Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria (1567 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries / How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by jumper524(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
ygowon:
The problem is not from the communities. The problem is from your type who is fond of exonerating the bad leaders and their government. When you keep on defending them, anyone who rises to that opportunity will do same having in mind that there are f00ls who will be given 30k to defend them. Stop blaming the community because people are already tired. Stop defending the government.
ffk became rational and anti govt after leaving power, same thing with femi adesina who was rational until he became part of govt.
you don't ask yourself why this circle keeps repeating itself?
you keep citing corruption as the major problem but In reality we are all part of corruption.
instead of pin pointing fingers about corruption, why not we accept it as part of our heritage and come to a conclusion on how to make things work?
this wail when you dey wail, we Don do am b4, people did it b4 us yet no solution insight yet you want to keep up doing sane thing and expect a different result.
my brother, everything no be politics oo.
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by helinues: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
jumper524:

ffk became rational and anti govt after leaving power, same thing with femi adesina who was rational until he became part of govt.
you keep citing corruption as the major problem but In reality we are all part of corruption.
instead of pin pointing fingers about corruption, why not we accept it as part of our heritage and come to a conclusion on how to make things work?
this wail when you dey wail, we Don do am b4, people did it b4 us yet no solution insight yet you want to keep up doing sane thing and expect a different result.

They are not ready to admit to the root of our woes which is the community that keep on producing clueless people...

Those who are currently seeking for power in 2023,have the best ingredients to Nigeria's problem but give them that power then you go start to dey hear another story.

Electricity is not rocket science true but do we still have the same stable electricity as at today? That's after 4 years + now
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by orisa37: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
They are Tribulations. The LORD has conquered all.
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by MikeBetty(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
booscy:
Did IMF force you to borrow?

How won't your currency crash when you operate a double exchange rate regime?

Why wouldn't your economy collapse when it's not diversified?

Make I no waste my data sef
don't mind that dumbo. The first thing buhari did on assumption of office is to chase the israeli soldiers who were contracted by jonathan administration to train nigeria soldiers and fight boko haram, were you blind or deaf then? Why wouldn't IMF devalue the naira when the govt keep on borrowing money the third generation yet unborn can not finish paying?
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by amuwo1980: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
You are a useless fellow
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by jumper524(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
MikeBetty:
don't mind that dumbo. The first thing buhari did on assumption of office is to chase the israeli soldiers who were contracted by jonathan administration to train nigeria soldiers and fight boko haram, were you blind or deaf then? Why wouldn't IMF devalue the naira when the govt keep on borrowing money the third generation yet unborn can not finish paying?
the govt have the highest share of blame no doubt, how about other points raised?
Nigeria that has a poor reputation of not utilizing proceeds from borrowing yet you still went ahead to keep borrowing that same country knowing fully well they won't pay thereby sabotaging the countries future.
are these people really concerned about helping us as a country?
if only we can shift the burden of those loans to our leader only, I'll have been loudest in wailing than you.
but the reality is that there's no going back.
just like some wicked business men who borrow people money after which they set up those people in such a way they won't be able to payback thereby seizing their assets which is their sole goal.

my brother make we better learn to dey rational oo.
bash buhari and APC, dey deserve the blame but the reality on ground makes it evident that they are trying to crash the economy.
what about the refusal to sell arms to Jonathan govt in 2014, what do you have to say about that?
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by ygowon: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2021
jumper524:

Those who join the government and become evil do so because of your supports to them. Stop defending them and let everyone see why their fuckup need to be treated. Protest does not work in Nigeria. What works in Nigeria is FORCE. The youths can forcefully make those in government to do what they are sent there to do.
Now, if someone had the intention of championing the setting up of an organization or union of the youths who will use FORCE to correct the senses of the politicians; and the person comes across posts where you guys are defending the evil politicians, the person looses the courage to proceed because of barriers from people like you who are always defending the bad governance, the BMC especially. This is why the youths should talk in one voice but the last time i checked, politicians pay some to counter protests and change the naratives. ENDSARS is an example.
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2021
jumper524:
most of us are still politicizing terrorism citing it to religious sentiment and ethnic bias.
but I'll tell you, this is exactly what the real sponsors of terrorism wants, they keep derailing our fight and fueling our sentiment while they go ahead with their evil act of crippling the nation to the ground through terrorism and economically.
while some may think this is just one conspiracy theory, I'll make some certain points to make you see reasons to this post.

