Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears (57790 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by thunder74(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Prince001:

U just arrived to that conclusion without seeing the evidence and some like ur comments ahhhhhhhh what's wrong with us in Naija sef?
Celebrities na human being, they can do and u do!

Shortly after we stepped out, we started monitoring Baba Ijesha’s moves on a mobile phone. We noticed that he checked all the rooms to be sure he was all alone with the girl. He even checked for cameras, then he started.

“I can’t begin to relate the things he did because we were monitoring him on the phone but when she stood up to go into the kitchen and we knew there were no cameras there, we came in and called the police

This was her summary of the video evidence. If he did more than what she said here, she would have disclosed it.

However, I have seen many cases of where it was discovered that it was the parents of the victims that usually give them a name of suspect to mention.

You hear something like:-
Who has been touching you? Is it brother Segun.....
The child will say, Yes, he touched me yesterday...

I handled two similar cases recently.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by dododawa1: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
This story is changing from 7 years to 2 years now FEAR woman first,please police and court should do their work GBAM.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by oluwasegun007(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
thunder74:
This evidence is not enough to conclude that he defiled the minor.

Can you read at all...

She said he confessed 4 times..

Is it until he confess before a judge.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by wyqay: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tiẹ ba ọ̀ baba ijesha

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by sonofElElyon: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
gambia:
The man should be prosecuted if found guilty, its simple as ABC.

He has to be prosecuted first before bring found guilty.... You probably mean if the police establish a case against him he should be prosecuted
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
gooforlsifh:
“I Enrolled Him Into UNILAG” Princess Narrates How She Helped Baba Ijesha

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/baba-ijesha-betrayed-my-trust-princess/amp/

Princess shared her video where she cried and explained all that happened on her Instagram page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09gap3l1Dn4

https://www.instagram.com/p/COMGw9upYRe/
what kind of story is this wan saying, do we look like people from ogbomosho no be this same ugly fat pig princess wey marry man divorce within a month smh this is a stupid story abeg.... post the vid make we see
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Codes151(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
densiks:

They are not yet ready to tell the whole truth.

Pathetic lots.
see your comment

When you type turn n look at your sisters

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
thunder74:

Are you serious?

They watched him molest the girl on the phone and arrested. Please tell me what evidence is enough. He is caught on camera.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Vulcan24(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
A crime was committed 7 years ago with a distorted memory
The victim is too young to recall but still feel the trauma anytime seeing the culprit

The benevolent woman had an issue with the suspect and set up an awkward even stung operation that will not prove anything in court except another criss examination and questioning is done.

The suspect has a tough battle ahead unless he can establish there's connivance to disrepute him based on an existing discord between himself and the accusers(benevolent woman )

On the face value, a bitter woman is trying to get back at an assumed ingrate who has skeleton up his wardrobe
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by fortune1968: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
thunder74:
Which evidence has she shown to you ?
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fvckyouall:
this story get as e be?

if he confessed can we see the video of his confession, we can't just believe he raped a girl just cause one lady is crying. We need to hear his side of the story. You are innocent until proven guilty. The moment they said let's view the CCTV camera she came to start crying and saying it's a kid in that video, how do you now expect us to believe there is proof in a video you don't want us to see? can't you censor it?.
And another convinent lie the act was done in the kitchen with no cameras? I thought you said you had the CCTV footage.
First
1) You had the footage, we asked to see it
then
2) You said she is a kid so you can't show us, now show the prosecution
then
3) the act happened in the kitchen( convinently the only place where you did not put CCTV cameras).

We are rational creatures we can't just believe a guy is a rapist without proof(Maybe the blood thirsty ladies would) but until there is proof we won't believe. and if it turns out to be true we would bow out heads in shame and apologize.

You locked him up in jail for days now with proof that is as bent as buharis life.

We know of a lady who accused a guy of rape last yr and came to cry on Instagram and it ended up being false. So unless I hear his side of the story he is innocent to me

I don't know what you are typing.

The molest took place where the camera was. They bounced to arrest him when the girl went to the kitchen.

Any other thing from there is left for the authorities.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by femi4: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
thunder74:
You are pathetic
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Prince001(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
thunder74:

Shortly after we stepped out, we started monitoring Baba Ijesha’s moves on a mobile phone. We noticed that he checked all the rooms to be sure he was all alone with the girl. He even checked for cameras, then he started.

