Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain (1487 Views)

Poll: Choose one

Mallam get brain: 41% (28 votes)
Mallam no get brain: 38% (26 votes)
Mallam get brain small: 10% (7 votes)
Mallam leave im brain for village: 10% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Corruption And Wastage. Buhari And Jonathan At A Glance, Fact Is Fact / Corruption & Wastage: Buhari And Jonathan, At A Glance. Fact Is Fact. / Buhari On Boko Haram: The Fact Is Here; Ignore Their Lies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by congoshine(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2011
How else can you explain the senseless killing ?  undecided

Abi I dey craze for head ni?  cheesy
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by congoshine(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2011
People just de vote ,no comments ?

Abi I wan go vote ni ?
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by hymen(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
lol cheesy
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by congoshine(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2011
13 votes & only one comment?

Na wa !
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by congoshine(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
wink
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by omanzo02: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
congoshine:

13 votes & only one comment?

Na wa !
People dey fear because mallam/almajiris hide inside your thread, he was make suya from any person wey wan vote and make u win election here.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by Arosa(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2011
congoshine:

People just de vote ,no comments ?

Abi I wan go vote ni ?
So you want make mallam trace my ip address, or make them Lynch me on line?
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by md4real(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2011
For a group of people to pepetrate violence and anarchy like those witnessed in the north is indeed a messy sorry situation will no write think individual will suscribe to.
But seriously, "malam" no get brain? I just realised that you are worse off than those you are morons you are trying to reffer to. You are educated but very retard and shallow in thinking.
I suggest you ask,look for and understand the latent and manifest meaning of words like mallam and almajiri rather than staying in an enclave and streotyping just because other are doing it and opening thread.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by EzeUche3(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2011
;d
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by oderemo(m): 6:09am On Apr 30, 2011
@Mad4real,
too much turunchi, answer d question as posted by op.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by md4real(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2011
ode remo:

@Mad4real,
too much turunchi, answer d question as posted by op.
yeas, a whole lot of bvrain than the poster himself.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by EgbeNak: 4:08pm On May 01, 2011
If I opened a thread with title >The Fact Is - Yoruba No Get Brain or The Fact Is - Ibo No Get Brain the thread will go down faster than Ileke idi's pants.  Why should an entire region be maligned for the sins of a few hooligans?
Why is this up here?
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by Arosa(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2011
egbe nak, they are just having a laugh as usual.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 01, 2011
the thread will go down faster than Ileke idi's pants

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nl no go kill pesin
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by owobokiri(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2011
Why should an entire region be maligned for the sins of a few hooligans?

You don't think you are abusing the word "few"?
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by congoshine(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2011
Just shows how sensitive people are.

Mallam means teacher,but most northerners usually take it as referring to them.

Anyway ,obviously mallam no get brain tongue
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by olapluto(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2011
If by Mallam, you refer to the Hausa-Fulani as brainless, then you,sir, are really brainless. It is opinion like yours that cloud our judgements and allow us make silly estimations. Whoever told you 'mallams' are brainless is actually the brainless one. They have sophistication just like us. They may have more kids roaming the streets, but they match us(Southerners) up there in many ways. Hausa-Fulani man is brilliant, intelligent and compassionate. I know this because I have lived with the typical examples. They may have issues with us southerners, but they never let it becloud their judgements.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by dustydee: 4:17pm On May 03, 2011
some folks in this country need to be educated about their country.alot of folks on nairaland are really illiterate about Nigeria and her people.Please go back to your social studies and learn more about the people of Nigeria.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by congoshine(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2011
ola_pluto:

If by Mallam, you refer to the Hausa-Fulani as brainless, then you,sir, are really brainless. It is opinion like yours that cloud our judgements and allow us make silly estimations. Whoever told you 'mallams' are brainless is actually the brainless one. They have sophistication just like us. They may have more kids roaming the streets, but they match us(Southerners) up there in many ways. Hausa-Fulani man is brilliant, intelligent and compassionate. I know this because I have lived with the typical examples. They may have issues with us southerners, but they never let it becloud their judgements.
Oloshi,bebeto. Ta lo bere ejo lo wo e ?  undecided

Its obvious the thread is on a lighter note in view of all the problems up north.

Is there any human being w/out a brain ??

Yes most of them are extremist Islamist cattle rearers with very little hope for life  cheesy cheesy cheesy if you can't get the joke,f *ck u ,but they certainly have brains.

