Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals (30089 Views)

You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by orisa37: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks Sheila. NIGERIANS don't elect BUHARI. BUHARI RIGGED HIMSELF INTO POWER BY FORCE, BY SUBTERFUGE AND BY FOREIGN VOTES FROM THE SAHEL
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Awoo88: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2021
He will soon get a visit from DSS . Than he will become voice of bandit like Gumi
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Lordave: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2021
youngreezy:
abeg wetin dis BMC mean, I just dey see am everywhere
Buhari Media Crew.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Anaerobi(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The same people will call you Terrorists tommorow if you speak/stand opposite to their viewpoint.

cheesy
The SHEIKH you're praising now! is the same Fulani that you normalized accusing with sleepless nights and terrible days.

lol... somehow true.

but him try for dis one sha

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Dead Abacha is far better than Buhari
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2021
mudiana:
really? you must either be a bandit or Boko. What is appointment compared to life. By default, I am not supposed to share a space with u. Nigeria is not working and it should divide.
Read and understand don't be a simp, in 2011 sheikh was busy abusing buhari up and down and was supporting pdp, he cashed out alot during Jonathan's tenure because he campaigned for him, it's during Jonathan's tenure that his misquote was renovated, may be you are a Christian you will not understand, but part of the reason why he is ranting about buhari is because buhari didn't give a hoot about him
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Aremson14(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Cryomancer:

If this is what you have as a defense to the plain fact i stated up there, then i'm really not sorry for you because you truly deserve the effect of the bad governance you are experiencing in your region.

Like i said earlier, Enjoy you fruit of your labor in 2015 & 2019
grin u even have knowledge of where I'm from and where I recide just from nairaland alone, ha... baba cut soap for me na me self I go lyk tap into this kind knowledge
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by kingsclass: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Call for his impeachment, the man has lost direction.
Does he have direction before?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by malakaimoscondo: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Maybe bandit don show am pepper....
so u guys think dairy bauchi will sit on the fence,,oh u don't know him
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Another Buharideen sees the light!
Sheikh never supported Buhari. We need to differentiate between concrete criticism and political opposition.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by gforce5: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2021
I'm sorry, the vast majority of votes for Buhari came from your region. The only reason why you lots are complaining about insecurity is because muslims are affected/killed. If it was only southerners/northern christians that were affected would you care? Despite all the level of insecurity in the country, you guys are still supporting Bubu, El Rufai, and Pantanmi because they are from your region. If you want others to take you lots seriously, go and call them to order. Otherwise, you lots are implying that you are indirectly on the same page. The ball is in your Court.
Aremson14:

Keep talking rubbish as if people from other regions didn't vote buhari. Alot of people on this forum contributes to the situation Nigeria is in today they are as guilty as buhari

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
Sheikh never supported Buhari. We need to differentiate between concrete criticism and political opposition.

Let's thank God another Buharideen saw the light!

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by 77star: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cryomancer:
Hypocrites....

Give them another chance to vote a competent person, they will still turn the offer down and vote a person who's from their region and holds the same religious views with them without minding if he's competent or not.

I stopped pitying the North long ago, I care less of whatever happens to that region. They all brought it upon themselves, therefore they should enjoy it while it last.

According to BMC Zombies, They should all go and link their NIN and the north will be peaceful.
Too much

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by ismodiwa(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cryomancer:
Hypocrites....

Give them another chance to vote a competent person, they will still turn the offer down and vote a person who's from their region and holds the same religious views with them without minding if he's competent or not.

I stopped pitying the North long ago, I care less of whatever happens to that region. They all brought it upon themselves, therefore they should enjoy it while it last.

According to BMC Zombies, They should all go and link their NIN and the north will be peaceful.
What value will your pity add to the North?
We don't care or pity you guys either!
Senseless creatures
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by System202: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cryomancer:
Hypocrites....

shut up. who ask u to pity north, pity your self the last time I checked is that u are been displaced in benin and kidnapping banditry and esn terrorist have taken ur regions. so go face ur shithole inyamuri
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by System202: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:
He can rant now because he didn't get political appointment sorry tsoho Mtwwwww

what Will sheik dahir do with ur appointments, this is not like others the most muslims in nigeria unlike your fantami
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by System202: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=TheLionofLasigi post=101218742]Is this this head bandage wearing fagg0t even a Nigerian....looks like Sudanese.[/quote

inyamuri who cares if he is not inyamuri then fine
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by System202: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
ceaser:
This is Taqqiya na.

They pretend to care but deep down they are happy whenever "infidels christians" are killed. Any Moslems caught in the line of fire is seen as collateral damage that will be rewarded in Islamic heaven for such death.

Only few, very few Moslems still retain their sanity and do not readily support the extremist view of jihad. Although the longer they practice the religion the deeper they sink such that sooner or later, even the sane Moslem soon becomes an extremist at heart.

u are fool are their no Cristian terrorist, are their no christin extremist how did u come to conclusions that all muslim are terrorist. the way Cristian speaks without manner and what is coming from ur heart shows how dark u people are all of u.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Cryomancer: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
ismodiwa:

What value will your pity add to the North?
We don't care or pity you guys either!
Senseless creatures

Lol... you better go and link your NIN to your sim card please....
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Cryomancer: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
System202:

shut up. who ask u to pity north, pity your self the last time I checked is that u are been displaced in benin and kidnapping banditry and esn terrorist have taken ur regions. so go face ur shithole inyamuri

Enjoy your wailing..
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Well, the fact some people (not everyone) voted for Buhari doesn't mean everyone in Nigeria deserves to suffer as a result of a doomed economy/insecurity.

Considering that some of those that voted for Buhari are making a lot of money and having great times, I think the ones that are suffering are simply unfortunate.

Ultimately, I am tired of certain things.
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by System202: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cryomancer:

Enjoy your wailing..
fool pity ur self first
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by venohullo: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
OK o

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by chaloskyx: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
WE DONT MIND BEING SOLD LIKE ANIMALS ACTUALLY SINCE ALL WE DO IS COMPLAIN I.E SIDDON LOOK MOST NIGERIANS ACTUALLY DONT MIND BEING SLAVES AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT KILLED
Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by dickt(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Adetayo1978:
All these complaints about Buhari this, Buhari that make no sense to me. He has to complete his tenure even if most people don't like his administration. I, myself, is feeling the heat coming from this unfavourable and harsh administration.
An insane clown spotted

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by humberjade: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Awoleesu:

...That's if we don't get a rebuttal notice or that usual phoney clause "...quoted out of context" or "misconstrued" before tomorrow!

Hahaha...you know how this govt roll grin

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals by DedeNkem: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Another useless northern mo*ron!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Arrives For APC Presidential Rally In Abia / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.