“I can’t begin to relate the things he did because we were monitoring him on the phone but when she stood up to go into the kitchen and we knew there were no cameras there, we came in and called the police

This was her summary of the video evidence. If he did more than what she said here, she would have disclosed it.

However, I have seen many cases of where it was discovered that it was the parents of the victims that usually give them a name of suspect to mention.

I handled two similar cases recently.
Really? That's what u get from her message. They caught d guy doing something with d gal on CCTV. I bet u guys like to see d video, sorry the video is only meant for law enforcement agency i.e the court not for public! Cos d little gal privacy need to be protected too!!!!
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
babtoundey:
This story looks cooked. With time, we will get to know what transpired.
After reading this woman's account I believe the whole thing can be a set up. It can be the whole truth and can also be a part truth.
This woman must come clear and tell the whole world whatever relationship she has with the child defiler, how she has many children in her care. She needs to tell us the relationship between her, the defiled child, other children in her care and Baba Ijesha and maybe other men that visit her house. She needs to tell us how she has the mind to watch a girl being defiled all over again just to nab the one that has been secretly abusing her.

There is more to this story than what we are told. Maybe one day the truth in its entirety will find a way of revealing itself

Exactly what I was thinking ... one is company but three is a crowd then a little baby?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Chirowman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
His an unrepentant pedophile
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Bluesearoll(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
The man has a car but cant afford to pay for WAEC? ....?
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Invitationn: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
ceaser:
Mumu man. 7 years after his first escapade, he thought it was gonna be as easy as usual. Even though dude suspected there might be cameras in the house, good thing is he still missed the hotspot. Must have been a concealed camera like in wall clocks and table decorations, in contrast to the obvious ones installed in malls, shops and the likes.

Waoh! We've got sickos roaming about all over. It's shocking to see some still calling for evidences after CCTV evidence and the victim confessing four times (without duress o)

The woman categorically said she was adviced to get concrete evidence before confronting the culprit because as popular as he is, he will have strong supporters like these people on Nairaland. Now evidence is with the police and has been examined and only left to be presented in court in his prosecution yet they are still asking to be shown the evidence.

Are they themselves not paedophiles? Angling to see video evidence of Baba Ijesha s£xually molesting a minor and wa.nk over it?

You're pathetic. The majority of those calling for his head are yorubas.

But you're Fulani, aren't you? Trying to use some fake monicker to impersonate Igbo and Yoruba in one name - NgadaAwo. Has anyone told you that pretending to be who you are not can be a psychotic disorder?

If you don't like it, then kill yourself.

What is wrong with you all? Aside from the CCTV footage which helped th police in their investigation and prosecution, this guy has confessed to the police for goodness sake. The only thing left is going to court. How many cases of confession of high profile like that do you have on video that you have to be so particular about Baba Ìjèsà's?
You clearly have a side.
You failed to see the objectivity in my submission.
I'm saying if she can be prepared enough to install cameras for the purpose of evidence why can't she get the confession taped or filmed?
She said he confessed 4TIMES right.
She couldn't have missed all the opportunities.
BTW, contrary to your insinuations, this is not in the defense of the indictee.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by olamide0147: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
dominique:
Despite a video evidence showing parts of the defilement and a confession by the culprit, Nairaland rape apologists are still desperately looking for an angle to vindicate this pedophile. Some are even requesting for video of a minor being defiled undecided. How pathetic can you people get? From the accuser chasing clout, trying to revive her dead career, who do you people this kain thing? Now you're trying to shame her saying she was helping a colleague? You people are beyond pathetic
Where's the video Mrs feminist
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
densiks:

They are not yet ready to tell the whole truth.

Pathetic lots.

Who is "They"
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
donbachi:
She go soon tell the whole world everything she done do for the guy..and how her pepper and salt him done taste go judge am.

Madam,wetin the guy do no gud.but,dis is not important now.

Seems u are a rapist/child molester
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fvckyouall:
this story get as e be?

if he confessed can we see the video of his confession, we can't just believe he raped a girl just cause one lady is crying. We need to hear his side of the story. You are innocent until proven guilty. The moment they said let's view the CCTV camera she came to start crying and saying it's a kid in that video, how do you now expect us to believe there is proof in a video you don't want us to see? can't you censor it?.
And another convinent lie the act was done in the kitchen with no cameras? I thought you said you had the CCTV footage.
First
then
then
3) the act happened in the kitchen( convinently the only place where you did not put CCTV cameras).

