Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Please How Do I Connect These To Bring Light - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please How Do I Connect These To Bring Light (188 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / How Can I Connect 2 Dstv Decoders For Extraview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Connect These To Bring Light by CakesToolsOvens(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
I need some guidance on how to go about this battery and light..
It's for my sons project tomorrow.

Which colour of wire should go where?

Please help

Re: Please How Do I Connect These To Bring Light by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you have a ruler or flat wood, line the batteries on the ruler or wood and tie them with a rubber band.

This way, the batteries are touching each other asses thereby transferring current through each other. And thereby making it firm on the ruler or wood.

Then connect the red wire on the negative part of the battery. That's the top part (-) and connect the black wire to the positive part of the battery (+). If it doesn't produce light, try interchange the wires or check if the batteries are kissing each other tightly.

You can make use of paper tape to hold the wires to the mouth and end of the batteries after connecting them.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Connect These To Bring Light by CakesToolsOvens(f): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2021
cchub:
If you have a ruler or flat wood, line the batteries on the ruler or wood and tie them with a rubber band.

This way, the batteries are touching each other asses thereby transferring current through each other. And thereby making it firm on the ruler or wood.

Then connect the red wire on the negative part of the battery. That's the top part (-) and connect the black wire to the positive part of the battery (+). If it doesn't produce light, try interchange the wires or check if the batteries are kissing each other tightly.

You can make use of paper tape to hold the wires to the mouth and end of the batteries after connecting them.

Thank you sir. God bless you.

Will give feedback

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Phone And Car / Solar Inverter / Biggest Tech Companies You Can Work For In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.