Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) (40221 Views)

Eghe Ogbemudia, Egor LG Chairman Impeached Over ₦1.7bn Budget Padding / Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video) / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by donbenie(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2021
zoba88:
Not a false prophecy. You can't interpret prophecy. It may mean that through Buhari, Nigerians will revolt and Nigeria will change for good. Calm down bro!!It may take longer than you imagine. That is prophecy for you. Listen to all Mbaka said in this video, did he say anything like the prophecy won't come to fulfilment?
SCAM!

Religion is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2021
LUCKY FATHER MBAKA, IN ISLAM THEY WILL STONE HIM TO DEATH FOR MAKING GOD A LIER WITH HIS SELF-FABRICATED PROPHECIES.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Chibae4real: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Rev.Fr Ejike Mbaka is a true prophet of God.

I understand the pain of everyone, but please let's mind what will say about Rev. Mbaka.

Rev. Mbaka always stand by the truth!
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Alert no dey enter again
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by HandsomeBlack: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Orubebe01:
fear of the unknown gunmen
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by kalu61(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
You all Yoruba and fulani idiots insulting Fr Mbaka should shut up and learn how prophecy works. He may have seen it that things will get better with the coming of late buhari but the evil people around late buhari hijacked the system and the result is what we're seeing now.
Btw, it takes an upright, fearless, courageous and bold man to say the truth without minding who is involved.
Your stupidity is epic. Which of the Buhari is Mbaka asking to resign, the late or the living? If it's the living he is wrong and if it's the late, he is still wrong.

Stop twisting a messed up Mbaka.

A true prophet must be held by his utterances with thus says the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by obicmag(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2021
This raw message. i was touched.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Arinze624: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2021
UwessanFarms:
I thought he said Buhari is the Messiah of Nigeria?

Messiah in the sense that he changed our mindset,, how callous, incompetent and selfish he was, thank God am alive to witness the prophecy coming to fulfillment.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by ameh43: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2021
They are actually the terrorists and criminals we have... God bless and keep you for saying the truth....
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Sleyk: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2021
A simple request..." give us the opportunity to terrorise the terrorism
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Mopolchi: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
I thought you said he was the best person to rule.
You used your religious influence to install this government, as such, you cannot exonerate yourself. You are a part of the doom befalling this country right now.
Instead of blaming Buhari, blame yourself for the part you played, ask God for forgiveness, and tranquility for the nation.
And he said, Samuel anointed Saul, who later fell in the eyes of God.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by lookingfly: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Npower money don stop na....he go wail now grin
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2021
grin grin
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
kalu61:
Your stupidity is epic. Which of the Buhari is Mbaka asking to resign, the late or the living? If it's the living he is wrong and if it's the late, he is still wrong.

Stop twisting a messed up Mbaka.

A true prophet must be held by his utterances with thus says the Lord.

Wether he's right or wrong, you have don't have to insult him. Let God judge him if he deliberately chose to mislead the public but if he had heard from God, it's still possible that God have directed him to renounce buhari. Samuel anointed king Saul and when Saul misbehaved, God directed Samuel to renounce him and told him that his reign is over.
Be guided, I'm not a supporter of late buhari or APC, I am Biafran firstly, I am human and a child of God.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by drakeskull(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Which Holy Spirit is directing him grin grin grin

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Ferrous(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
So, he's no longer the Messiah? This Mbaka...
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Mokason288(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
I
Blackman7:

Hypocrite, the hunchback madzi nnamdi cownu is the monster that brought up this crisis. I advise you borrow sense.
Is Kanu from IMO ?

Kanu is from Abia state

Why is there no crisis in Abia state?
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by kalu61(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Wether he's right or wrong, you have don't have to insult him. Let God judge him if he deliberately chose to mislead the public but if he had heard from God, it's still possible that God have directed him to renounce buhari. Samuel anointed king Saul and when Saul misbehaved, God directed Samuel to renounce him and told him that his reign is over.
Be guided, I'm not a supporter of late buhari or APC, I am Biafran firstly, I am human and a child of God.
Samuel anoited Saul and Saul reign was good until he mistepped but Mbaka told use God appointed Buhari. Which part of Buhari's reign has been good until he mistepped.