We are rational creatures we can't just believe a guy is a rapist without proof(Maybe the blood thirsty ladies would) but until there is proof we won't believe. and if it turns out to be true we would bow out heads in shame and apologize.

You locked him up in jail for days now with proof that is as bent as buharis life.

We know of a lady who accused a guy of rape last yr and came to cry on Instagram and it ended up being false. So unless I hear his side of the story he is innocent to me

Without due respect, This is a very stupid post
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by ceaser: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
thunder74:

My reaction was based on the quote above ... This is not enough to convict him of defilement. The testimony or the accusation of the victim is not enough.

Even if he was checking all the rooms, from her account here, he is a family friend who is familiar with the house.
She said he has not come to the house for the past 7 years and how can he begin to defile a girl he saw last 7 years ago. Haba!

She also said when the girl started going to the kitchen they quickly called the police, meaning all the time he was with the child in the Palor, he has not done anything concrete with her.

Another point raised that can not withstand cross examination fire is when she said, she defiled her with his car key the second time.

These pieces of evidence can not proof the case beyond reasonable doubt to attract conviction except there are something in the video she has not disclosed to us. Remember, we are talking about defilement here not touching or holding a known small girl in the arm.

You did not follow the narrative systematically even though it is clear enough.

First, it is very easy for a habitual paedophile to want to re-live his experience with a victim several years after. Even consenting adults who had a fleeting one-time fling always feel the tug when they happen upon each other several years after. There is even this thing people call Okafor's law. That's by the way sha.

As per the crux of the matter, go thru this again and try to chronicle/picture the occurrence in your mind.

“Shortly after we stepped out, we started monitoring Baba Ijesha’s moves on a mobile phone. We noticed that he checked all the rooms to be sure he was all alone with the girl. He even checked for cameras, then he started.

“I can’t begin to relate the things he did because we were monitoring him on the phone but when she stood up to go into the kitchen and we knew there were no cameras there, we came in and called the police immediately. They picked him up and I asked him why and what led him to do what he did. He started talking gibberish.

• They were monitoring the guy on mobile phone - PTZ CCTV wifi cams have mobile phone applications which you can use to view them at close range or remotely anywhere in the world.

• Let's place aside the suggestion that he checked various rooms to ensure "nobody else was home"; even though "suspicious movements" is a strong and allowable given in crime forensics.

• The strong part of the evidence as captured by the CCTV occured at the rooms where they were installed. So they could follow the activities self-assuredly and to step in immediately if they see the child in any clear and present danger. Just an assumption, but I'm sure if the dude was approaching going beyond the points of inappropriate touching or f0ndling and probably going to level of penetration, they will promptly step out of their hiding. But it was likely he was at the level of f0ndling, a sight still painful to behold that the woman couldn't bear releasing the video to the public save to the law enforcement agencies.

The girl probably getting more uncomfortable decided to step away from the abuser by heading to the kitchen. The abuser still decided to follow her there and unfortunately a camera was not installed in that area. So for fear of worse things that may happen to the girl at the kitchen without the privilege of monitoring, they had to quickly step out and nab the dude.

You get?

espn:
I saw so many loopholes in her story. I actually wanted to create a thread on this. But I changed my mind.

1. She said the very day he invited the accused to her house...When he was on his way, she remembered they needed some evidence...so they had to call the CCTV GUYZ to come for the installation. (My question is how many hours did he take him to get there. The installation must be very fast. She claimed he met them there but she said they were DSTV GUYZ. The guy must be very dumb.

WiFi cameras, if that what they used, are plug and play. No need for wiring at all and you can view it using direct connections within a 50m radius/obstruction or 100m radius/no obstruction.

And of course you are also right to ask these questions, for those are the questions his attorney will ask the prosecution to invalidate the charges against his client. But once the prosecution is able to explain how the camera installation went so fast and able to be viewed almost immediately, then no qualms.

And of course the dude is also dumb, or perhaps not. He may have known that "DSTV guys" are usually also into camera installations, hence the reason he went ahead to check for possible cameras in the house. He must have in his mind camera types to check for but there are many forms that surveillance camera can take ranging from walk clocks to pen to button to wrist watches or even ordinary door knobs. So he may not have pictures those ones as possibilities reason he missed finding them. He may have discovered though if he had camera finder gadget with him but then who goes around routinely wit camera finder gadget.

espn:

2. She said she dropped her phone in the house with the accused...that he needs to wait because she will be fine for long. Later she claimed they monitored the accused via phone when she was in her neighbour's house. My question is via which persons phone?... Maybe her friends phone abi?

