Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape (1438 Views)

"God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by Pmpm: 4:41am On Apr 29, 2021
''God will punish You'' Actress Ronke Oshodioke Place Severe Curse on Baba Ijesha On Rape Accusations (Video).

After a Nigerian popular comedian Princess has come out to attest to the fact about the rape accusation against popular actor Baba Ijehsa, Actress Oshodi Oke place severe curse in him, Praize media report.

According to a vial video of popular comedian Princess who attest to the fact that Nollywood actor Baba ijesha was not accused wrongly and that she is the one that set up a CCTV camera after getting to suspect him about his behaviors towards one of her foster girls.

However he was caught on CCTV and was arrested by police, meanwhile nollywood actress Ronke Oshodioke has place severe curse on Baba Ijesha for the rape accusation.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/04/god-will-punish-you-actress-ronke.html

Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by habsydiamond(m): 4:56am On Apr 29, 2021
So this man was really one of them... God go punish am true true.... I hereby unseen all his movies I have watched in the past years.... Fvck up.... She said oloriburuku somebody

Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by pyyxxaro: 5:02am On Apr 29, 2021
Who get that bushpig nose for the middle of that picture self undecided
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by dangotesmummy: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Smh

Nigerian police are a disgrace.they are already planning to release the child rapist on Friday
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by mayklef(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerian Police Force cannot be trusted with justice, they will erase any form evidence available and say "there is no evidence"....watch and see
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by crossfm: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Let men punished him first with 21years behind bars.
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by Pmpm: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
So this man was really one of them... God go punish am true true.... I hereby unseen all his movies I have watched I have watched in the past years.... Fvck up.... She said oloriburuku somebody
Lol
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by MasonKendall(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Sines and cosines grin I wish I knew mathematics so I could decipher what the fvck she's saying.
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by heartbraker(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Never knw baba ijesha is an alpha male player he must have really dealt with dis nollywood ladies b4 dey can gang up against him.
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by sharpwriter(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Who get that bushpig nose for the middle of that picture self undecided

Princess who accused Baba Ijesha.
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by Pmpm: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2021
crossfm:
Let men punished him first with 21years behind bars.
Lol
Re: ''God Will Punish You'' Actress Oshodi Oke Place Curse On Baba Ijesha On Rape by gentlestdude(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2021
Shey princess dey find husband ni

(1) (Reply)

'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum / Maria Says She’s 29, But She’s Older In Her Passport �� / OMG: See What Happened To TB JOSHUA 5 Wise Men Few Days After He Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.