Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! (4082 Views)

Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Sunday Ighoho Lands In Ile Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by franktech(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
I am honestly an Igbo man and do not have any right to write or decide things on behalf of the Yoruba race but I am here writing my observations and opinion.

Sunday Igboho is nothing but a puppet for Tinubu. There was a time that it looked like Tinubu's influence in APC was failing and the Government agencies were probing him left, right and center. To gain influence he had secretly supported #ENDSARS immediately after that, those agencies stopped looking for him. Then again it was like the Fulani was not ready to give him the presidential ticket in 2023. Tinubu started to fund Igboho and separatists is the last thing that the Fulani want when it comes to SW Nigeria. Once SW seeks freedom from Nigeria, the rest of Nigeria will be history. So Tinubu started to use S.Igboho to threaten the Fulanis. It worked and now Tinubu will surely be the APC presidential candidate in 2023.

The reasons why i suspect Igboho is

1) The came out all of a sudden to give a stern warning for Fulanis to leave Yoruba land. Well since getting the much needed attention, he slowed back down and not doing much since then.
2) No media coverage to address the people on the situation of things just like NK is doing.
2) Every genuine freedom fighter finds their way straight to jail once they come out, for example, NK,Fela,Mandela,Navalni, infact all freedom fighters apart from Igboho and our Uwazurike. Fake freedom fighters are always lukewarm, Talk talk talk and no action and even those talks will be guided.
3) All of a Sudden the Yoruba governors that are all loyal to Tinubu are saying nothing bad about Igboho. Come to SE our governors are eating NK raw. This means that he is the real deal and even escaped pure assasination and now in exile still waxing strong.
4) The only thing Igboho does is to pick some probably genuine freedom seeking Yoruba youths and give them Odua nation painted cars to drive around once in a while, similar to the same thing criminal Uwazurike is doing.
I believe that once Igboho will not stop agitating again but will only operate at the level of Uwazurike  so that Tinubu can always use him to mount political pressure from time to time.

That being said I know that most Yoruba people are seeking for the Odua nation genuinely and I am happy that they are. If we have biafra we will live more peacefully with neighbors that are thriving so that we can do business with people that have high purchasing power rather than neighbors that are in abject poverty that has nothing to offer rather than mass migration.

I do suggest that a well meaning Yoruba man should sideline Igboho and take up the mantle to bring about Odua nation. If a good Yoruba man arises, they can join forces with ESN and trash the Zoo. Also recovering Ilorin else impending doom will befall the Yoruba nation because Fulani people do not think what you are thinking. Their one and only plan is to deep the Koran in the Atlantic and make Nigeria wholly a Fulani nation.

There is a need that Yoruba people should be supporting the activities in the south east, this is the activity of a race trying to survive. There is no need spitting at us and wishing us bad. NK is not fighting for his pocket and neither does the ESN rank and files. They are not happy staying in the bushes and remember they are not paid. How else can someone be good at his race. If Yoruba and Biafrans continue staying in Nigeria, in the next 50 years we all will be refugees and totally conquered people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Golden057(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
It won't work that way.

Yorubas will have to fight themselves first before coming together to achieve a common cause.

The issue of betrayal and deception is real in the Yoruba circle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by samuel900(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
From ur mind?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Toh
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
He’s a puppet for Tinubu...how?

Igboho isn’t as eloquent and lousy as Kanu. He’s a warrior. But he has people speaking for him and they do live shows daily on YouTube with Yoruba sons and daughters all over the world calling in and making donations.

Oduduwa nation radio is going to be live soon.

Just say you don’t know what’s going on and shut up. Igboho isn’t a man of many words. He’s all about action.

15 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
Toh

Fulani Bororo.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

Fulani Bororo.

You have been bursted for impersonating... Nobody takes you serious again...

Choi grin
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

You have been bursted for impersonating... Nobody takes you serious again...

Choi grin

The only thing getting “bursted” is your artery for your Bororo blood to gush out.

You’re not Yoruba, claim your people, Fulani man.

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Oracleforce: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Another trashy write-up from the son of Nyamiri...

You could have carried out your thorough investigation before your come out to dance shamefully naked in the market square....
Anyway, we are used to some almighty craps writers like you....

Oni kuure for wasting my time to be reading this in concise nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Jostoman: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
One of the most useless story so far on nairaland.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

The only thing getting “bursted” is your artery for your Bororo blood to gush out.