I'm sure the "DSTV guys stayed behind to monitor the cam on their own device since their subject of surveillance arrived before they left. As many as 5 phones can view the same camera by obtaining permission from the master viewer.

espn:

3. She can't release the CCTV footage because of the sexual harassment the victim went through. But she claimed immediately she left the house. the accused started searching if there was any CCTV or if any of the kids was around. I do not expect her to release the video due to the sensitivity of this whole issue. But can she at least release the part the guy was searching the whole house to see if anyone was around or if any CCTV was installed.

@Bolded. Well, maybe. But I'm sure the doubting Thomases will still come for her head even if they had such video. Even a full censored video will likely not suffice. They can decide to say the face of the child was hidden and therefore for all they care this could be another child in the video.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by shogsman(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
drLammy:
Please don't judge this man until proven guilty by competent law court with all proves of both CCTV and medical investigation.
I saw her video on twitter and she cudnt even make any real point, half of the video were just crocodile tears.
Personally I feel there's something between this lady and Baba ijesha shes not spilling yet with the way she keeps praising her self about being a good person and how she keeps offering him help repeatedly
My older brother dated this princess girl in ijebu then so I know her very well and she's not trustworthy at all,Iet them just take the man to court and let justice be served now,simple.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by phorget(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
donbachi:
She go soon tell the whole world everything she done do for the guy..and how her pepper and salt him done taste go judge am.

Madam,wetin the guy do no gud.but,dis is not important now.

Even God himself was always reminding the Israelites how he brought them out of the land of the Egyptians so why won't she mention the goods she has done to baba ijesha?
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Fashionista01(f): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Village ppl don dial his number.
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by occam(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
AdeolaOmoOba:
I don't trust Princess-Crocodile-Tears who seems to be highly economical with the truth. First it was 7 years of molestation, then it became twice. Maybe it will eventually become non-existent, who knows? I am not siding with Baba Ijesha either, neither am I siding with the child until thorough investigation is carried out. Rapists deserve death sentence, not to talk of child molesters. In conclusion, there is something fishy about this case which is not yet clarified. It could be a brewing relationship between Princess and Baba Ijesha, it could be a setup, it could be a true evil act, but hear this word of wisdom:

Never in your life judge a case based on the emotional expressions of a woman, most especially tears.

Why would a parent put a child at the risk of molestation just to prove a point, without prior notification of security agencies? Is she a detective? Princess should also be arrested. What if Baba Ijesha did not fall for the trap? What would have happened? She will reset another trap or what? Using an innocent and traumatized child as bait? Princess, you also deserve jail.

Exactly what I thought. Using a traumatized child to entrap a potential molester is criminal. Why not report the matter to the cops and let them investigate. So the girl had to be abused again to gather evidence? Very sickening

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Alexaonfleek: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fvckyouall:
this story get as e be?

First
then
then

What are you using the cctv footage to do exactly?
Only the police can have access to it
Or does child porn turn u on?
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Zetty177x: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Give the man's agbona to pig to wack

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by dominique(f): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
olamide0147:

Where's the video Mrs feminist

I would be a depraved lunatic if I ever indicate interest in viewing such a video. Those that have rights to view the video are law enforcement officers, the lawyers handling the case and parents of the victim. If you want to view the video, go and apply to be his defense attorney. The day your child gets defiled and caught on video, feel free to play the video to the whole world and look for all ways to defend the culprit. The people involved here wish to protect the victim by keeping the video off public scrutiny, you have no choice but to respect that wish.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Fvckyouall: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
What are you using the cctv footage to do exactly?
Only the police can have access to it
Or does child porn turn u on?

pls am not your dad
Re: I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears by Fvckyouall: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pernotti:

Sorry about that, he didn't confess to the crime yet. But its funny you dodged the part where it stated the police caught him red handed..

Edit: He actually confessed....read this article from premium times
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/457660-baba-ijesha-yoruba-actors-divided-over-rape-allegations-against-colleague.html

I didn't know I thought it was an audio confession, if he really confessed then he is guilty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.