Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Healthy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy (991 Views)

18 Healthy Tips For Better Living In 2022 And Beyond / Tips To Stay Healthy During Harmattan / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy by Escobar98(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sbdbdbdnd lipsum and Co itsbun
Re: Healthy by falcon01: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Do you experience orgasm when the semen comes out?
Re: Healthy by Escobar98(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
falcon01:

It’s absolutely a passive experience. Nothing. Penis is flaccid
Re: Healthy by ignis: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
I would advise you open up to your parents. Even if you are financially buoyant, your parents prayer, care and elderly advice cannot be overemphasized. Please talk to your parent about it immediately before things get out of hands.
Re: Healthy by spinna: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Me i say go for faith healing.. Jesus was whipped to take our infirmities. http://www.domimedia.org service is on now.. buy christian books on faith healing. i hope you are a christian.
Re: Healthy by Escobar98(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
ignis:
I would advise you open up to your parents. Even if you are financially buoyant, your parents prayer, care and elderly advice cannot be overemphasized. Please talk to your parent about it immediately before things get out of hands.

I’m doing the hardest thing of my life, then. I’ll probably do this evening embarassed
Re: Healthy by ignis: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Escobar98:

I’m doing the hardest thing of my life, then. I’ll probably do this evening embarassed

Please do, your parents role in your recovery cannot be overemphasized.

Lots of clowns on Nairaland like the one I quoted his comment below will only make fun of your critical important case.

falcon01:
Re: Healthy by Ezemarcel(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brother those are symptoms of prostrate cancer

Good a thing that it can be cured...the early u venture into treatment the better
Re: Healthy by nairalander2020(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
do you masturbate?

1 Like

Re: Healthy by doggedfighter(f): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
nairalander2020:
do you masturbate?

What has masturbating got to do with this medical condition?

1 Like

Re: Healthy by doggedfighter(f): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
spinna:
Me i say go for faith healing.. Jesus was whipped to take our infirmities. http://www.domimedia.org service is on now.. buy christian books on faith healing. i hope you are a christian.

Stop killing people with these talks.

Allow people seek medical help and intervention on time.

1 Like

Re: Healthy by doggedfighter(f): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ezemarcel:
Brother those are symptoms of prostrate cancer

Good a thing that it can be cured...the early u venture into treatment the better

Doctor Dogood.
Re: Healthy by SendoSendal: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Prostatitis is a strong possibility from the symptoms you shared here. It will cause inflammation of the prostrate which might be the reason you are finding it difficult to completely empty your bladder at a single stretch. You need to see an urologist.

1 Like

Re: Healthy by SendoSendal: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Scientific studies have shown that excessive masturbation in young people can lead to early enlarged prostrate.

1 Like

Re: Healthy by nairalander2020(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
doggedfighter:

What has masturbating got to do with this medical condition?
it has in some cases
Re: Healthy by doggedfighter(f): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
nairalander2020:

it has in some cases

Kindly explain further.
Re: Healthy by falcon01: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
ignis:

Please do, your parents role in your recovery cannot be overemphasized.

Lots of clowns on Nairaland like the one I quoted his comment below will only make fun of your critical important case.

ph for real? you think me asking this makes me a clown? you think the answer has nothing to do with further investigations?
Re: Healthy by SOZINN: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
I hope you get better.
I'm really sorry man.
Re: Healthy by kufreabasi86191: 12:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Brother those are symptoms of prostrate cancerGood a thing that it can be cured...the early u venture into treatment the better
Re: Healthy by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:30am On Apr 29, 2021
spinna:
Stop this shît
Re: Healthy by Kcgeology: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2021
What is coming out of your private part is not semen, but discharge. You probably have bacteria infection. Do you experience other symptons like hotness of the body, stomach noise, wormlike sensation around your body especially around your scrotal sac, watery sperm etc. Try go for culture test. The culture test will reccomend the best antibiotics most suited to the causative microrganism. However, if the infection is advanced, or you have mistreated it, there is tendency of drug resistance. Hence the need to follow up with herbal medicine. Not the concortion they hawk around. Go to an experienced herbalist. If you were staying around Owerri, i would have been of help with regards to that. Hope you get well. Donot take the infection lightly. Its damn stubborn and can grossly inconvenience you in the future. Cheers... call or text me on 07060965890
Re: Healthy by samwash(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Escobar98:
Hello everyone.

