Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

How true is it that Women are necessary Evil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How true is it that Women are necessary Evil (794 Views)

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How true is it that Women are necessary Evil by Xj2020: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2021
A friend of mine is doing good physically, mentally, spiritually and socially since his marriage crashed. To be precise, the guy is balling presently. I know this because he is my friend.

Right now, he has peace of mind �%. Adding weight and he is looking fresher.

My question is are women necessary Evil? Apart from children what else do woman have to offer that cannot be gotten elsewhere

Ladies in the house shouldn't take it the wrong. I am only asking the question to broaden my horizon.

THANKS.

See earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6749711/marriage-finally-crash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How true is it that Women are necessary Evil by neonly: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Yur question is deep to me is just of the shameful tagging of individuals in d society that make most people get married
Like they say marriage Na hmmmmm
Re: How true is it that Women are necessary Evil by Xj2020: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2021
True
neonly:
Yur question is deep to me is just of the shameful tagging of individuals in d society that make most people get married
Like they say marriage Na hmmmmm
Re: How true is it that Women are necessary Evil by RightToReject(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2021
No. However, an ethically weak person, who can be a male or female, is a necessary evil towards the ethically strong person around them.
Re: How true is it that Women are necessary Evil by Xj2020: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Would appreciate it if you could breakdown your English for a layman like myself to comprehend
RightToReject:
No. However, an ethically weak person, who can be a male or female, is a necessary evil towards the ethically strong person around them.
Re: How true is it that Women are necessary Evil by Harrykn: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2021
There are good women that lifts the hubby....
There are bad ones with many problems....
Same with men.
Re: How true is it that Women are necessary Evil by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Xj2020:
A friend of mine is doing good physically, mentally, spiritually and socially since his marriage crashed. To be precise, the guy is balling presently. I know this because he is my friend.
My question is are women necessary Evil? Apart from children what else do woman have to offer that cannot be gotten elsewhere

Ladies in the house shouldn't take it the wrong. I am only asking the question to broaden my horizon.

THANKS.

the issue here is simply 2 people being imcompatible....sadly, in this day and age when men/women are marrying total strangers, what else would you expect?! saying that women are a necessary evil simply because some dude's marriage crashed, is far fetched.

you should blame AFRICAN SOCIETY for the above.
Re: How true is it that Women are necessary Evil by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Xj2020:

The same friend who abandoned his mentally ill wife? undecided

This your friend case get k-leg abeg. Who, after dumping a supposed burden would not better for it. So why do you go around opening thread after about this supposed friend of yours and even going as far as to attempt to paint all women as bad because of him? undecided

Na wa oo! I swear it sounds a lot like you have a bigger stake in making sure your friend and his ex remain apart, no matter what. Tell us true! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Household Items For Sale / Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend / I'm Really Running Out Of Ideas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.