Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (29877 Views)

You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by mmsen: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2021
What happened to 'Sai Baba! Sai Baba!'? lipsrsealed
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by symbianDON(m): 7:03am On Apr 29, 2021
unfortunately his fellow sheikh, sheikh gumi thinks otherwise
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by GracieX3(f): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2021
I have not been seeing some die hard Buhari fans lately.

Maybe the failure of this current government is too much for them to defend.

Cc stalwert
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2021
Adetayo1978:
All these complaints about Buhari this, Buhari that make no sense to me. He has to complete his tenure even if most people don't like his administration. I, myself, is feeling the heat coming from this unfavourable and harsh administration.
A clueless government show casing their cluelessness at the expense of people's life? And all you could reason and voice out was him finishing his tenure?

Very pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Aremson14(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2021
Cryomancer:

Cry me a river baby.... grin grin

Enjoy the mess you and your people created.

We all know the votes Buhari got from other regions were massively rigged for him, but those votes from the north were willingly handed to him by you and your people.

So enjoy your 4+4 in peace..... abi do you want to join wailers ni? cheesy
INEC and Efcc chairman, expert in criminology, phd in political science, know of all, I hail thee.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Faithful1234(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2021
buhari don kill we country.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Zetty177x: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2021
Tell the Demented

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by nnamdi640: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2021
One thing about this people which I hate is that they keep on defending this failure just because they practice thesame religion and he is from their place. Am sure he would have said the opposite assuming the man in charge is practicing the opposite religion and from the other side.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by hollywater: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2021
To start with,Nigerians never elected Buhari.,Tanko did. They should enjoy their ordeal.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Another Buharideen sees the light!
. The citizens go about killing security agents and we the hail them !
But we the same citizens go come out dey shout insecurity !!!
Just look at this !!!

God will continue to allow what we the plan for we sefs to actualized !

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Coldie(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2021
bayelsaowei:
no mind the mumu them...I can't remember when last NIN became the solution to our security challenges..this government is known for foolishness.
You go debate with them for twitter about insecurity and they will tell you it's because u haven't done your NIN. I say omen foolishness na real o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by diplomat058(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Racoon:
Then, it was sai baba, sai chanji, sai Buhari or death to any karfir who would not see reason with the catastrophe NEPA bill certificate holder.Today and everyday, it is more woes, anguish and lamentations.

Meanwhile, they have two more years to go.While for us wailers, it is with with great sense of amusement that we sat on the mountain top watching Babylon burning red, red hot.
I do like your always brilliant post, but I disagree with your toxic pessimism this morning. Untill we balkanize this error called Nigerian Federation, remember that all of us, including you and your loved ones are still part of the Babylon you so called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Gee64: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2021
There should be peaceful coexistence in Nigeria.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Brushstrokes20: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari is all shades of NUISANCE AND FIASCO!

THE REDUNDANT COUPIST IS NIGERIA'S WORST DISASTER!
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Rodwave: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2021
dplordx:
Naija wahala nor let lala sleep.
Mod, take it easy naija headache nor dey end oh
angry grin
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Frontail:
. The citizens GI about killing security agents and we the hail them !
But we the same citizens go come out dey shout insecurity !!!
Just look at this !!!

Go will continue to allow what we the plan for we sefs to actualized !

But when Northerners were trooping to the south during lockdown, I knew this was their plan,
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by dubejames(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2021
God heal our land. DM me for your loans without collateral.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by WorldRichest: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Just as I did.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by WorldRichest: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Racoon:
Then, it was sai baba, sai chanji, sai Buhari or death to any karfir who would not see reason with the catastrophe NEPA bill certificate holder.Today and everyday, it is more woes, anguish and lamentations.

Meanwhile, they have two more years to go.While for us wailers, it is with with great sense of amusement that we sat on the mountain top watching Babylon burning red, red hot.

Anything that is happening in Nigeria affects but Wailing Wailers and Praise Singers. We are in it together. But Buhari will not consume us all. We defeated Abacha, we will defeat Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen too
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Nice one, he did well by speaking the truth.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Awoleesu(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2021
humberjade:
Waiting for the DSS to visit or invite him over for daring to speak the truth against General Buhari's government.

...That's if we don't get a rebuttal notice or that usual phoney clause "...quoted out of context" or "misconstrued" before tomorrow!
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by youngreezy(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Lordave:
Tell that to BMC zombies
abeg wetin dis BMC mean, I just dey see am everywhere
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Emerie22(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2021
The Jihadist will never do something
God will punish Him
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Hallabee1(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Aje....

na dem
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Mummyfour(f): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
we thank God for his life. More repentant buharideens hopefully will join soon

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by myrates: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2021
The National Assembly should as a matter of urgency impeach the president, simple.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Cryomancer: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Aremson14:

INEC and Efcc chairman, expert in criminology, phd in political science, know of all, I hail thee.

If this is what you have as a defense to the plain fact i stated up there, then i'm really not sorry for you because you truly deserve the effect of the bad governance you are experiencing in your region.

Like i said earlier, Enjoy you fruit of your labor in 2015 & 2019
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by mudiana(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:
He can rant now because he didn't get political appointment sorry tsoho Mtwwwww
really? you must either be a bandit or Boko. What is appointment compared to life. By default, I am not supposed to share a space with u. Nigeria is not working and it should divide.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by juman(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari is more of fulani warlord than a president.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Sunnybay7:
Call for his impeachment, the man has lost direction.

Anaerobi:
one thing about 90% of Muslims in Nigeria is that the hide truth.

only few are truthful.... those who are truthful, I just love them

The same people will call you Terrorists tommorow if you speak/stand opposite to their viewpoint.

cheesy
The SHEIKH you're praising now! is the same Fulani that you normalized accusing with sleepless nights and terrible days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan & Adamu Muazu / #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) / Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.