Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools (10141 Views)

EFCC Operatives Storm Osun To Curb Vote Buying - (Photos) / 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects / Osun To Sack 769 Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by kayuseful: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Where did you school?
Ondo state
Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2021
kayuseful:

Exempt Ondo state too
Have you been to schools under Ese Odo and ilaje LG? I can start giving you names of schools that are not fenced in that 2 LG. Except from Lagos state, the rest of the south western states have some schools that are not fenced.
Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by kayuseful: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Have you been to schools under Ese Odo and ilaje LG? I can start giving you names of schools that are not fenced in that 2 LG. Except from Lagos state, the rest of the south western states have some schools that are not fenced.
Those are villages na
They live a communal life
Villages generally are like that, not peculiar to SW
Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2021
kayuseful:

Those are villages na
So why the argument? Have you been to schools under okitupupa LGA? Or irele?

My comments was simple, only in Lagos state do we have all the schools fenced. Not all schools in Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun states are fenced.
Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2021
kayuseful:

Those are villages na
I was talking for the south West alone. Abeg they read and understand before you quote person.
Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by kayuseful: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I was talking for the south West alone. Abeg they read and understand before you quote person.
Lagos is the only "no-village" state in Nigeria na
Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2021
kayuseful:

Lagos is the only "no-village" state in Nigeria na
I don't think you have been to places like itokin or the agbowa axis in Lagos state grin
Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by HULLOGUY: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
OK o

Re: Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools by Polu(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2021
Is not good for insecurity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance / Atiku May Lose Big In G5 States In 2023 Presidential Election / FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.