Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Hate Myself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Hate Myself (277 Views)

If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now / Reasons I Hate The Nigeria School System / What Did/do You Hate About School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Myself by Richsteemit: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nairalanders please help me out, I'm not socially intelligent. In both my native language and English. I suck when explaining things.

I will explain things like a baby or like a person that is immature. I will use 3 minutes to think about the next word to use sometimes, not to bore my listener I end up speaking nonsense out of tension. But I have the boldness to walk up to anybody to have conversation with him/her. I don't understand whether this is a disease of the brain or mental problem. Please help me.
Re: I Hate Myself by Promoter2: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Talk to yourself bro. Nobody's gonna help you except you decide to get better.

Make that decision first!
Re: I Hate Myself by longetivity(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
try dey read books constantly
Re: I Hate Myself by Amuroba: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
and you think our encouragement here will eliminate your fear?

you can try alcohol. It gives temporal confidence.
Re: I Hate Myself by kayode69(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
You need to take fear out of your mind and be courageous

(1) (Reply)

Campaign of Calumny Against the Principal of FGC Nise By Concerned Alumni / JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME, Extends Registration Deadline / Jamb Examination Date 2021 : What You Need To Know Ans How To Ace It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.