Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees (33289 Views)

ASUU Faults Federal Government Negotiation May Continue Strike / IMSU ASUU Faults FG's Offer, Gives Fresh Conditions To End The Strike / Top Reasons To Consider Netherlands For Higher Education In 2020-2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees by vankelvin: 12:30am On Apr 30, 2021
vaxx:
peace and stability play a leading role in educational system. for example, iran is a case study . with her world acknowledge respected society starting far back as 1st century , her university are not well ranked . this should have been one of the best country to learn judging from her past. Syria used to be a great citadel of learning too.

warlike society can never made progress academically unless they are fighting in proxy

Peace and stability affect education --YES but it does not play any role in *admission of students* into a school.

No University will decline admitting students from Iran or Syria sake of instability in their country. You are wrong.

Admission is done based on your qualification and not the security situations of your country.
You are so wrong on that.
Re: ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees by megastu(m): 2:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Universitet Van Amsterdam my Alma matter.

I enjoyed my stay in Amsterdam. Riding bicycle to class and all. Lol.
Re: ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees by vaxx: 3:33am On Apr 30, 2021
vankelvin:

Peace and stability affect education --YES but it does not play any role in *admission of students* into a school.

No University will decline admitting students from Iran or Syria sake of instability in their country. You are wrong.

Admission is done based on your qualification and not the security situations of your country.
You are so wrong on that.
What is qualification? it goes just beyond educational requirement. medical condition and fitness can even be part of what is consider as qualification generally wellness is important . in some cases , gender can be consider as qualification( the school may favour more female gender than male.. when it comes to courses, some criteria can also be set. .even for economic reason you can be disqualified.

just right now , some country are putting restriction on airplane coming from India due to corona. anything at all .can be set as a standard. peace and stability is a factor here too cus it signify transparency and genuineness of your document.
Re: ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees by NairaMaster1(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2021
vaxx:
honestly I am lost with what you are saying. university of Ghana is a recognised institution.

by natural understanding , A graduate of university of Ghana will hardly pick Nigeria for a second degree ( it might happen). you spend nothing less than 30 thousand dollars to be educated in legon as a foreigner. that alone shows such student is not poor to sponsor herself abroad .

unless it is lagos business school.

I am telling you tye reality. I am not a jambite. At least I am over 40.

One thing I know is that Nigerians are brilliant. I school in Nigeria and I am in my final segment (PhD)

I did three masters in Nigeria.

One thing I know is that series of strike has given bad name to Nigeria universities.

I have class mates that went to UK for further studies, most of them came out as best.

You too know.

Government should work with ASUU to wipe out the bad name.
Re: ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees by Ochaisimon: 10:14am On May 01, 2021
Nonsense ASUU that can go on strike
Re: ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees by onuman: 11:25am On May 04, 2021
rampantlover:
Is there any university like this in Nigeria? Lol I don't blame university of Amsterdam. It's all about quality and not quantity

This Ghana that you carry for head...

I can still remember the names of more than a dozen Ghanaian young girls I fcucked for free and sometimes paying 20 kobo during the late 1980s, as all of them Ghanians were queuing at Aflao Ghana to be smuggled into Nigeria.

Stop bragging about Ghana. Things can turn out good in future for Nigerians either in one Nigeria or in the new countries of splintered Nigeria, but turn our worse for Ghanaians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Facts About Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria / Students 'Tied To Cross And Whipped' In Ogun For Being Late / First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.