me to ensure I get evidence because he might deny it and people will support him.”

The expose
“On the day he was coming, I called in the CCTV company and they installed the CCTV. We asked everyone to go out and stay in the neighbour’s house and the girl became jittery and afraid because since the incident she hasn’t seen him again. Baba Ijesha later got in while those that came to install the CCTV were leaving and when he queried about them, I told him they were DSTV representatives and that I was going with them but will come back much later., so I dropped my phone and went out.

“Shortly after we stepped out, we started monitoring Baba Ijesha’s moves on a mobile phone. We noticed that he checked all the rooms to be sure he was all alone with the girl. He even checked for cameras, then he started.

“I can’t begin to relate the things he did because we were monitoring him on the phone but when she stood up to go into the kitchen and we knew there were no cameras there, we came in and called the police immediately. They picked him up and I asked him why and what led him to do what he did. He started talking gibberish.

“It’s sad to know that some people were asking for the video evidence and I wonder why and what for? The police have begun their investigation and Baba Ijesha confessed four times. Why would I want to set him up? Someone I was helping for years, what will I gain?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/baba-ijesha-betrayed-my-trust-princess/amp/

Princess shared her video where she cried and explained all that happened on her Instagram page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09gap3l1Dn4

https://www.instagram.com/p/COMGw9upYRe/

13 Likes

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by densiks: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
They are not yet ready to tell the whole truth.

Pathetic lots.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by donbachi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
She go soon tell the whole world everything she done do for the guy..and how her pepper and salt him done taste go judge am.

Madam,wetin the guy do no gud.but,dis is not important now.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by hipiti9919: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
densiks:

They are not yet ready to tell the whole truth.

Pathetic lots.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by donstan18: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
She’s more concerned on how good and generous she’ll look in the eyes of sympathizers, than getting justice for the little girl who according to her, was molested.

*Modified*

Na Ogun go kill the first OP that misled me with the contents and topic undecided undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Grace001: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by letristian: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wetin Emeka no go see for shop

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by slawormiir: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
A real niggarrr won't take side

A real niggarrr will grab his weed and puff it while waiting for the out come of all this hullabaloo or rather the true story of this razzmatazz

Because my grandfather will always say son....
Don't be quick to judge....because there are three side s to a story..
1) the complainant own version
2) the accused own version
3) and the true story.....
Anyway what do I know.....I am just a pussy banger, a weed smoker, a drunkard and a key board warrior or rather say a bomber

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by salbis(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dey don remember dis guy matter oo.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by jinx44: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
lol
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by gambia(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
The man should be prosecuted if found guilty, its simple as ABC.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by ictjobber: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
donbachi:
She go soon tell the whole world everything she done do for the guy..and how her pepper and salt him done taste go judge am.

Madam,wetin the guy do no gud.but,dis is not important now.

I don't blame you. I really don't. But when same thing happens to one of your child in the future if you come outside to come talk your side of the story you see this line you used here ""wetin the guy do no gud.but,dis is not important now""" You go hear the same line from people.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na una sabi.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by okomile(f): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Justice will be served!

Actors/actresses are making lots of noise these days

Let the court decides
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Maxcollins042(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hmmm! I wonder what sexually attract infantophiles to kids. May he get what's coming for him if he's guilty as accused.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by mogbeyiteren: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
stupid actor

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nackzy: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
How many times will Nairaland post this
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
They should just castrate the guy already.

His career don finish shaa, they bill cosby'd him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by GreenWire(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
their matter no dey finish sef.. Sey nah weytin dey trend now.. abeg make both of them forget the matter and move on, last last nothing will happen..
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by tunary(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
amm
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by crossfm: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Castration should be an option for rape,that is if proven guilty.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by thunder74(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
This evidence is not enough to conclude that he defiled the minor.

16 Likes

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
But, why do some men and some great and powerful men keep destroying their marriages, careers, lives,etc.by sleeping with their students,, maid, babysitter, nanny, secretary, etc….?

Why do men work so hard for 20, 30 or 40 years to build their career, and for a few minutes of pleasure give it all away?

You ruin  your career for something you have at home, which is much better and you don’t have to be afraid. Sometimes you’re so afraid you last only a few minutes. Shame on you men!

You lost respect,
your wife,
sometimes your children, job and so on.
It has always been so with great men in power so Says our Holy Bible (Job-32 vs 9).

Some Great men are not always wise.
Most of them are not wise only educated. They only think with their baby ‘weenween’ not their brain.
Take a look at some pastors, priest, politicians, CEO of big companies, actors etc who, as we are typing this,
are ruining their lives and their career right this moment for a  little sex and lust.

GreaterFuture3:
Too bad, there's more to this
More of what exactly please
This needs to be condemned in all ramifications.
He is a paedophile. FULLSTOP!

Never to be allowed alone in the company of little children again, (what a sad thing to type, we actually felt bad typing that, but it is what it is!)
All of us @MANNA always let out the bitter truth, no matter how bad it sounds.

So, There is nothing more to it, African man!
More to it?
Like seriously

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Fvckyouall: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
this story get as e be?

if he confessed can we see the video of his confession, we can't just believe he raped a girl just cause one lady is crying. We need to hear his side of the story. You are innocent until proven guilty. The moment they said let's view the CCTV camera she came to start crying and saying it's a kid in that video, how do you now expect us to believe there is proof in a video you don't want us to see? can't you censor it?.
And another convinent lie the act was done in the kitchen with no cameras? I thought you said you had the CCTV footage.
First
1) You had the footage, we asked to see it
then
2) You said she is a kid so you can't show us, now show the prosecution
then
3) the act happened in the kitchen( convinently the only place where you did not put CCTV cameras).

We are rational creatures we can't just believe a guy is a rapist without proof(Maybe the blood thirsty ladies would) but until there is proof we won't believe. and if it turns out to be true we would bow out heads in shame and apologize.

You locked him up in jail for days now with proof that is as bent as buharis life.

We know of a lady who accused a guy of rape last yr and came to cry on Instagram and it ended up being false. So unless I hear his side of the story he is innocent to me

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Seniorwriter(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Very Disturbing Revelations .....
Imagine how many of his likes yet discovered that are in that industry....
Imagine he was the one that adopted the child or imagine his likes(pedophiles) adopting with their yeyebrity(celebrity) status and going ahead to satisfy their Satanic desires with the innocent kids
... So many disturbing thoughts going through my mind right now....
We live in a sick world...some shameless idiots were even asking for footage? Imagine the depravity
!! SMH.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
The thespian allegedly took the victim away from the sitting room into the kitchen, where there was no CCTV camera installed, and the mother, who rushed back home upon the discovery, allegedly caught Omiyinka defiling her daughter in the kitchen.
Baba Ijesha is done for.
Not one of his colleagues will date come out to support or save him from this serious issue.
He will be on his own through it all.
What a Shame!!

blinking001:
NCAN over to you guys. I'm sure it's our brothers from the East cheesy

Dem don take TRIBALISM wounjure dis one finish.
No wonder.....
Spits

Instead of you to condemn a crime head long like dem MANNA do,
But never: TRIBALISM has been rooted in your DNAs.
What a Shame.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by drLammy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please don't judge this man until proven guilty by competent law court with all proves of both CCTV and medical investigation.
I saw her video on twitter and she cudnt even make any real point, half of the video were just crocodile tears.
Personally I feel there's something between this lady and Baba ijesha shes not spilling yet with the way she keeps praising her self about being a good person and how she keeps offering him help repeatedly

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Smugglers Caught By Customs Officers In Oyo State Recently (Photos) / Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.