Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child (414 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child by ForeBiz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Guys, my son is roughly 5 years but he's already hiding his private part from his mum.

She is the one that bath him everyday. I seldom do.

He doesn't even allow my wife's younger sisters to bath for him.

After church or school, he won't even allow his mum to strip him completely naked. His pants is always on.

I wasn't even self-aware until I became like 7 years old.

Guys what do you have to say to this?

Re: At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child by donbachi(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Since the child doesn't feel comfortable with anyone bathing him, your wife should consider stopping it.

Talk to the boy on the need to bathe properly. Teach him to bathe himself properly....
Re: At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child by Jeon(f): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
the legal Nigeria age �
Re: At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child by SportsHD: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Smart kids of nowadays.

He's already self conscious of his body.
You can just supervise by being by the door et al.
Re: At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child by SportsHD: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jeon:
the legal Nigeria age �
gringringrin
Re: At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child by DDDEnterprises: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
With the kind of content that's easily assessible these days; it's not so surprising that kids will discover some things faster than the past generations.

As for your question; it should be at an age where the kid can properly bath his/herself.

That boy may prove to be smart enough to do it at 5. Tell your wife to teach him and try to monitor him while he does it.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: At What Age Do You Think Is Right For Parent To Stop Bathing A Child by habsydiamond(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
That tells u the boy don get Adam and Eve's mentality that he is naked and must cover from other seeing his unclothedness... At that point she must stop bathing for him but she can still supervise to see if he's doing it right.... Or better still she should talk to him about the benefits of her bathing for him... Maybe he will understand... Kids do understand atimes sha

(1) (Reply)

Men's Rings - Silver Or Gold? / Do You Know Some Men Are The Wife In Many Marriages / How To Know If All A Woman Want Is Only Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.