Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,295 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

ONE CHANCE GANG Now Use Dollar To Lure Victims - How My Friend Escaped (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ONE CHANCE GANG Now Use Dollar To Lure Victims - How My Friend Escaped (Photos) (800 Views)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONE CHANCE GANG Now Use Dollar To Lure Victims - How My Friend Escaped (Photos) by ChiefAfonja: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hello my people these once chance, kidnappers and ritualists are on the loose in Portharcourt.

I am Posting this so that people can be extremely careful around PH city and other cities in Nigeria.

Before you enter a cab, taxi or danfo bus, kindly observe well. And if you have entered already just be very vigilant and don't talk to anyone or join any conversation in the car.

Women are part of the One chance gangs and they play their roles well. If you are not careful enough you won't notice.

My friend entered Once chance last December and 3 days ago on the 25th April 2021.

But got helped her out as she didn't fall for their dollar talks.

The Dollar Tactics: One of the people in the bus will pay the driver or conductor with a dollar and that will result to an argument, and if the targeted victim joins the talk. That's the end, you won't be your self any more.

See photos below. grin

Re: ONE CHANCE GANG Now Use Dollar To Lure Victims - How My Friend Escaped (Photos) by Cpossibility(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
wink
Re: ONE CHANCE GANG Now Use Dollar To Lure Victims - How My Friend Escaped (Photos) by DamnNiggar: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na waoooo Nigerians and evil sad

Lalasticlala front page info pls.

Y'all need to e very careful oo
Re: ONE CHANCE GANG Now Use Dollar To Lure Victims - How My Friend Escaped (Photos) by Riversstate: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
People are so desperate to make money any how.

This is not the first time its happening in Portharcourt.

I think the Dollar currency is enchanted with charm, once you join the conversation you will be in their full control.

Lalasticlala show this to PH people oo
Re: ONE CHANCE GANG Now Use Dollar To Lure Victims - How My Friend Escaped (Photos) by Praxis758: 1:52am On May 01, 2021
It is written 'the love of money is the root of a evil'.

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Revealed in the Usifo Ataga Death Scandal / Don’t Mourn Man Who Stabbed Policeman, Hong Kong Authorities Warn Residents / How God Save Me From Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.