(I need expert opinions please. No front page because my mom uses Nairaland. Please refer me to experts in Ibadan)
I don’t want to burden you with information about my health history, and I’m not going to conjecture concerning what’s wrong with me. But please help me:

Right now I can’t urinate properly: can’t empty my bladder once, not even twice. I feel so pressed after one round, then another, then.....

I’ve visited UI clinic and I did urine test etc but they just put me on ciprofloxacin. Basically they didn’t listen to me say the whole case, but the doctor presumed that it’s just infection and I would get cured with cipro. Still it’s not improving

The main issue here is for the past three days I’ve had palpitations and beating of my kidney occasionally. It’s worrisome. It’s not painful.

I don’t want to open up to my parents, I don’t want to sadden them as I’m financially able to handle the case.

But now I think I have to voice out because my uncle is a doctor in UCH.

Who knows any private doctor I can see?

Additional information:

I’ve had difficulty urinating in the past. It happed when I pee into a local stream. I treated it but I’ve had burning urethra sometimes ago without being sexually active

Now I’m sexually active

I’m in my early 20s

When I poo so hard, semen pops out of my penis in little amount. I conjectured that I have enlarged prostate but doctor laughed it off, sighting my age as an impossibility.

My morning wood is infrequent these days.

The whole process of urination isn’t painful, but starting it is like war.

Please I need help. I’m a first class UI student but now I can’t concentrate, 4 weeks to exam.

You don't want FP, how will the right pple get to see it & render help & advice to you.
What you are experiencing maybe a long time infection that you treated but not completely gone.
Remove shame from your eyes let your parents kwn abt it Cox they are more experience in life than you do, even your uncle in UCH.
Even if you are old enough to take care of your self, health matter is not something one should be slient abt.
I never hear were kidney bey get palpitations & beating.
Lastly semen coming out when you poo is a normal thing going by been in ur early twenties & not sexually active.
Just talk it out with ur parents & ur doctor uncle.
Re: Healthy by Matheusmartin: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
SendoSendal:
Scientific studies have shown that excessive masturbation in young people can lead to early enlarged prostrate.
.. It's actually the other way round..

Or maybe, u can help us with a link to this scientific studies..
Re: Healthy by lolu2019: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Escobar98:
Hello everyone.

(I need expert opinions please. No front page because my mom uses Nairaland. Please refer me to experts in Ibadan)
I don’t want to burden you with information about my health history, and I’m not going to conjecture concerning what’s wrong with me. But please help me:

Right now I can’t urinate properly: can’t empty my bladder once, not even twice. I feel so pressed after one round, then another, then.....

I’ve visited UI clinic and I did urine test etc but they just put me on ciprofloxacin. Basically they didn’t listen to me say the whole case, but the doctor presumed that it’s just infection and I would get cured with cipro. Still it’s not improving

The main issue here is for the past three days I’ve had palpitations and beating of my kidney occasionally. It’s worrisome. It’s not painful.

I don’t want to open up to my parents, I don’t want to sadden them as I’m financially able to handle the case.

But now I think I have to voice out because my uncle is a doctor in UCH.

Who knows any private doctor I can see?

Additional information:

I’ve had difficulty urinating in the past. It happed when I pee into a local stream. I treated it but I’ve had burning urethra sometimes ago without being sexually active

Now I’m sexually active

I’m in my early 20s

When I poo so hard, semen pops out of my penis in little amount. I conjectured that I have enlarged prostate but doctor laughed it off, sighting my age as an impossibility.

My morning wood is infrequent these days.

The whole process of urination isn’t painful, but starting it is like war.

Please I need help. I’m a first class UI student but now I can’t concentrate, 4 weeks to exam.
it is infection. Go and treat it well
Re: Healthy by SendoSendal: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk#:~:text=Jan.,man's%20risk%20of%20prostate%20cancer.

Matheusmartin:
.. It's actually the other way round..

Or maybe, u can help us with a link to this scientific studies..
Re: Healthy by Matheusmartin: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Healthy by SendoSendal: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
There has not been any counter research since then. If you have, you can show us, as nobody is an island of knowledge. Interestingly from age 50 and above, masturbation is beneficial to prostrate health but from 20-30, it is dangerous and will most likely lead to early prostrate enlargement in 50% of all cases, according to the Harvard study I posted earlier.

Matheusmartin:
2009 research..
Bros, u nor try.

(1) (Reply)

Important Health Care Message / Should A Dead Man Be A Father? / Over 4m Nigerians (and 500,000 Lagosians) Are H I V Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.