Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks (53863 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by ddeola: 6:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Continuity. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Demons in authority that is what is happening but God will unseat all dem demons. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Myer(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2021
westfield:

Now I know your head is not correct......I dont understand why underage kids go they comment for here

Everyone knows that for any igbo to support Kanu, their head is far from being correct.
Cos Kanu's head is definitely not correct. He even believes Igbos are the Jews in the Bible. The foolishness is too funny it's almost hard to believe people actually believe this.

If your head is correct even one bit, you'll know that destroying your own land, properties and even fellow igbos is not the solution.
If you want pass a message, it should be against the North, not your fellow igbos who are employed in governance and security.

It's just the same as saying you kill every igbo teacher just trying to feed his family just because he teaching in a yoruba or igbo school .

I stopped supporting the cause of Kanu when he started cursing igbos for even worshipping in yoruba churches like Deeper life and Winners Chapel.

As far as he's concerned you're foolish for being a Christian worshipping in any church tht is not ow Ed by Igbos.

If you actually have access to that video and still support Kanu, then the joke is on you cos obviously you've been brainwashed by Kanu by your hatred for Buhari.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by decent2(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2021
peacekante:
Who doesn't know that nnamdi Kanu is already destroying south east?

This woman should shut up abeg
u be fool oo
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by MummyD2020(f): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
blamingthedevil:

IPOB members result to insults , since they are intellectually deficient for constructive discussion.

Resort
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by berrystunn(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2021
immortal2:

What jail break? Awaiting trial inmates? Or Flag waving young men unjustly incarcerated?

Awaiting trial of deadly criminals. I guess they should wait at home right?

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by chatinent: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2021
Ok o
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by MrUchenna1(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Which kind idiocy question is that. Your people are very happy about what is going on .They are hailing activities of Unknown Gun Men.

MNK is doing well destroying Igboland
SO I CAN ASWELL SAY THAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE BOKO HARAM?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by onuman: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2021
adekolaelect:
sorry Yoruba are killing Igbos and you Ipob supporters are hailing the killings ? You are taking your hand to Distroying yourselves and you people hailing and supported the killings but you are asking someone to provide evidence if na Igbo are killing themselves ? Ask yourselves why you supported, hailing the killing and attacks if your sense is still intact.

You must have lost all your senses by saying that Igbos are supporting attacks against Igbo land.

If you have evidence of any Igbo killing those Igbo policemen or burning the prison in Owerri and release prisoners to do more crimes in Igbo land, publish the evidence now, or get out of here.

You pretend that you have not heard of deceptive attacks during Jihad to confuse and confound the unbelievers. That’s what your Jihadists are doing in the attacks in the east.
There are Igbos all over Nigeria, they would have been attacking targets outside Igbo land. Develop sense.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by jumper524(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Calling someone a fool has never being an insult if you are learned......

The name Fool calls for the question....Why do you think so?....
Not why did you insult me...
Get sense bro,
The guy sounded like a Full Fool not just a Fool
some of you would just mix up Gramma trying to sound intelligent, it's total waste of time trying to make a point with you.
there's are something's not worth defending.
rubbish!!
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by moorevic(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2021
What if actually the police stations being attacked are done not just to accuse the ipob but to spite the igbos against the police while the herdsman or rather terrorist are picking us off community by community then in doing such surrounds us totally and we won't have any place to run for cover.

Having pitted the igbos against the security forces, no security personnel will be willing to answer to any emergency call, leaving all man for himself.
This is a clear cut plan surround the jungle and lie in wait.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Christistruth00: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

MNK the Messiah.

The Coward fled Nigeria at the first Sound of gunfire
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by SweetiliciousD: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

Even Jesus fled from Herọd when his time was not yet come.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by onuman: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Don't be fooled by cheap propaganda, have you ever wondered why The ESN have never taken credit for any of the attacks on security personnel or property, as a matter of fact their spokesman came out and said they weren't responsible for the attacks and blamed it on the government, his words I think we're this, " the government is attacking those facilities to blame it on them and thereby use it as a cheap excuse to invade Igbo land with the military", and I bliv there's some truth in what he said.
i

Some of these people saying that ESN were responsible for the attacks are Jihadists or sympathizers in Jihad.

No credible evidence pointing to ESN as the attackers. ESN publicly said that it was not behind the attacks.

Yet these Jihadists want us to take their own word that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB/ESN were responsible for the attacks. These online Jihadists are on the same page with the attackers who are using TAQQIYA - deceptive moves to fight Jihad against the unbelievers.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by texzola(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
BigSarah:
Wisdom, she is wise this time ... FG is attempting to justify the proscription of IPOB... But a huge blame goes to MNK and numerous easterners blindly hailing these attacks..
Sure Rejoicing about the death of security operatives regardless of tribe, has been a part of IPOB for a number of years and that's well deserved by Nigeria security operatives since they themselves derive joy from killing and harrasing innocent IPOB agitators.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by GGirll: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:

It's fear of anarchy causing her to speak out!

[img]https://media1./images/6b38b799d52aa5dd6f12fd3c49d70d94/tenor.gif?itemid=3561126[/img]

Where do you usually get this funny videos and memes
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
jumper524:
some of you would just mix up Gramma trying to sound intelligent, it's total waste of time trying to make a point with you.
rubbish!!

Lols we can't know everything at once remember..... Cheers
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by fatherrade: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ok then

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by felzokugo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
BAZ001:
This woman no dey fear again ?
who fear help?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by adekolaelect(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
onuman:

You must have lost all your senses by saying that Igbos are supporting attacks against Igbo land.

If you have evidence of any Igbo killing those Igbo policemen or burning the prison in Owerri and release prisoners to do more crimes in Igbo land, publish the evidence now, or get out of here.

You pretend that you have not heard of deceptive attacks during Jihad to confuse and confound the unbelievers. That’s what your Jihadists are doing in the attacks in the east.
There are Igbos all over Nigeria, they would have been attacking targets outside Igbo land. Develop sense.
Bragging without any sensible point. If you want to see efidences of Igbos supporting the killing !! Review comments on attacks of Igbo land on this Forum and your answer is there.

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by budusky05(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
laurelbae:
. You call fulani herdsmen militants abi?? Nigerians deserve what they are passing through.
Bunch of fools !!

Mumu na pastors I go call them ? I hope u no be embe
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2021
jumper524:
rubbish!!

Sorry, education is not for free,... U need Brian to learn not money
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by SweetiliciousD: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Jesus too fled when Herod unleashed terror to terminate Him prematurely.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by jumper524(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Sorry, education is not for free,... U need Brian to learn not money
so you had to requote me again after over 24hrs?
I hate to disrespect people but mehnnn, children too much for this platform..
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
jumper524:
so you had to requote me again after over 24hrs?
I hate to disrespect people but mehnnn, children too much for this platform..

My issue with you is that you have refused to learn...
Wish the energy I have wasted can return to me in any way though
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks by Amwitty(f): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
BAZ001:
This woman no dey fear again ?
No fear is what has kept us in chains for so long it's time we do away with fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.