They just don't use them most times  tongue
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2011
"Mallam get brain" has gotten the highest number of votes. . .
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by macjive01: 11:30pm On May 03, 2011
mallam reality joke

Who is d fool btw these two?

An aboki was withdrawing money from d ATM.

The aboki behind him laffed out loud and said :"Ha! Ha! Haaa! walai u i be pool, me I don see am por ya fassword na pour stars(****).

1st aboki: nansense na u i be pool, na 1258 be my fassword, Lơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡l
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by macjive01: 11:30pm On May 03, 2011
Teaching Maths at Unilag:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

Teaching Maths at Edo state University:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

Teaching Maths at FUTO:

A logger exchanges a set "L" of lumber for a set "M" of money. The cardinality of set "M" is 100. Each element is worth one dollar. Make 100 dots representing the elements of the set "M." The set "C", the cost of production contains 20 fewer points than set "M." Represent the set "C" as a subset of set "M" and answer the following question: What is the cardinality of the set "P" of profits?

Teaching Maths at Aboki Babcock University:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: Underline the number 20.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by PhysicsMHD(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2011
macjive01:

Teaching Maths at Unilag:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

Teaching Maths at Edo state University:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

Teaching Maths at FUTO:

A logger exchanges a set "L" of lumber for a set "M" of money. The cardinality of set "M" is 100. Each element is worth one dollar. Make 100 dots representing the elements of the set "M." The set "C", the cost of production contains 20 fewer points than set "M." Represent the set "C" as a subset of set "M" and answer the following question: What is the cardinality of the set "P" of profits?

Teaching Maths at Aboki Babcock University:

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

Between underlining a number and drawing 100 dots, what's the difference? grin Is drawing 100 dots an advanced approach to solving the problem?  grin

and lol @ using set theory for simple mental math. . .
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by ektbear: 12:01am On May 04, 2011
In a math competition, FUTO would do just as badly as the aboki school, if that joke is any indication of how they teach.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by macjive01: 12:20am On May 04, 2011
in FUTO they mk u think, inside/ outside the box, help u develop high mental alertness not just to pass an exam.

thats why most businesses accept a FUTO 2:2 for a 2:1 - FACT. . . punch 2004
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by ektbear: 12:27am On May 04, 2011
Right, but there is no outside the box thinking in what you wrote.

When teaching math, you want to use the least amount of machinery possible. The simpler the technique you can use to get an answer, the better (unless the more complicated technique gives additional insight.)

And there isn't even any technique in what you wrote, just additional machinery introduced (sets, subsets, cardinality, set complements) for no real reason.

It is dumb, and confuses what should be simple. Not creative or smart.

That is why I say that FUTO wouldn't do very well in real math competitions, where there is a premium on clear and direct thinking.
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by OAM4J: 12:37am On May 04, 2011
Egbe Nak:

If I opened a thread with title >The Fact Is - Yoruba No Get Brain or The Fact Is - Ibo No Get Brain [size=13pt]the thread will go down faster than Ileke idi's pants[/size].  Why should an entire region be maligned for the sins of a few hooligans?
Why is this up here?

Ileke idi, how fast do your pants go down?

I need to know so I can have a clear understanding of what Egbe Nak is saying.  grin
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by macjive01: 1:52am On May 04, 2011
OAM4J:

Ileke idi, how fast do your pants down?

I need to know so I can have a clear understanding of what Egbe Nak is saying. grin

hahahahaha, are u for real expecting an answer from her ?
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by OAM4J: 3:41am On May 04, 2011
^^yes nao, In fact I was hoping after telling me, she will later demonstrate it to me.

It is important for me to understand clearly what Egbe Nak was saying cos I think he was making a very very serious point and only Ileke idi has the key to unlock the details to me. grin

Anyway the thread is a joke and there is no better way to respond to it than to make a joke out of it, hoping that it will go down faster than my boxers grin
Re: The Fact Is - Mallam No Get Brain by congoshine(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2011
macjive01:

mallam reality joke

Who is d fool btw these two?

An aboki was withdrawing money from d ATM.

The aboki behind him laffed out loud and said :"Ha! Ha! Haaa! walai u i be pool, me I don see am por ya fassword na pour stars(****).

1st aboki: nansense na u i be pool, na 1258 be my fassword, Lơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡l

lol. Aboki don krase pinish . . . cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Re:obasanjo’s Secret Letter, Police Raid The Nation Newspaper, Arrests Editors / History of fuel price increases in Nigeria / AFRICAN UNION: Instrument Of Imperialist Rule - By Thomas C. Mountain - 2012-05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.