Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi (4813 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by presido1: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ezeuche don't you know how to ignore somebody? You look foolish by trading useless banter with somebody you think is useless.
Sometime i just wonder how you people reason.

Hapu anu ofia ka ona ezuzu.

Make your point and move on. Once ignored he will come to his senses if he has one.
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by EzeUche3(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
presido1:

Ezeuche don't you know how to ignore somebody? You look foolish by trading useless banter with somebody you think is useless.
Sometime i just wonder how you people reason.

Make your point and move on. Once ignored he will come to his senses if he has one.

You are right.
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by THEAMAKA(f): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
presido1:

hahaha
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by Latty88(f): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
Fstranger I dont ve ur tym bc u r mad dog roaming abt.Get a lyf.
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by Kenyy: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
Some people do not for their selfish interest want the unity of this country-Nigeria. Please the Moderators of this forum should ban 'Sirjec' the originator of this false alarm for actions unbecoming of a sane person and immediately lock this thread. Thank you.
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by CrudeOil2(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
Kenyy:

Some people do not for their selfish interest want the unity of this country-Nigeria. Please the Moderators of this forum should ban 'Sirjec' the originator of this false alarm for actions unbecoming of a sane person and immediately lock this thread. Thank you.

Why should he be banned? he did not call for revenge or anything similar, he only advised we pray for the souls of the dead. The bad blood has already been created following the deaths the known corpers who were murdered. I know the actual figures of the casualties have not been released ( and would never be) but I really cant think of any reason why the would lie about the deaths of the corpers. When I called a friend of mine who is an intern at ABU teaching hospital, he told me that the casualties from the riots are too much and that their mortuary is filled with people killed during the riots.
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by texazzpete(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
Crude Oil:

Why should he be banned? he did not call for revenge or anything similar, he only advised we pray for the souls of the dead. The bad blood has already been created following the deaths the known corpers who were murdered. I know the actual figures of the casualties have not been released ( and would never be) but I really cant think of any reason why the would lie about the deaths of the corpers. When I called a friend of mine who is an intern at ABU teaching hospital, he told me that the casualties from the riots are too much and that their mortuary is filled with people killed during the riots.

Then i pity you for being too trusting.
For the past couple of days, people have been circulating images from long past accidents or crises and trying to pass them off as victims of this recent crisis.
The main aim of ghouls like the OP is usually to whip up sentiment against a particular target.
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by Ystranger: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2011
^^^

True that.

When you try to speak the truth, they label you as being insensitive.

The OP needs to be banned!
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by Justcash(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2011
They raped (Infidels), butchered and burnt Youth Corpers. Whether it is one, two, twenty or hundred, was it proper? I don't know what Muhammed taught these his stu-pid followers. If you kill people, you get 100 virgins? What a violent religion! Why don't these cows want their own country to continue their constant bloodletting among themselves? May the true God that I serve save all of you.
Y'all should thank your stars that my relatives and closest cousin came back safely without a scratch. Nonentities.
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by Pygru: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sad
Re: About 37 Corp Members Died In Bauchi by Buttocks: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ystranger:
^^^
Shattap there

No one died

Why is it that only Igbos get killed, perhaps they deserved it? Just asking?

Stop crying wolf?

Maybe those who died were armed robbers, we dont know

So just shut up, you dimwit.

The stupidity of the Yoruba.
Exhibit A.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Nigerian Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of The National Assembly: / Emergence Of Tambuwal As Speaker, A Hausa/fulani Agenda – Fasehun / Niger Delta Gets 86% Of FG Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.