Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! (4076 Views)

Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Sunday Ighoho Lands In Ile Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
kevapet:
Helinues dem forbid you make you no dey talk your bororo for here ni. grin You no go kill person with your grammar fa. You sha no wan collect BMC money finish make you no cum online cum defend your cow.hari. grin Birds of feathers. Deadbrain lots.

Attention withdrawn.

Peace!
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:

Your Bororo people are an uncivilized subhuman specie that evolution evaded.

Else:

A. Who goes around in the forest in the 21st century to build ugly round huts and call it settlements?

B. Who still herd cows around in the 21st century?

C. Who values cow lives more than human lives?

Yoruba want out and don’t want to be around you savages. And we shall leave either peacefully or forcefully. Claim your people, Fulani man.

Toh, hope you have never complained about Racism before sha...

It be like na angry people I dey engage with today...

Another attention withdrawn..

Peace!
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by kevapet: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Attention withdrawn.
Peace!
Clown.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by kevapet: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Toh, hope you have never complained about Rasiscm before sha...
Peace!
Rasiscm. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by franktech(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
I know there is but those are just but mere stunts to make things look real.
Well like I mention this are my opinion and I am not writing that everyone show follow that. I am stating facts and linking things up. Look at Uwazurike, he is somewhere in Igboland building hotels with the money that some people donated. Once in a while he will pull stunts. Well he is a nobody now.
OdudwaR:

Who told you there aren’t attempts on his life?

Igboho is a man of few words, he’s all about action.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by ShadowCracker(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omo nna feeling funky.

He just woke up and all sort of nonsense jargons came to his head, being an Omo nna that he is he decided to foolishly write it down.

Ask him for evidence to back up this gutter write-up and watch him go mute.

Please Omoluabis don't engage Omo Nna on the actualization of Oduduwa nation, let them bask in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Toh, hope you have never complained about Racism before sha...

Peace!

I won’t have the right to complain about racism if I were to be savagely enough to go around killing white people because of cows and live in ugly round huts in the 21st century.

Claim your uncivilized Bororo people and stop impersonating Yoruba. You’re not one of us.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by ShadowCracker(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
In other news helinues Monogamy has been busted to be a Fulani Bororo shocked.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
smiley
helinues:
Toh

This stupid Toh comment you make everywhere is childish and makes you appear m0r0nic. Grow up and stop seeking attention up and down. Shut up and stay out of sight if you have no sensible comment to make.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Saibits(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
franktech:
I am honestly an Igbo man and do not have any right to write or decide things on behalf of the Yoruba race but I am here writing my observations and opinion.

Sunday Igboho is nothing but a puppet for Tinubu. There was a time that it looked like Tinubu's influence in APC was failing and the Government agencies were probing him left, right and center. To gain influence he had secretly supported #ENDSARS immediately after that, those agencies stopped looking for him. Then again it was like the Fulani was not ready to give him the presidential ticket in 2023. Tinubu started to fund Igboho and separatists is the last thing that the Fulani want when it comes to SW Nigeria. Once SW seeks freedom from Nigeria, the rest of Nigeria will be history. So Tinubu started to use S.Igboho to threaten the Fulanis. It worked and now Tinubu will surely be the APC presidential candidate in 2023.

The reasons why i suspect Igboho is

1) The came out all of a sudden to give a stern warning for Fulanis to leave Yoruba land. Well since getting the much needed attention, he slowed back down and not doing much since then.
2) No media coverage to address the people on the situation of things just like NK is doing.
2) Every genuine freedom fighter finds their way straight to jail once they come out, for example, NK,Fela,Mandela,Navalni, infact all freedom fighters apart from Igboho and our Uwazurike. Fake freedom fighters are always lukewarm, Talk talk talk and no action and even those talks will be guided.
3) All of a Sudden the Yoruba governors that are all loyal to Tinubu are saying nothing bad about Igboho. Come to SE our governors are eating NK raw. This means that he is the real deal and even escaped pure assasination and now in exile still waxing strong.
4) The only thing Igboho does is to pick some probably genuine freedom seeking Yoruba youths and give them Odua nation painted cars to drive around once in a while, similar to the same thing criminal Uwazurike is doing.
I believe that once Igboho will not stop agitating again but will only operate at the level of Uwazurike  so that Tinubu can always use him to mount political pressure from time to time.

That being said I know that most Yoruba people are seeking for the Odua nation genuinely and I am happy that they are. If we have biafra we will live more peacefully with neighbors that are thriving so that we can do business with people that have high purchasing power rather than neighbors that are in abject poverty that has nothing to offer rather than mass migration.

I do suggest that a well meaning Yoruba man should sideline Igboho and take up the mantle to bring about Odua nation. If a good Yoruba man arises, they can join forces with ESN and trash the Zoo. Also recovering Ilorin else impending doom will befall the Yoruba nation because Fulani people do not think what you are thinking. Their one and only plan is to deep the Koran in the Atlantic and make Nigeria wholly a Fulani nation.

