Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill (6835 Views)

Bill Seeking To Criminalise Mob Actions Scales Through First Reading / Reps Move To Criminalise Secret Recruitment By Government Agencies / Ikpeazu Moves To Build Abia Airport, Vows To Complete Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by GreenWire(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
things are just happening and it ain't nice
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by Sachiopropty(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good

Get a mobile toilet today end open defecation

Call 08187692998

Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Apparently, nigeria is now the open defecation capital of the world
About 1 in 4 nigerians practice open defecation.

This bill is a good bill
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sachiopropty:
Good

Get a mobile toilet today end open defecation

Call 08187692998
how much?
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Ikpeaze! The most useless Governor in Nigeria

First Female Governor. Why governance should not be left in the hands of women.
IF you call him the most useless, what will you call those that kept the state of Abia perpetually damnable...
people like T. A. ORJI..
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by ofiko123(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nice one...ikpeazu is working... glory be to God in the highest....
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by Danny50: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Leaders are tackling insecurities this idiot is criminalising open defecation what a bunch of jokes.
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by chatinent: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Waste of time. best solution provide a means i.e public toilets .....undecided
.Oga, leave roadside shitting make e leave you na
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by potent5(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Anụmanụ.

Open defecation kee you there.

Why haven't you banned open grazing.

Anụ mpama.
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/ikpeazu-moves-to-criminalise-open-defecation-signs-into-law-abia-state-water-bill/

thats a welcome development......even down here in lagos.....people are just defecating anyhow.....especially around this areas.....the entire lagos badagry expressway, lagos island( around the lagoon) etc people just dey open yansh anyhow.....bunch useless people.....my olodo sanwo olu should do something asap

.....before dem use shit kill person oooo
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by Otiwaikuku: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/ikpeazu-moves-to-criminalise-open-defecation-signs-into-law-abia-state-water-bill/

Ban on open defecation and move to criminalise it,Oga governor what of open grazing? When will the govt move to criminalise it?
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by 21stDecember: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Just imagine giving priority to what does not worth it at this trying time.

Bia, utu banana, why not channel this strength towards arresting the current crisis that is bedeviling your state and other facets of this contraption called N I G E R I A
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by vioment: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Law that was supposed to be passed one minute after independence. Na im dem dey break covid protocol to celebrate.

Where are the drainage network to carry the one way people do for house; where is the water to flush it.

Oh! I forgot. Una dun divert all the money.

Nigeria and disgrace, be like dog and barking.

We need to change that.
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mouth Gig:
WHY ARE ABIANS BEHAVING LIKE ANIMALS undecided

Seun
Lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by lildush(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
How can this reduce the price of rice in d market? Our leaders are just not getting it
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by olatuns2017: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Metrix147:

This guy is � incompetent
Nonsense governor

Prove me wrong by sharing projects commission by this governor!

Very useless set of people
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by letu(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Metrix147:

So if I go my inside farm in the village and my stomach come do me somehow, then I come go toilet for bush or my farm so what exactly is he Okezie Ikpeazu saying, does it mean the security forces will come and arrest me well this
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by PND01: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
DLondonboiy:
Na our problem be this? Allow person to shit anywhere Abeg. Useless country
don't mind him. Will he say that he never shit for Bush before
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by alshalz(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
I hope there's no railway line in Abia State,if there's please don't waste your time and energy e no go work . Honestly I don't know wetin concerns railway lines and open defecation from Agege to Oshodi to Mushin to Yaba_Ebute Metta even my faraway home town;Obeagu in Ebonyi state is not left out
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by SirBunky85(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Metrix147:

how I wish this Buffon (ikpeazu) is the one the ipob are pursuing as they are doing to hope uzodinma.very useless governor with useless aides
Re: Ikpeazu Moves To Criminalise Open Defecation, Signs Into Law Abia Water Bill by Sachiopropty(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
how much?

Depends on the type of toilet you need kindly chat or call 08187692998

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Christmas: Wike's Message To FCT Residents / FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four / CBN Intervention Damaging Economy, Says Gusau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.