1, Bokoharam sponsors linked to UAE

https://dailytrust.com/unveiled-the-identities-of-bdc-operators-arrested-for-transferring-funds-to-boko-haram

He had said some Nigerians transferring money to the sect from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) were working with the BDC operators.
what relationship does this operators have with the UAE?
are they so rich that they can consistently fund bokoharam for years to the extent of paying it's workers and also bringing some guillible Nigerians to join their forces.. how this men were able to purchase arms from the black market consistently goes a long way to show that the terro act is just a long term investment scheme by it's sponsors..

Saudi one of the top allies of UAE are oil rivals with Nigeria, saudi a country with 30millon citizens exports over 10million barrels of oil daily now compare that to Nigeria with 200million citizens but are restricted to 2.5million barrel of oil daily.
there were even repots in the past where OPEC told Nigeria to cut it's oil production which Nigeria bluntly refused to.
could there be a linkage to it?

2, US sanctions Jonathan govt from arm purchase alleged human right violation as reasons

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30006066

2014 when bokoharam had shown it's full force as a full treat to the Nigeria govt, the United States which claims to be fighting global terrorism placed sanctions on Jonathan govt on arms purchase.
these same people tends to value the lives of gays compared to the innocent chibok school girls. on a full, they fold their hands and did absolutely nothing in combating terrorism in Nigeria while they watch it grow at arm's length.

3, Isreal and British govt protecting a man who's fueling crisis across eastern Nigeria.

while some ipob or probably igbos may disagree here, it's preety obvious to all rational thinker.
Nnamdi kanu a man who ordered his followers to burn down police stations and free up criminals is being protected by the isreali govt while the British govt plans to grant assylum to it's dignitaries.
what I don't understand is why would a country that claims to fight terrorist in the world chooses to protect one to the extent of granting assylum to these criminals?

IMF keeps devaluing our currency after giving us loans they know we can't pay.

unlike the Chinese govt that funded our rail service which in turn generates revenue to the govt and at same time still being able to gradually remit Chinese it's percentage.
the IMF borrows us at will and in turn crashes the country's currency.
in it's recent report, IMF claimed that the country's currency is 18% overvalued

https://www.nairaland.com/6406194/fg-rejects-imfs-call-further

despite how bad Nigeria is doing economic wise and in terms of security, IMF on the other hand is soo determined to bring us to the floor.
something i have known for long. flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but the spirit of truth. ever since Dr njamanze accused the CIA of sponsoring Boko Haram to destabilize Nigeria my eyes opened. but some foolish Nigerians thing did is just some ethnic rivalry.
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by ygowon: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2021
jumper524:
I gave you points to reason but instead of reasoning as usual you took it up as if it's a buhari vs PDP thing.
didn't you see where I said Jonathan govt that had little case of human right abuse was sanctioned from Arms purchase citing human right abuse as reason.
was that logical to you?

the freedom of gays is more valuable to chibok girls.

do you even open your brain beyond this APC PDP fights?
do you think a change of govt would solve this insecurity issue??
my brother you better open your brain and reason rationally.
no be about buhari or PDP oo.
think, na the tribal and political sentiment they block our brain meanwhile real criminals dey carry their act jejely.
we don't even know our real enemy in this country.
It is so illogical because i see no reason why a whole country called Nigeria can not improve its technology to be producing its arms and weapons. It is when you take your foolishness outside you will be mocked. In the first place, why was he going to purchase arms? Because there was insecurity, right? Why was there insecurity? Because most Nigerians were useless, idle, unemployed, hungry and no cash and an offer to bear arms with a good pay is irresistible to most of them, right?. BTW, life was meaningless to them due to the effects of the poverty caused by the government and so, they can easily accept any tempting offer.

