Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires (28982 Views)

How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over / Adesola Adeduntan: CBN Queries First Bank As CEO Is ‘Purportedly Forced Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by makonko(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Well deserved appointment!
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by clothingonline(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
Congratulations to the new ceo

Affordable men wear all sizes and categories available
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by tishbite41(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wickedfacts:

It seems you were blind to see where I mentioned Delta people. Or is Jim Ovia an Igbo man? Just jump about the thread typing rubbish.

No!
He is a Yoruba man from Oshogbo.
Werey dey disguise.

If he plots a coup d'etat, he'll become an Igbo man and the coup d'etat will be termed 'Igbo coup'.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by smasher1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
When most successful and established private enterprises appoints leaders/CEO they hardly go for core northerners, mostly southerner I wonder why

It's not politics, unless you want to kill your business. Even big Northern businessmen like Dangote have their establishment in the South and not Abuja for continuity of business.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Wickedfacts: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
tishbite41:

No!
He is a Yoruba man from Oshogbo.
Werey dey disguise.

If he plots a coup d'etat, he'll become an Igbo man and the coup d'etat will be termed 'Igbo coup'.

You're an inconsequential noisemaker. I hope they pay your father his pension so you can find closure and stop constituting a nuisance in the cyberspace.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Wickedfacts: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
When most successful and established private enterprises appoints leaders/CEO they hardly go for core northerners, mostly southerner I wonder why

Go and see how Northerners wrecked Bank of the North currently known as Unity Bank.
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by unmask: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
dionma:
Chairman-Yoruba
MD-Yoruba
3 our of 4 ED- Yoruba
First Bank-Yoruba bank
or probably the most competent hands they have

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
dionma:
Chairman-Yoruba
MD-Yoruba
3 our of 4 ED- Yoruba
First Bank-Yoruba bank

Same as fidelity and zenith bank

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
dionma:
Chairman-Yoruba
MD-Yoruba
3 our of 4 ED- Yoruba
First Bank-Yoruba bank
As in ehh, no be small thing. A Bank for the yoruba clan.
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by sucess001(m): 1:58am On Apr 29, 2021
Jarus:

FBN is a public limited liability company sir

Nope. Firstbank is a limited liability company. It's Fbn holdings that's public listed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Whiteshield:

When Yorubas were building First Bank, what were your fathers doing?
That is how you used your clannishness to ruin Diamond Bank. Foolish people

Don't be foolish FBN is a Nigerian Bank after all U.K Eke an igbo man is the MD of FBN holdings the holding company

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Sanjemiga: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Komu1048:
That Alebiosu ehn!

Give us gist na.
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Komu1048(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Sanjemiga:

Give us gist na.

He is an example of don't put your faith in men

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Qoko: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Shobometrix baba, we saw it coming for almost since 2010, congratulations Sir���
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Solsix(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021
sexiestharam:

Dear ke? Are you his wife? grin
Lol
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by tishbite41(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Wickedfacts:

You're an inconsequential noisemaker. I hope they pay your father his pension so you can find closure and stop constituting a nuisance in the cyberspace.

As long as he served honestly, he will reap the fruits of his labour.

Mind you, I don't need that money.

I gave facts, you dish insults. Stereotypical of Afonjas!
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Brunicekid(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2021
First Bank that refused to pay her pensioniers who have left the bank about 20 years ago or so...
Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by Wickedfacts: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
tishbite41:

As long as he served honestly, he will reap the fruits of his labour.

Mind you, I don't need that money.

I gave facts, you dish insults. Stereotypical of Afonjas!

Call me afonja, na you sabi. I won't retaliate your tribal insults. It simply shows how you were brought up.
I only hope your father's pension gets paid so that you stop selling inferior fabrics and get the needed funds to do much more in life. You don't need it but you're posting your phone number everywhere begging for jobs.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires by tishbite41(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Call me afonja, na you sabi. I won't retaliate your tribal insults. It simply shows how you were brought up.
I only hope your father's pension gets paid so that you stop selling inferior fabrics and get the needed funds to do much more in life. You don't need it but you're posting your phone number everywhere begging for jobs.

I hustle right.

Me begging for jobs? Bring some evidence.

BMC on 30k stipends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Register With Dpr And Nipex / 10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / Gtbank Vs Innoson At The Supreme Court: What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.