Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Need A Loan Of 100k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Loan Of 100k (795 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / A New Generator Bought For #160k Is At A Give Away Price Of #100k / Please I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 100k by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please somebody, I need a loan to start up an online business to help me get started in life. I've been striving for years now but capital has been my major hindrance. My parent died early so I did'nt get a good start doing low paying low paying odd jobs ever since and it hasn't gotten me anywhere I've tried to learn a skill in the past but lack of financial support brought the whole thing down. My life is falling apart. Pls I have a detailed plan on how to go about this business I can provide full proof on what am about working on If you ask to see It high has a high chance of success I just need to lay my hands on the capital. I have collateral In form of real estate, Inherited, so you have a way of securing your money back I will sign anything and If you want to see me In person I'm available. Whatever term you lay down to see to the safety of your money Is welcome. Please help me out.

Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by classicben3: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kindly get that from Fairmoney

Use the link below to get your loan with reasonable interest

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=KBVQ6
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
classicben3:
Kindly get that from Fairmoney

Use the link below to get your loan with reasonable interest

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=KBVQ6

Tnx please walk me 2ru the process I don't know If I will Qualify I'm currently unemployed thus I can't service their monthly interest rates till the business gets off the ground.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by classicben3: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
frank800:

Tnx please walk me 2ru the process I don't know If I will Qualify I'm currently unemployed thus I can't service their monthly interest rates till the business gets off the ground.

All you have to do is sign Up with the link I posted then contact their Customer service and explain to them about your business plan and need of loan
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
classicben3:

All you have to do is sign Up with the link I posted then contact their Customer service and explain to them about your business plan and need of loan

they are asking for national I D, which I don't have.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by classicben3: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
frank800:

they are asking for national I D, which I don't have.

You should have a means of identification if you want to get loan
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by jesmond3945: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
frank800:
Please somebody, I need a loan to start up an online business to help me get started in life. I've been striving for years now but capital has been my major hindrance. My parent died early so I did'nt get a good start doing low paying low paying odd jobs ever since and it hasn't gotten me anywhere I've tried to learn a skill in the past but lack of financial support brought the whole thing down. My life is falling apart. Pls I have a detailed plan on how to go about this business I can provide full proof on what am about working on If you ask to see It high has a high chance of success I just need to lay my hands on the capital. I have collateral In form of real estate, Inherited, so you have a way of securing your money back I will sign anything and If you want to see me In person I'm available. Whatever term you lay down to see to the safety of your money Is welcome. Please help me out.

write to gistlover blog on instagram.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by DaBogu: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
frank800:

What's your payment plan?

What's the online business ROI?

what do you intend to sell?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 29, 2021
classicben3:

You should have a means of identification if you want to get loan

I've tried using my voter's card but it failed
Re: I Need A Loan Of 100k by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 29, 2021
DaBogu:
What's your payment plan?

What's the online business ROI?

what do you intend to sell?

Once I'm successful I will be in the position to return your money in 2 and a half fold in the space of three months but If not the Periodic rentage I collect should service the repayment and Interest we can come up with an arrangement. as to the business lets chat on whatsapp you might find it of use to you too.

(1) (Reply)

How true is it that Women are necessary Evil / Do You Think Many Women Will Pass This Test? / Wife Sells Husband House For 10 Million Naria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.