Stop using the name of God in vain. There is nothing like leaving God to judge. By their seeds we shall know them says your bible. This isn't his first he has faulted using the name of God in Nigeria politics.

You don't wear white clothes to play with dogs and don't want to be stained. Mbaka should leave politics and concentrate on his ministry.

Why is he begging Hope Uzodinma to come and give thanks giving in his church grin but Mr Governor declined his phone calls grin
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by melodyogonna(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mbaka is a fool that should not be taken seriously. As if he wasn't among those that imposed the vegetable on Nigerians.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Blackman7: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mokason288:
I
Is Kanu from IMO ?

Kanu is from Abia state

Why is there no crisis in Abia state?

WHERE is the head quarter of ESN terrorists? Or is ipob failed movement only in abia. Think before you talk. Ur brainwashed flat head his clouded ur gullible brain.

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by fabsyl(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol
I noticed an advertisement on d left lower part of d tv.
'offering and tithe. Adoratiom ministry, Enugu, Nigeria.
............., Fidelity bank
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by dlordy100: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
after disgracing Jonathan for buhari here you're barking for impeachment of the so called messiah you told us about
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Maliqcious: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Racoon:
Mbaka should never attempt to deceive anyone.Thought it was a god somewhere that told him Buhari is the goodluck Nigeria needs while Uzodinma the messiah in Imo?

Guess the reality of his fakeness is staring him in the face today? So nobody including IPOB should have any regards for this political charlatan in cassock called Ejike Mbaka.All these efulefus in alaigbo must face their Waterloo.
The prophesy is real they all got their seat of Authority. but the failed us prophesy works when the right thing is done Buhari bleeped up a big time. I don't know what buhari intentions are about.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by venohullo: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
all right

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by chaloskyx: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
YOU ARE ONLY SAYING THIS COS HOPE AND BUBU NO SEND YOU AND HAVE STOPPED GIVING YOU ATTENTION AND FAVOURS LET THEM SEND YOU CREDIT ALERT LETS SEE IF YOU WONT BE SINGING THEIR PRAISES FAKE MAN OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Mokason288(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Blackman7:

WHERE is the head quarter of ESN terrorists? Or is ipob failed movement only in abia. Think before you talk. Ur brainwashed flat head his clouded ur gullible brain.
Answer any of the following questions

Who made IMO STATE capital of ESN?

Why do you think FG ,BUHARI replaced a constitutional Voted Governor and replaced him with Supreme Court Governor?

Who can attack police headquarters and prison with armed guards and nobody dies?

Who can come to shoot for 39 minutes, 500m from major military barracks and the soldiers will not respond?
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Staro: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol ...
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Womanizer(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
zoba88:
Not a false prophecy. You can't interpret prophecy. It may mean that through Buhari, Nigerians will revolt and Nigeria will change for good. Calm down bro!!It may take longer than you imagine. That is prophecy for you. Listen to all Mbaka said in this video, did he say anything like the prophecy won't come to fulfilment?

So you expect me to waste my time watching that video?
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by ceeceeco: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
"A family came to give thanksgiving because they got a visa to travel to Ghana." Chai! Dis wan hit me. What a shame.
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by divineappo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
The Op is a real Muzuzu

Mbaka is speaking now, not because he hates injustice to his people, but because he wants to save his head, he knows the people might bring the war to his doorstep, since he has been a mindless supporter of Buhari
Re: Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) by Savagery101: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
IF ONE LABEL YOU TERRORIST NOW YOU WILL BE FORMING IN THE MOUTH, INFACT YOU ARE A TERRORIST
APOSTLECHUMA:
LUCKY FATHER MBAKA, IN ISLAM THEY WILL STONE HIM TO DEATH FOR MAKING GOD A LIER WITH HIS SELF-FABRICATED PROPHECIES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment / Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.