Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} (8428 Views)

The Excellent Team Of Gretl Assignment Help At Your Doorstep I Am Haunted By Poo / 7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa / These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by ashybabs(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Only one man leaves in this Twin multi storey building located in south east and it has being nicknamed Goonu Banana over time

Who knows why?

iaamxavier:
The rumor behind the building is that the owner was a ritualist who lured a little girl who hawks banana on the street, killed her and buried her corpse on the land this house was built in.

Upon completion of the house, tenants moved in to the house and was haunted by this same little girl's spirit which always cried "Goonu banana" meaning buy your bananas.

It got worse that all the tenants left the house one by one because of the fear that gripped them every night.

It was later told that the owner died a mysterious death. Which people suspected it was the ghost of the little girl whom later haunted him to death.

Ever since then the house has been deserted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by colossus91(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
hmmm
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by doggedfighter(f): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Where exactly in South East?

I will like to check out things by myself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Thegracefulness: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is actually invasion of people’s privacy.

Inviting public scrutiny to a private belonging like this, by uploading pictures of someone’s personal home without their permission.

Sometimes, we do things to people that we would not ordinarily love ourselves.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by cayorday89(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
You sharing this should be telling us the reason why this is so, rather you snapped a location you probably reside or stayed for sometime only to ask people who are many kilometers away to give you answers on why it is so. Please go back there, ask people around and come back here to give us the full gist or delete it entirely.

12 Likes

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Inviting public scrutiny to a private belonging like this, by uploading pictures of someone’s personal home without their permission.

Honestly.
People have unhindered access to the Internet they didn't create. Imagine the rubbish.
Also, CHINA has made smartphones affordable.

I wonder how that same OP would feel if he was treated same way.
There are many healthy Topics to create out there.
SOLUTION to Nigeria's issues is one of them

Imagine after putting up a 2 storey building then someone decides to attach spiritual stuffs to it.
And we all know how GULLIBLE most Nigerians are.
They believe things without asking Questions.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Quiet!

14 Likes

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op close pics only
give us more detailed pics.

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op close pics only
give us more detailed pics.
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
ashybabs:
Only one man leaves in this Twin multi storey building located in south east and it has being nicknamed Goonu Banana over time

Who knows why?

Heard stories it'd
s a haunted house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
ashybabs:

Who knows why?

Heard stories it's
a haunted house

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is not an invasion of privacy. There is nothing private about a haunted house.

If the owner will auction it at a loss I can buy it a chase out those extra terrestrial beings

9 Likes

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by MichaelRJ(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
This is not an invasion of privacy. There is nothing private about a haunted house.

If the owner will auction it at a loss I can buy it a chase out those extra terrestrial beings

There's nothing like auction ooh! I know the house, you've heard the story of a girl that usually shout buy banana at midnight? Na the house be that, all the tenants have packed out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Rahkman: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
MichaelRJ:

There's nothing like auction ooh! I know the house, you've heard the story of a girl that usually shout buy banana at midnight? Na the house be that, all the tenants have packed out
grin grin hahaha that would make a theme for a good horror movie but most nollywood directors are visionless and stupid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by iaamxavier(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
The rumor behind the building is that the owner was a ritualist who lured a little girl who hawks banana on the street, killed her and buried her corpse on the land this house was built in.

Upon completion of the house, tenants moved in to the house and was haunted by this same little girl's spirit which always cried "Goonu banana" meaning buy your bananas.

It got worse that all the tenants left the house one by one because of the fear that gripped them every night.

It was later told that the owner died a mysterious death. Which people suspected it was the ghost of the little girl whom later haunted him to death.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
MichaelRJ:

Hahahahahahaha

This is extreme ignorance on the part of the house owner. You mean it is just a wondering ghost of a small girl who probably died in an accident while hawking banana ?

You mean real men do not exist there to meditate at that place and help the ghost of the poor girl to the light, so she can move on to the afterlife?

Una no well for there?

Tell the man to auction that place and I will spend a night there and help the girl go back to the alternate universe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Interestin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by SultanM: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Rahkman:
grin grin hahaha that would make a theme for a good horror movie but most nollywood directors are visionless and stupid
it has already been acted, it's a very old horror Nigerian film, more than 20yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by MasonKendall(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Hahahahahahaha

This is extreme ignorance on the part of the house owner. You mean it is just a wondering ghost of a small girl who probably died in an accident while hawking banana ?

You mean real men do not exist there to meditate at that place and help the ghost of the poor girl to the light, so she can move on to the afterlife?

Una no well for there?

Tell the man to auction that place and I will spend a night there and help the girl go back to the alternate universe.

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by warrenweste(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
SultanM:
it has already been acted, it's a very old horror Nigerian film, more than 20yrs ago

Is it on YouTube?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Dopenigga(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
oh, this haunted house story. this little girl always telling people to buy banana in the middle of the night. scared the fvck out of me when i heard it

4 Likes

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Gwenama: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good evening. Please who has workforce past questions for Nigerian breweries graduate trainee exam. Please I really need it.

My email address is blessingezennaya1@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
So, what makes it a haunted house? Because only person lives there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by soundOsonic: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Reading the story scared the shit out of me.
I will buy the house for 3 million naira if the owner is willing to sell though.

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by McStoic(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
ashybabs:

Who knows why?

I remember the movie. Pete Edochie really suffered in the role he played. Very interesting though
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by ovieokodhi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Rahkman:
creative mind

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by MrBachelor: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
ashybabs:

Who knows why?

So who's that only man that leaves there now? I just read here now that the owner is dead.
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by phenzy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Inside life
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
iaamxavier:

Ibos and money ritual... nawa oh
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Hahahahahahaha

Una no well for there?

Necromancer sighted here. Your moniker says it all.
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Necromancer sighted here. Your moniker says it all.
Do not pretend to be ignorant except you are sincerely one. Creating a portal and guiding a Spirit back to source is advance science that you are capable of learning if you have time to practice, but the search for money to buy garri has kept you too busy, hence your worship of Alien ETs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Distribute Laptops & Printers To Anambra Schools / Which Nigerian Tribe Did The Word Wahala Originate From / Study And Work In Canada Legally Via EWC( Closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.