Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum (1441 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Seyi Shay & Omotunde Adebowale 'adaku' Jenifa's Diary Slays In Bum Shorts (PICS) / Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by damilola4162(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2021
Popular Nigerian On-Air Personality turned actress, Omotunde Adebowale-David better known as Adaku is currently bereaved as she has lost her mother, Newspremises reports.

The actress, who rose to fame for her role as Adaku in the hit series, Jenifa’s Diary produced by Funke Akindele-Bello, made the announcement via her Instagram account.

She posted a candlelight picture with the caption, “Lord who am I to question your will but I know I can’t breathe right now……if love could keep you here with me I loved you sooo much… maami.”(sic)

Her friends and fans have sent their condolences via her comment section to sympathise with her.

Popular OAP, Dotun, wrote, “You did your best for her… she is fulfilled. So sorry love.”

Iconic actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako, wrote, “My condolences sis am so sorry.”

Similarly, gospel singer, Nikki Laoye, prayed for strength for the actress as she commented, “Oh my! Hugs to you sis, God will continue to strengthen you and surround you with his love and peace in Jesus name Amen.”

So far, over 8,000 people have sympathised with the actress via her Instagram page.

A few weeks ago, the actress took to her Instagram account to thank God for saving her and her children from a ghastly auto accident.

She wrote, “I have never really been in a serious accident in my life. So, you can imagine how badly shaken I was yesterday when my treasures came out with scrapes and bruises. I was just grateful. But I’m thankful for the joy of God’s preservation….when you go out and come back home safe please thank God specially. Nothing broken. Nothing missing. Thank you Jesus.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-cant-breathe-right-now-adaku-of-jenifas-diary-says-as-she-losses-mum/

Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by lindareep: 6:42am On May 20, 2021
Sorry for the loss dear... embarassed

I'm one of your biggest fan off radio ; Lasgidi FM kiss

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by damilola4162(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2021
Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by ALARAPE22(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2021
I say sorry too.....
Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by Shedrack777: 6:48am On May 20, 2021
if you can't breathe, that means you're about to join your mother. write your will down now and include my name in the list of beneficiaries before you die
Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by nifemi25(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2021
Sorry for the lost..may her soul rest in peace.
Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by tillaman(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2021
May God be with you at this trying time!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by cassidy1996(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2021
Shedrack777:
if you can't breathe, that means you're about to join your mother. write your will down now and include my name in the list of beneficiaries before you die
Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by femi4: 10:01am On May 20, 2021
lindareep:
Sorry for the lost dear... embarassed

I'm one of your biggest fan off radio ; Lasgidi FM kiss
loss
Re: 'I Can't Breathe Right Now' - Adaku Of Jenifa's Diary Says As She Losses Mum by manuel4real(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2021
Shedrack777:

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Or Victoria Kimani / "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) / I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.