Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats (29921 Views)

IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / Imo Attack: IGP Deploys Security Reinforcement Squads, Sets Up Special Team / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by limeta(f): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
what they bringing in they dont want people to see
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Being reactive rather than being proactive as usual
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by dederocs(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
When you are scared, you have already lost...be brave...if need be government should call for conscription, short service, to quell this emergency. The terrorists are humans like us.
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Owologbo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/28/planned-attacks-nigerian-government-deploys-security-operatives-secure-airports
These same idiots will be told that fulanis herdsmen/Boko Haram are planning to attack so so community and they will not move an inch.
Here they are rushing to protect their escape route.
Las Las, the insecurity will reach everybody no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by extol1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Good step forward..

The government should also consider recruiting 50000 soldiers.. this will go a long way..

Nigerians should also suggest the way out. not too rant online..

Thread seen.
will you join the Nigerian army?
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Sleekfingers: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/28/planned-attacks-nigerian-government-deploys-security-operatives-secure-airports

what is the meaning of Buhari? Is a person with chicken brain or a person that is totally clueless or a person who cherish animals than human eg cows, goats ......or a person that has lost touch with current reality. For example, you are buhari( highly derogatory)
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Owologbo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

If call is placed to these same idiots of any possible attack on the poor masses by fulanis herdsmen/boko haram they won't move an inch.
but here they are rushing to protect their escape route.
lass lass, the insecurity go reach everybody irrespective of position.

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by FarahAideed: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Impeach bUhari now and save what's left
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by extol1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
God bless those who are ready to attack the airport. I have experience this herdsmen attack and how God help me to escape the attack is still a mystery to me

4 Likes

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Sleekfingers: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
SavageResponse:
I hope Nigeria will not turn to Afganistan at the rate things are going

at this rate....by 2022, nigeria will be like syria or yemen
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Ezennia101(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
They want to Escape but I promise them any of them that contributed to this chaos that nears an aeroplane e go crash or hang.....

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by lagdmark(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wittyduchess:
The airports is the escape route of politicians when shit hits the fan, so they will be proactive lol.
You be mumu Airports are not for politicians alone.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by SeriouslySense(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
okay o, we are looking
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by stasius: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
I thought Buhari came to solve the problem of Nigeria.

Alas my thought is wrong!
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria......February 18th 2023?

[img]https://media1./images/3bce762b8bb66e97f88c8e8ed735dd20/tenor.gif?itemid=20048750[/img]

Nigerian's going to the poll....
grin Kee way?
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
We need to pray for our Dear country ...no jokes ...I don't do religion.... I mean prayer to the God we serve, the one true God... Our Father in heaven ....because God see what we don't see, because he See's ahead of time. I kukuma know we are just video tapes that he is watching, but the beautiful thing is that he can always edit his own scripts...

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by reiddecuti: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
See them and Intelligence. Fools...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by reiddecuti: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
GreenWire:
this country need deliverance.serious one
DM me for your logo and flyer design

Na d deliverance dey happen so.....

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Someone7:
Being reactive rather than being proactive as usual
but they are proactive now na
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by seyz91(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
confirm!
janedonez:
Our Help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by yemmywesey(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
zoogeria must fall
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
To solve this insecurity is simple. Why not bring every aggrieved part to a round table? How many is our security manpower??
. That wud've help years back but unfortunately it is too late now. The only solution now is disintegration or pakistan,somalia,syria wil be a child play to what will happen here.
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Valike2008: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
SavageResponse:
I hope Nigeria will not turn to Afganistan at the rate things are going

Afghanistan is better than Nigeria now, even Somalia
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Rolly22(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kandeed:
Do you know what's making me laugh?? I mean with the shit these old folks in government are making her citizen go thr yet no one is hitting the street we all just sucking up whatever they throw at us. like it's shocking how chicken hearted Nigerians are

Nigerians are the Biggest Cowards on earth.

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Grace001: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
A country built on lies and deceit can not know peace or progress.

We are not one nation, Nigeria is a country of many nations

It’s time these nations come together to determine how they want to live together.

Let’s tell ourselves the truth we are not ONE NATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by OpinionCounts(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kandeed:
Do you know what's making me laugh?? I mean with the shit these old folks in government are making her citizen go thr yet no one is hitting the street we all just sucking up whatever they throw at us. like it's shocking how chicken hearted Nigerians are

We have deep rooted Religious and Tribal sentiment in Nigeria...this mindset and mentality is one of the major woes that has befallen this country, our political leaders understand this sentiment very well and they always use it to manipulate the masses and get themselves out of any threat of a unified masses uprising.

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by OpinionCounts(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
To solve this insecurity is simple. Why not bring every aggrieved part to a round table? How many is our security manpower??

The question is, Who are the aggrieved parts?

Will you bring Bokoharam to a round table?
Will you bring Iswap to a round table?
Will you bring the killer herdsmen to a round table?
Will you bring Bandits to a round table?
Will you bring Unknown gunmen to a round table?

Who exactly are the aggrieved parts you suggest to be brought to a round table, and if it is the people I listed above, I then wonder what the discussion and conditions will be my dear brother?

You do not bring terrorists with no sane demand and reason for Mass murder of innocent unarmed citizens to a round table, you go after them, exterminating them with Superior and brutal fire power which I know the Nigerian government has the capacity to do if only those at the helm of affairs will put aside Religious and Tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Litmus: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
If government tracks down online instigators, arrest and prosecutes some of you, Nigeria will go a long way in solving some of these insecurity problems. For insistence, Social media played and plays a massive role in demoralising the Nigeria military fighting men and women.
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by HitRun(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kandeed:

Did you join the endsars protest? na small kweshion I ask o.
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kandeed:

Nigeria Is the most backward territory on earth, You will never find a place like shiiiithole on earth. Believe me.....
Re: FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
OpinionCounts:

We have deep rooted Religious and Tribal sentiment in Nigeria...this mindset and mentality is one of the major woes that has befallen this country, our political leaders understand this sentiment very well and they always use it to manipulate the masses and get themselves out of any threat of a unified masses uprising.

Apt and well tailored....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search / PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER / Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.