Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,569 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) (40219 Views)

Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding / Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by rawtouch: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
cool
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
lol, another comic relief this early morning .
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by flowsir(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Curious345: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Nigeria go better. Buhari is trying . He may be partially incapacitated medically, but he is still alive to his responsibilities
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by bigx(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2021
As they didnt pick call
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2021
I do not just criticize, but for me to say Buhari is a dullard and muslims are blood sucking de.mons, then, they truly are. Buhari must be impeached because I know he is a dullard who doesnt know when to quit.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Blackman7: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Mokason288:
I can’t waste my precious data on this APC agent of darkness

I thought he said HOPE is coming to IMO State

What we have now in imo State alone is worse than civil war

Hypocrite, the hunchback madzi nnamdi cownu is the monster that brought up this crisis. I advise you borrow sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by frizakengineeri: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2021
zoba88:
I know he will speak out at the right time when the Holy Spirit directs him. He is fearless. Not hiding and be criticizing Buhari.He said Buhari is running demoncracy. He also blamed him for leaving our health system in shamble and go to abroad for treatment. Also listen to what he said about Hope Uzodimma. He also said that he has not met Nnamdi Kanu before but may God bless him. According to him, it is not wrong for someone to have courage, rise up and say that his people are maltreated

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRXGCPk-qE
Guess his God has suddenly became an author of confusion. I thought you said your God told you Buhari was the messiah

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Bmaster(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Op,I hope you didn't meant for us to watch that video till the end ??
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2021
zoba88:
Calm down. Be patient. Prophecy doesn't work the way you expect. You don't know when it will come to pass. Prophecy can not be interpreted with ordinary mind. You need Holy Spirit to interpret for you. To all Nigerians, the prophecy means that Buhari is coming to change Nigeria immediately. How can every Nigerian understand the meaning of prophecy, just like all Israelites understanding and interpretinga prophecy during the times of the old in the bible? Once again, be patient

Mbaka alone saw the prophesy and interpreted it to his gullible . Please stop protecting failures, you sound like BMC here on Nairaland.. they hardly see wrong in his dealings

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by CryptoTeacher(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Issues

I would have argued he didn't say this if I didn't see the video.

Mbaka why grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by samnaija: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Hypocrite wolf in sheep's skin. A lot of false prophets...this days.. before God told you buari is saviour ,now what is God saying now . people should learn from this...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by airminem(f): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2021
All this preachers needs to be more measured sad
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Laughable....to think he was part of the campaign to installment of this present clueless wicked government! SMH.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Kingcalls: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
People are finally waking up...the evil man in aso rock thinks he is in the time of usman dan fodio

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Jonathan said you will regret it and you are already.

Be patient few more yrs to go.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Bbqgrillsnafool: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Curious345:
Nigeria go better. Buhari is trying . He may be partially incapacitated medically, but he is still alive to his responsibilities
you are still being deceived. He is alive to his responsibilities and the country be like this? If he was dead to his responsibilities nko

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by ChiefAfonja: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
This man is the most useless fake pastor on earth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
I thought you said he was the best person to rule.
He said, and he is now changing his mind.

doesn't he have the right to do that??
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by airminem(f): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Mbaka should resign before Buhari for false prophecy and misleading his worshippers

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by samnaija: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerians stay clear from clergy both imam and priest or pastors . Have a personal relationship with God direct..this people are self centered.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by simhosting: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2021
grin
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by johnlvis(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't think resignation of the president will bring an end to the present challenges . This country can't survive together again .There should be a total Referendum,let's every man decides his or her fate .
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by guywitzerogal(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Mbaka should resign before Buhari for false prophecy and misleading his worshippers
i don't know people still believe this pastorical man prophecy..... All na cruise
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by airminem(f): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Bbqgrillsnafool:
you are just an attention seeking bitter who.re
You are the attention seeker from your moniker

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Skoopy(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2021
We're waiting for response from the presidency on the reason why Fr. Mbaka made this comment.

Keyamo Will not fail to add evidences.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Bbqgrillsnafool: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2021
airminem:
You are the attention seeker from your moniker
because?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Meedon: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by tayolove12(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
I thought you said he was the best person to rule.

He already stop smoking weed, back to his normal sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.