Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct (1564 Views)

Don't Say The Road Is "Tiled". See The Right Words To Use / Check These Sentence And Find Its Fault If Any. (is The Sentence Correct) / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by emteymdlee: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Don't say I will text you, say this instead

As we all know, that English is our official language, but most times we wrongly speak it and misuse it while writing.

You don't say "I will text you" rather say

I will send a text to you(correct)

You will never be able to write or speak the English language correctly if you do not pay ultimate attention to basic corrections and errors in the English language. Not only paying attention is required, but also taking proper grammatical corrections that are required.

Below is a corrected list of the grammatical errors that we make in English or speak every day. Make sure you apply these corrections, and I assure you, you will be fluent in English.

Don't say your head is not correct.......... Say/you are crazy

Don't say can you hear English?................ Say/can you understand English

Don't say my names are................ Say/my name is

Don't say I told him still yet he did not listen.......... Say/I told him still he did not listen

Don't say I heard it from the radio................ Say/I heard it on the radio

Don't say I should have told you............. Say/I should have told you

Don't say I have eaten the money you gave me.............. Say/l have spent the money you gave me

Don't say your's sincerely............Say/ yours sincerely

Don't say I have a running nose................... Say/I have a runny nose

Don't say my mother is a very good cooker.............. Say/ my mother is a very good cook

Don't say he is a witch................... Say/ he is a wizard

Don't say he is the one who done................. Say/ he is the one who did it

Don't say like I was saying................. Say/ As I was saying

Don't say I want to give you a piece of advice................ Say/I want to give you some advice or pieces of advice

Don't say lam here since eleven O'clock............... Say/I have been here since eleven O'clock

Don't say if you can be able to meet my father................. Say/if you can meet my father

READ MORE HERE: https://naijacampusjams.com/dont-say-i-will-text-you-see-what-to-say-16-wrong-sentence-and-their-correction/

1 Share

Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by Ernesthugo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
ok
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by tolufase: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2021

Op well done! But I can't spot the error in the sentence above

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
or say i will holla @ u
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by Olayinka777(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Crossbelt:
Nice one
Please which of this two English is correct
BLESSINGS COME FROM GOD
BLESSING COMES FROM GOD
Both are correct!
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by LegendaryLover(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
don't say... i want to shit/defecate say... i want to use the white house/ sit on the throne/ mo fe ya igbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by LegendaryLover(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
don't say... she has a big yansh say... she has a very big buttoooocks

1 Like

Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by LegendaryLover(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
don't say... i want to svck her breast

say... wo!!! i go lick her titties like orange, her nipples go red
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by Hamachi(f): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ernesthugo:
ok
So you have an email address
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by cbaba: 1:18am On Apr 29, 2021
don't say K
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by femi4: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2021
"Can you understand English" is wrong. It should be "Do you understand English"
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by femi4: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Crossbelt:
Nice one
Please which of this two English is correct
BLESSINGS COME FROM GOD
BLESSING COMES FROM GOD
Both.
Subject - Verb agreement
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by Ernesthugo(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Yes and it function.
Hamachi:
So you have an email address
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by tiswell(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Ernesthugo:
Yes and it function.
say/it functions
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by gentlestdude(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2021
emteymdlee:
[b]Don't say I should have told you............. Say/I should have told you

OP are you high
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by Kinqramon(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
which of the above is the correct one?
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by Gadafii: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
op dey ment

i will say what ever i am comfortable saying, i dont owe anyone correct English, does i?
Re: Don't Say "I Will Text You" See What To Say-16 Wrong Sentence And Their Correct by Ernesthugo(m): 3:58am On May 01, 2021
tiswell:
say/it functions
okay

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Repeated Questions For 2021 UTME | Likely Questions To Expect / UNILORIN Students Treat Female Lecturer To A Surprise On Her Birthday (VIDEO) / The Grieved Lands Of Africa - Analysis Of The Poem, Themes And Poetic Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.