Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents (10149 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools / Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by OAM4J: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2012
More suicide bombings coming, task force warns

Maiduguri residents were told yesterday to prepare for more suicide bombings.

The Joint Task Force (JTF) - Operation Restore Order (ORO) - in a statement by its spokesman Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, warned of plans by terrorists to carry Impoverished Explosive Devices (IEDs) in stolen vehicles. It warned the public to report to the appropriate bodies immediately a vehicle is stolen.

The statement reads: “Information recently available to the JTF ORO in Maiduguri indicated that there have been desperate moves by Boko Haram terrorists to steal/snatch vehicles to be used for terrorists’ activities by implanting Improvised Explosive Devices in vehicles and or through suicide bombing.

“The Task Force wishes to alert members of the public, particularly those whose vehicles have been stolen, to immediately report such incident to the nearest police station or to the JTF as such vehicles if used for terrorism acts would lead to owners of such vehicles being treated as collaborators and accomplices.”

The JTF spokesman said the task force’s troops and Department of State Services personnel have arrested six suspected Boko Haram members involved in the attack on EYN Church in Biu, Borno State, on June 17. Some worshippers were killed.

Those arrested are in JTF custody and are being interrogated.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/51047-more-suicide-bombings-coming-task-force-warns.html
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Odunnu: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2012
These Bokoharam vampires are akin to the scammers in Education section of NL. Kill Ban one and 5 more IDs resurrect. Thank God i'm on top of the situation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by phrancys001(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Na so! God is our only guidance.
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Ajibel(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2012
They are indirectly warning people to pack their loads and vamooze maiduguri grin

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2012
maiduguri, by now should be use to d bombings and killings. i just hope there are no more biafrans in that state
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Geophem(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2012
Boko haram again, pls give us a better story!
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by lundyx(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2012
jst hope they leave the victim alive to report the snatch angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by inspirenet: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2012
shocked
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by stebell(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2012
BH are cowards. If they're tite as a group let em engage de military in an open fight na. Doing God work indeed. Ppl of maiduguiri keep watch
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by otokx(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2012
but why should JTF be the ones to be announcing the intent of Boko Haram to bomb?
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Odunnu: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2012
Who should announce it, me?

4 Likes

Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2012
otokx: but why should JTF be the ones to be announcing the intent of Boko Haram to bomb?

SO Niggas would stay sharp.. cool

In other News, Boko Haram plans to CONTINUE bombing Maiduguri as usual..
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by unknown247: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2012
undecided The foolish and hopeless south east and south west still doing in that cesspit called north
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2012
#speechless
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Aniah4u: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2012
otokx: but why should JTF be the ones to be announcing the intent of Boko Haram to bomb?
Bcoz their intelligence section has just woken up from their slumber. Pls FG, we need more of the intelligent organisation to frustrate these extremists!

1 Like

Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by shineeye1: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2012
Religious extremism is a classic case of Dementia. Boko haramists are lunatics. That is why it is laughable to hear say of dialogue with lunatics. What can you discuss with a raving mad man? Indeed, can they ever honor your invitation for a talk? Get rid of them, however much the cost, however long the duel!
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by tchaik(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2012
Odunnu: Who should announce it, me?

No na BH go announce am!
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by unanghope: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2012
GEJ time to make that ur senseless decisions frm brazil. I hope u hv prepared ur usual sunday speech or statement 4 the media..
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Abbeycity88(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2012
'Gud people great nation'
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by born2boink(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2012
Odunnu: These Bokoharam vampires are akin to the scammers in Education section of NL. Kill Ban one and 5 more IDs resurrect. Thank God i'm on top of the situation cheesy
I trust you my 3rd wife, what rokiatu and idowuogbo cannot do, you does better
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by ebamma(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2012
so na wetin soldier fit tell us be dat,abi no be their work to fish out bokoharam and stop dis bombings?.
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Who cares, as far as they keep it up north
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by biyiwilly(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
ebamma: so na wetin soldier fit tell us be dat,abi no be their work to fish out bokoharam and stop dis bombings?.

i wonder ooooo
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Detongue: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2012
Vampires
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Kobojunkie: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2012
The statement reads: “Information recently available to the JTF ORO in Maiduguri indicated that there have been desperate moves by Boko Haram terrorists to steal/snatch vehicles to be used for terrorists’ activities by implanting Improvised Explosive Devices in vehicles and or through suicide bombing.

“The Task Force wishes to alert members of the public, particularly those whose vehicles have been stolen, to immediately report such incident to the nearest police station or to the JTF as such vehicles if used for terrorism acts would lead to owners of such vehicles being treated as collaborators and accomplices.”

What saddens me is that this news is supposedly coming, not from the suicide bombers themselves, but those charged with protecting the people. cry cry cry cry cry

Reporting the cars missing is one thing, but considering the cars are then used to bomb people, possibly in other neighborhoods is devastating.
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by Beync(f): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2012
I don't blame boko haram for those christians they are bombing, I blame the ears that refused to hear. For how long shall bkoharam continue to warn them to leave their cursed land they refused to go. Enven the indigenous christians should seek refuge outside their home. Leave those animals that doesn't value life alone. Their lives is miserable so they end it by suicide.
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by achi4u(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2012
if this bombing will bring about disintegration of the country...then let the bombing continue,those that remain will feel the gap of those that were killed and cleaimed their properties too.

which i will be one of the survivorsgrin
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by achi4u(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2012
Beync: I don't blame boko haram for those christians they are bombing, I blame the ears that refused to hear. For how long shall bkoharam continue to warn them to leave their cursed land they refused to go. Enven the indigenous christians should seek refuge outside their home. Leave those animals that doesn't value life alone. Their lives is miserable so they end it by suicide.
they're busy making money over there forgetting their own fathers land.
most of them don't even own a house down East...while they keep building for boko animals up north.

i don't even pity them all
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by lacasa: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2012
achi4u: if this bombing will bring about disintegration of the country...then let the bombing continue,those that remain will feel the gap of those that were killed and cleaimed their properties too.

which i will be one of the survivorsgrin

Ɣ dnt Ʊ get a life, do Ʊ think politicians will divide nigeria no matter Ђδω much blood is split.

The benefits n money for them under thiis system will never allow anything of the sort.

After all are they nt safe wt dier Families

Stop wasting Your time ranting dis

Wen it comes. τ̅o sharing the kudi 4 tђere no one dey tink say who be southerner or who be northerner or whether na xtian or muslim

Na D̶̲̥̅̊ hungry dey shout, dem belle full tey tey
Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by teetee1: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2012
unknown247: undecided The foolish and hopeless south east and south west still doing in that cesspit called north

Mr shallow mind and dumb brain, we are the reason you still have cheap cereals, meat, vegetables to eat... just out of curiosity, what do u think we will all be doing, if we all return home? staring at each other's face? u must be a teenager still feeding under your parents>

1 Like

Re: Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents by comradefery: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2012
What a ridiculous question.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Facts & Predictions About Gen. Buhari That Is Hidden Before The Entire World / Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.