If those guys were gainfully employed and living a meaningful life, do you think many of them would have easily joined the terrorism/banditry?

My question is; did this foreign country prevent your president and politicians from using your money to develop the country and improve its economy?
Because poverty is the root cause of insecurity in Nigeria. Why not deal with the root cause instead of blaming foreign countries?
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2021
The same dummmies defending Pantami who shares the same ideology as Al Queada are the first to blame foreign countries!
I know some of you are playing your own part in the jihad, knowingly or unknowingly,
But I suspect you all know exactly what you are doing,
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by Turantula(m): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Taquiya
grin grin
War against Boko haram is war against North. Shebi na British Prime Minister talk am?
Ezi ofia
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by immortal2: 4:10am On Apr 29, 2021
The OP is from a particular tribe where the mass of the people lack critical thinking ability. It is not by schooling, it is an inherent cognitive ability.

The British knew this and will not tolerate a tribe that can apprise issues critically.

2 Likes

Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2021
immortal2:
The OP is from a particular tribe where the mass of the people lack critical thinking ability. It is not by schooling, it is an inherent cognitive ability.

The British knew this and will not tolerate a tribe that can apprise issues critically.
your a fool and you are the one who actually lacks critical thinking. foreign powers have always been involved with terror activities in Nigeria and the world at large.
but things like this actually eludes the average Nigerian like you because they are only concerned with unless tribal and ethnic disputes
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by immortal2: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
your a fool and you are the one who actually lacks critical thinking. foreign powers have always been involved with terror activities in Nigeria and the world at large.
but things like this actually eludes the average Nigerian like you because they are only concerned with unless tribal and ethnic disputes

The only truth in your statement is that countries of the world interfere in the internal politics of other countries using subversive techniques. This is correct. We know how the CIA supported the Talibans of Afghanistan against the Russians. We know how the Russians, Israelis, UK and US colluded to destroy Patrick Lumumba after his speech at the hand over ceremony during their independence.

The rest of your comments are not relevant in my opinion.
Re: How Foreign Countries Keep Aiding Terrorism In Nigeria by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2021
immortal2:

The only truth in your statement is that countries of the world interfere in the internal politics of other countries using subversive techniques. This is correct. We know how the CIA supported the Talibans of Afghanistan against the Russians. We know how the Russians, Israelis, UK and US colluded to destroy Patrick Lumumba after his speech at the hand over ceremony during their independence.

The rest of your comments are not relevant in my opinion.
it will not be relevant because the average Nigerian do not know anything aside Garry and soup,premiere league, Ashawo joint and beer. go to sexuality section and see the ashawo joint thread running into thousands of pages. have you read the book "how Europe underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney? that is just a tip of the ice berg of how foreign powers run Africa. in 2014 Dr Philip njamaze fingered bill gates with the Boko Haram & Fulani herds men activities in Nigeria in relation to the attacks on farmers .

you Admit knowing how foreign power run terrorist groups yet you do not know that the CIA has been fingered and liked with the Boko Haram terrorist in Nigeria , you do not know that nnamdii kanu has ties with the British mi6 and the Israeli mossad . why do you think he was released but el zakzaki is still held even though they were arrested about the same time. why do you think a man threatening the unity of a British colony will hide in the same Britain if Britain is not protecting him.
common sense is not common for the average Nigerian man. we complain how our ladies don't know anything except boyfriend and money but we do not realize that the ladies are just a projection of what ever the man is . sorry for the Nigerian youth .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unhatched Secret Masterplan: Fulani Whirlwind And The Compromised Army Chief / Closed / Dora Akunyili Husband Was Killed By Igbos Not Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.