You’re not Yoruba, claim your people, Fulani man.

I know my people while my people know me too....

Chinedu for once, align with your lineage
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by kevapet: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

So you are bororo? No wonder. Abi which of your people know you?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
kevapet:

Go to pet section... Politics section is for matured mind

grin
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Yeah, you know your people of hut dwellers and cow herders.

You will never be Yoruba. We’re town dwellers, educated and sophisticated people.

Uneducated online miscreants. Uncivilized Fulani Bororo.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Omoslim26: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Just look at how mischievous the op is.
He calls Uwazurike a criminal, while his own lord and savior ruler of the occult group and CEO of the scam package ipob is a saint.

A man who said his brainwashed occult members should not vote ,then later told them to vote that their demands have been met.

At least uwazurike massob is not celebrating killers and even a prime suspect for bringing chaos into our land.

Pathetic.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

Yeah, you know your people of hut dwellers and cow herders.

You will never be Yoruba. We’re town dwellers, educated and sophisticated people.

Uneducated online miscreants. Uncivilized Fulani Bororo.

Toh, Chinedu don dey put the anger he got from Chinyere on other NL's...

grin cheesy
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
kevapet:

He’s a Bororo boy.

Tag team of Bororos

Helinues
Thebosstrevor1
Quotasystem

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

He’s a Bororo boy.

Tag team of Bororos

Helinues
Thebosstrevor1
Quotasystem

Are Bororo people not human being abi why are you discriminating others?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by kevapet: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Go to pet section... Politics section is for matured mind

grin
This uneducated road side mechanic is also talking about "matured" mind. grin This dude is a clown. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by franktech(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
If he is a freedom fighter, 1st they will offer him bribe and if he refuse then they will know that he is serious. The next thing is to assassinate him or send him to prison. Freedom fighters do not move around freely. Most of them are killed and only but few achieve their goals
OdudwaR:

Igboho isn’t as eloquent and lousy as Kanu. He’s a warrior. But he has people speaking for him and they do live shows daily on YouTube with Yoruba sons and daughters all over the world calling in and making donations.

Just say you don’t know what’s going on and shut up. Igboho isn’t a man of many words. He’s all about action.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by franktech(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is just an opinion and mind you, if you are and Hausa man honestly your own case is severe. Hausas and other ethnic groups in the north are on life support.
Oracleforce:
Another trashy write-up from the son of Nyamiri...

You could have carried out your thorough investigation before your come out to dance shamefully naked in the market square....
Anyway, we are used to some almighty craps writers like you....

Oni kuure for wasting my time to be reading this in concise nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
kevapet:
This uneducated road side mechanic is also talking about "matured" mind. grin This dude is a clown. grin

My friend, if you want my attention, then you need to comment maturely if not, you know as how it dey go now
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Lanretoye(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Paracetamol go soon cost now cos people now be using for another person headache.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by notym2chektym: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Confirmation that you are a bororo, you have been caught

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by kevapet: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

My friend, if you want my attention, then you need to comment maturely if not, you know as how it dey go now
"You know as how it dey go" grin Only a deadbrain support a deadbrain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Your Bororo people are an uncivilized subhuman specie that evolution evaded.

Else:

A. Who goes around in the forest in the 21st century to build ugly round huts and call it settlements?

B. Who still herd cows around in the 21st century?

C. Who values cow lives more than human lives?

Yoruba want out and don’t want to be around you savages. And we shall leave either peacefully or forcefully. Claim your people, Fulani man.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
franktech:
If he is a freedom fighter, 1st they will offer him bribe and if he refuse then they will know that he is serious. The next thing is to assassinate him or send him to prison. Freedom fighters do not move around freely. Most of them are killed and only but few achieve their goals

Who told you there aren’t attempts on his life?

Igboho is a man of few words, he’s all about action.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by kevapet: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Helinues dem forbid you make you no dey talk your bororo for here ni. grin You no go kill person with your grammar fa. You sha no wan collect BMC money finish make you no cum online cum defend your cow.hari. grin Birds of feathers. Deadbrain lots.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by ShadowCracker(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

Don't waste your time arguing with Omo Nna.
Let them believe what they want to believe, ignorance is bliss after all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Sit At Home: 100pcent Total Compliance In Igboland / Disunity, Lack Of Consensus Is Delaying APC National Convention Date / Breaking News: Namdi Kanu In Court wearing weird dress and looking frail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.