Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} (8609 Views)

The Excellent Team Of Gretl Assignment Help At Your Doorstep I Am Haunted By Poo / 7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa / These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by McTobe(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op think that this is politics thread that attracts all manner of miscreants. This is education thread where you meet more serious minded people. Take your market elsewhere... make sure you are not weaving an unnecessary thread of fate in the carpets if your life. Ignorance is no excuse not even before the eternal laws
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Do not pretend to be ignorant except you are sincerely one. Creating a portal and guiding a Spirit back to source is advance science that you are capable of learning if you have time to practice, but the search for money to buy garri has kept you too busy, hence your worship of Alien ETs.

See this one. I'm a Rosicrucian. I don't have your time.
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

What do they teach you these days dear Frater? I think I took time to study my monograms too, during my days in the Order.

But I think your knowledge of these are still very limited. I know where you are and I know the limitation which has become your ignorance. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:
What do they teach you these days dear Frater? I think I took time to study my monograms too, during my days in the Order.

But I think your knowledge of these are still very limited. I know where you are and I know the limitation which has become your ignorance. grin

So, tell me, oga adept, which degree did you stop at the Order?
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by kkins25(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:

the order I see online does require a subscription fee. Could it b same?
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2021
kkins25:
the order I see online does require a subscription fee. Could it b same?

Same information transmission, mostly. There are simpler versions of the stories - a Theory of Everything, which could answer for everything, most of these organizations no longer research on current data, so it is the responsibility of the entity to keep researching outside the curiosity of a chela.

Life is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by LikeAking: 1:48am On Apr 29, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Lol.
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by femi4: 4:51am On Apr 29, 2021
AsherAmari:
So, what makes it a haunted house? Because only person lives there?
Read comments above yours
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by zabimaru: 5:48am On Apr 29, 2021
femi4:
Read comments above yours

so who is this person that has mind to stay there or has he been buying the banana every night?
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by femi4: 5:50am On Apr 29, 2021
zabimaru:

so who is this person that has mind to stay there or has he been buying the banana every night?
Nobody, is there anymore
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by zabimaru: 5:53am On Apr 29, 2021
femi4:
Nobody, is there anymore

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2021
soundOsonic:
Reading the story scared the shit out of me.
I will buy the house for 3 million naira if the owner is willing to sell though.

First you said the story behind the building(s) 'scared the sh*t out of' you and the next thing, you said you would buy the house for 3 million if the owner would as much as oblige you.

Doesn't this sound like a man who wants to buy a debilitating panic attack for 3 million?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by ashybabs(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly.
People have unhindered access to the Internet they didn't create. Imagine the rubbish.
Also, CHINA has made smartphones affordable.

I wonder how that same OP would feel if he was treated same way.
There are many healthy Topics to create out there.
SOLUTION to Nigeria's issues is one of them

Imagine after putting up a 2 storey building then someone decides to attach spiritual stuffs to it.
And we all know how GULLIBLE most Nigerians are.
They believe things without asking Questions.

just to sound intelligent....
you reveal your ignorance
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by lolipopandy(f): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Heard of this house
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2021
ashybabs:
Only one man leaves in this Twin multi storey building located in south east and it has being nicknamed Goonu Banana over time

Who knows why?

This life
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Zachsneider: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Heyy,

Good Morning!, trust you had a great night?
Whenever you see this: just know you can get 10% off on all your orders from jumia when you use this code: APSTYLER.

you're welcome smiley
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by pek(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2021
ashybabs:
Only one man leaves lives in this Twin multi storey building located in south east and it has being nicknamed Goonu Banana over time

Who knows why?

Give us complete information. There is no place called south east.

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by soundOsonic: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2021
mansakhalifa:

First you said the story behind the building(s) 'scared the sh*t out of' you and the next thing, you said you would buy the house for 3 million if the owner would as much as oblige you.

Doesn't this sound like a man who wants to buy a debilitating panic attack for 3 million?

Yeah I am a man who will buy the house and demolish the house. In Nigeria land is more valuable than a building.
I don't believe in ghosts. If at all the evil spirits exist, I will patronize her merchandise.
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by iaamxavier(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Ibos and money ritual... nawa oh
Says the man from the region where skull mining is the order of the day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by hybrid11(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2021
why most it be in the night she will come out and say goonu banana(buy banana) what happened in the morning or afternoon with that hot sun make everyone chill though the story might be true
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Kinqramon(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Hahahahahaha clap for yourself
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by kevoh(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
hybrid11:
why most it be in the night she will come out and say goonu banana(buy banana) what happened in the morning or afternoon with that hot sun make everyone chill though the story might be true
Because "the night" has more special effects to lend credibility to the story! grin Ghosts rarely appear in the morning or afternoon in Nollywood! tongue So it has to be the night!

1 Like

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:
This is not an invasion of privacy. There is nothing private about a haunted house.

If the owner will auction it at a loss I can buy it a chase out those extra terrestrial beings

Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by PERVENCHE: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
cool
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Haunted Houses: Causes, Effects And Solution

https://ggcrc..com/2018/03/haunted-houses-cause-effects-and.html
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Davoneskay(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by hybrid11(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
kevoh:

Because "the night" has more special effects to lend credibility to the story! grin Ghosts rarely appear in the morning or afternoon in Nollywood! tongue So it has to be the night!
so the story na nollywood!!!
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by zabimaru: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2021
dancok

baba whatsup naw. Been a while, we no dey see u again for cartalk.
how's ur vw
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 30, 2021
zabimaru:

baba whatsup naw. Been a while, we no dey see u again for cartalk.
how's ur vw
i don't do cartalk again, na helicopter talk I now do. The traffic is much, flying is better.
Re: Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} by zabimaru: 5:41am On Apr 30, 2021
dancok:
i don't do cartalk again, na helicopter talk I now do. The traffic is much, flying is better.
ah that means u are a bigger guy now. that's cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec 2018/2019 Official Time Table Is Now Out / Are Textbooks Too Expensive For University Students? / NECO Timetable For 2019 June/july SSCE Exam - Download PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.