Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) (12791 Views)

FG Earmarks $7 Billion For Poverty Reduction / FG To Collaborate With Isreal On Poverty Reduction, Youth Development / Federal Executive Council Approves National Policy On 5G Deployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Maj196(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tackle insecurity first
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by honor4me: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
May God just protect us from the pessimists who will never see good things in any thing good. Forgetting that it was sense of optimism that led Americans out of fathoms pits of poverty.
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by PlayMaker14: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Trolls and bullies always amaze me. How well is it with you?
Why is your conscience flogging you?

Or are you among the cheerleaders of this administration?
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Stomoney(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Baba keep quite undecided. Just thank your star you still dey see food chop
post=101205774:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Mbsuxces: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Abeg how much do you understand this and u have started hailing the ideal if implemented.. Abeg nothing good will come out of this Dillard president.
greatiyk4u:
Great if implemented
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by prophetfire: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
You can't eradicate boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen. It's poverty you want to face. Keep deceiving yourself and your gullible followers.
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by janedonez(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Professor being a member in a committee headed by a Dr. Chai!
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by PlayMaker14: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sijo01:

You better stay off my mention you this classless deranged zombie.

Keep on suffering and smiling till you die in your asSlicking.
He will soon login to his alternate (NLPoliceWoman) to report you....
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mbsuxces:
Abeg how much do you understand this and u have started hailing the ideal if implemented.. Abeg nothing good will come out of this Dillard president.

Optimist, get behind me you that understood it
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by gurunlocker: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Or they should say, they've established a new agency that will.be sharing #20,000 for the Northerners
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Coldie(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
aspabay:
Cursing and hating the country will not do any of us any good.

Best is to be patriotic and wish the nation well.

We shall overcome our present challenges.
Say it with sincerity and not with hypocrisy.

When u do, u won't support Nigeria then see where others are being marginalized and be happy
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Tolexandre: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
All these academic bullshit is why we are in this mess in the first place
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Elidrisy20: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
orikoku:
What will become of the exited N-Power beneficiaries.
go to farm
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Nwaide01: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jokers
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Bimpe29: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
I hope it will not be poverty enhancement strategy eventually
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Another fruitless scheme, map for embezzlement
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Clowns
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by kiddkash(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
maximunimpact:
Tradermoni 2.0 activated, Boko haram finally hijacked Tradermoni version one cheesy cheesy cheesy
they were sharing it yesterday BokoMoni

Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Festy4u(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101205774:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

Which of your lifetime Nigeria want take great again;....when your scrotum sac don carry enough grasses full every where! grin
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Empedocles(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101205808:

A very BIG AMEN.
God bless you too.
We just love positive people mehn!

Thanks to your parents for giving us a King like you.
May blessings follow you all the days of your lives.
Stay blessed.
Again,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Wailers will always wail. No matter what.
Just like Peak Milk : It's in you.

Go to related threads to see how youths like you are cashing out BIG time on some FG grants etc for youths, from the Ministry of Youths and sports to other Ministries, some of you will still collect all these benefits, almost as half a million to a person and still come back to be typing trash.
(Money meant to help you start business and put your foot in the door, to live a good life for your self and your family.)
Well, we still see some of you collect all these monies and head over to the betting sections on Nairaland looking for 2 odds, just like the one that says Bleep love that collected 238,000 and 250,000 but spends all his day on the football betting section on NL, showing his bets lips!
Una eye go soon clear.
Don't work hard to better your future and those of your unborn kids, but stay on social media to complain 24/7.
An advice!
Honest, Brutal, Thought-Provoking advice from dem MANNA.