There is a need that Yoruba people should be supporting the activities in the south east, this is the activity of a race trying to survive. There is no need spitting at us and wishing us bad. NK is not fighting for his pocket and neither does the ESN rank and files. They are not happy staying in the bushes and remember they are not paid. How else can someone be good at his race. If Yoruba and Biafrans continue staying in Nigeria, in the next 50 years we all will be refugees and totally conquered people. 
Lmao Yoruba race wtf
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Grayoso:
smiley

This stupid Toh comment you make everywhere is childish and makes you appear m0r0nic. Grow up and stop seeking attention up and down. Shut up and stay out of sight if you have no sensible comment to make.

Toh Toh Toh!!!

Any other things to add to this beautiful gibberish?

grin cheesy
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
OdudwaR:
He’s a puppet for Tinubu...how?

Igboho isn’t as eloquent and lousy as Kanu. He’s a warrior. But he has people speaking for him and they do live shows daily on YouTube with Yoruba sons and daughters all over the world calling in and making donations.

Oduduwa nation radio is going to be live soon.

Just say you don’t know what’s going on and shut up. Igboho isn’t a man of many words. He’s all about action.

Dont mind him.The ignorance of Igbos, when they choose to insolently put their mouth in the business of Yorubas, never ceases to amaze me.

So Igboho must do everything like Kanu to prove he is not an agent of Tinubu and Yorubas too should embrace self-destructive Guerrilla warfare like ESN and UGM to show we are serious about Oduduwa Republic?

Whatever happened to people just learning to shut up rather than comment foolishly?
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by SouthEastFacts: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
So Helinues is Fulani bororo?
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by segun544(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Grayoso:

Dont mind him.The ignorance of Igbos, when they choose to insolently put their mouth in the business of Yorubas, never ceases to amaze me.

So Igboho must do everything like Kanu to prove he is not an agent of Tinubu and Yorubas too should embrace self-destructive Guerrilla warfare like ESN and UGM to show we are serious about Oduduwa Republic?

Whatever happened to people just learning to shut up rather than comment foolishly?

Abeg what's the meaning of UGM?
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by ShadowCracker(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Toh Toh Toh!!!
Any other things to add to this beautiful gibberish?
grin cheesy
You have been exposed to be a Fulani Bororo cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
ShadowCracker:

You have been exposed to be a Fulani Bororo cheesy.

Na reasonable NL's I dey expect to engage with lately not a known troller.

So pls stop
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
segun544:

Abeg what's the meaning of UGM?

Unknown Gun Men

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by T9ksy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Are Bororo people not human being abi why are you discriminating others?

Hell no! They are marauding barbarians who are not much different from the cows they rears.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by blamingthedevil: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
All these igbos self ....

Tinubu this
Tinubu that

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

You better face the Calamities in your Region

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
These two tribes will not let the rest of us rest on this naira land.

When will Igbos and Yorubas have the sense to know that there are other tribes reading their stupid hatred for each other ?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by ShadowCracker(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Na reasonable NL's I dey expect to engage with lately not a known troller.

So pls stop
I am not trolling, are you not my freind again monogamy.

I am just stating facts, you have been busted to by odudWar to be a Fulani Bororo cheesy.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by blamingthedevil: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:
These two tribes will not let the rest of us rest on this naira land.

When will Igbos and Yorubas have the sense to know that there are other tribes reading their stupid hatred for each other ?

Don't mind us Joo...the hatred is just too much.... op just wake up...na Tinubu be his problem . Tinubu never govern any of the State in the South East that is almost turned to Somalia.

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by helinues: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I am not trolling, are you not my freind again monogamy.

I am just stating facts, you have been busted to by odudWar to be a Fulani Bororo cheesy.

I haven't see the facts you have presented.. We all know notable Yoruba's on NL.

Call their attentions and let them deny me first then we can have a conversation afterwards.

Fair enough right
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Don't mind us Joo...the hatred is just too much.... op just wake up...na Tinubu be his problem . Tinubu never govern any of the State in the South East that is almost turned to Somalia.

Does Tinubu know you exist?

Why would you fight a fellow poor man like you because of a cocaine popping aristocrat? Because you happen to be born to that side that Tinubu was also born into ?

What if you were born at Upper Iweka? grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Grayoso:
smiley

That one is stupid by default.
Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by blamingthedevil: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Does Tinubu know you exist?

Why would you fight a fellow poor man like you because of a cocaine popping aristocrat? Because you happen to be born to that side that Tinubu was also born into ?

What if you were born at Upper Iweka? grin
God forbids .
No I was not born at Baby Factory, neither was I one of the stolen child from the North renamed Nnamdi nor I am an Osu....all destroying the East of the Niger presently.

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
blamingthedevil:

God forbids .
No I was not born at Baby Factory, neither was I one of the stolen child from the North renamed Nnamdi nor I am an Osu....all destroying the East of the Niger presently.

If you are not all that you mentioned, are you then an Pantamin ?

grin

Re: Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! by segun544(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Unknown Gun Men

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All The North-West Governors Turned Down Tinubu's DG Offer / List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses / UK Immigration Has Raised Alarm Over Duplicated Identity Of Peter Obi—Prof Okuna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.