We Rise!
I like your optimism. However so if you were made president the best you would do was share money under the guise of "grants" to help the economy. To be honest I am trying to see things from your lens. I know we are not all learned when it comes to macroeconomics and fiscal policies but, C'mon. optimism becomes fatal when it becomes an excuse to turn a blind eye on serious issues. I would love to just sit with you and go through your thought process with you. yeah you can call me a wailing wailer but. I hope you can leave in this delusion long enough and none of your family members become a direct recipient of the rot in the system and non-challance of the leaders. That's what it took for some to open up.
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by excel101(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Theirs killing everyday and everywhere in the country, and all you do is to strategize on how to reduce poverty in the country. PMB and him Govt. don colo.
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Yeahmehn: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
"lift 100million from poverty in a decade"?

Oga you have only 2 more years that is if thunder no faya you before then...

Gathering to eat lunch and take refreshments further spending the money that is not available.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by aspabay(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Coldie:

Say it with sincerity and not with hypocrisy.

When u do, u won't support Nigeria then see where others are being marginalized and be happy

Who is marginalized and how? Lets talk
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Coldie(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
aspabay:

Who is marginalized and how? Lets talk
Igbos are being marginalized under this government.

Let's talk
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by aspabay(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Coldie:

Let's talk

How please? How have they been marginalized?

Keep talking
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by aspabay(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Coldie:

Let's talk

You can't just sit down and shout marginalization, explain what you mean.
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is all rubbish. U can’t fix the economy bt u want to eradicate poverty, how??

This powerless group can’t do anything. Nada!
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Empedocles:

I like your optimism. However so if you were made president the best you would do was share money under the guise of "grants" to help the economy. To be honest I am trying to see things from your lens. I know we are not all learned when it comes to macroeconomics and fiscal policies but, C'mon. optimism becomes fatal when it becomes an excuse to turn a blind eye on serious issues. I would love to just sit with you and go through your thought process with you. yeah you can call me a wailing wailer but. I hope you can leave in this delusion long enough and none of your family members become a direct recipient of the rot in the system and non-challance of the leaders. That's what it took for some to open up.
Nope, you don't sound like a wailer, the way you type and reason is different from how wailers and enemies of the country type.
We know genuine critics like you when we see one.
It is people like you we can sit down to have a reasonable and mature discussion with on how to move our darling nation forward.
Not the the type of losers that are pained that the criminals and looters they wanted back in power lost elections.
Those are the ones that our posts here pierce their hearts on a weekly basis.
Those are the ones that gets mad when we say children of hate, frustrations and perdition without mentioning or quoting any moniker (they quickly quote us to abuse their parents), cos truth is bitter.
We will definitely love to discuss ways to move our Nation forward with you and the other few (very few) reasonable and sensible members here.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Coldie(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
aspabay:

You can't just sit down and shout marginalization, explain what you mean.
From the appointment of service Chiefs to tolling of 2nd niger bridge to other appointments
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by mideactive: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Education is the key,not just anyhow Education,it has to be a kind of Education that enhance productivity. The present Education system in Nigeria will take us nowhere. The govt. must invested heavily in Education,it should take the highest percentage in the national budget. Technical Education should be greatly enhanced,they have completely abandoned it. Maybe in 20 to 30 years,things might start turning around. There's no quick fix,anyone that promises a quick fix is lying..
Re: FEC Approves National Poverty Reduction Strategy (NPRGS) by Empedocles(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101208775:

Nope, you don't sound like a wailer, the way you type and reason is different from how wailers and enemies of the country type.
We know genuine critics like you when we see one.
It is people like you we can sit down to have a reasonable and mature discussion with on how to move our darling nation forward.
Not the the type of losers that are pained that the criminals and looters they wanted back in power lost elections.
Those are the ones that our posts here pierce their hearts on a weekly basis.
Those are the ones that gets mad when we say children of hate, frustrations and perdition without mentioning or quoting any moniker (they quickly quote us to abuse their parents), cos truth is bitter.
We will definitely love to discuss ways to move our Nation forward with you and the other few (very few) reasonable and sensible members here.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
that being said how do you score this govt on a scale of 10. and asides the rail way and NIN, what Legacy would this govt leave behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Politicians Who Have Goofed In Public - Daily Trust / Riot Breaks Out In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.