Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine (83895 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Nmezor(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2021
KanuSE:

Chief priest of Hennessy...
grin...The pics says a diff story sha
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Kosoco(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Iru efi
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Jbleenk: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2021
If this actually is what made Cubana successful, then we need jettison foreign religions (xtianity and Islam) most especially, retrace our roots, ask for forgiveness and bask in our own custom and religion that suits our life style. Then our forefathers and ancestors will forgiv our sins. Think about this
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Skillsnigeria: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Gokoyer0(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2021
This is not healthy at all. He needs to start from his diet.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Sicilyjoe: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Nmezor:
So he is truly a chief priest,was thinking it was a nick name of some sort.

He is not any chief priest, he did that costumes at his last birthday celebration earlier this month ending last month, it make front page then
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Ashirioluwa: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2021
FishLaps:
So i was discussing with some of my friends ..... about some celebrities !!!

One was like , "Cubana Chief Priest That started as a BAR MAN" and Now a Billionaire !!!

This is one thing weah people no know about that man.

In Real Life "Cubana Chief Priest is a Chief priest that owns an Shrine and Do all Those Chief priest Stuff"

He is Just like a celebrity version of "CHY MARINE TEMPLE , ONYE EZE JESUS and Others"

Na him tell Hushpuppi "For saying this , e no go reach 2 months , them go catch you" - e no even reach 2 months hushpuppi was arrested.

Celebrity bar man my foot...........this guy is another hushpuppi
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by mekuso89(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Franzinni:
He wears leg chain haha...

... and that is coded language to advertise those that take load inside thier boot.

Dem pin mouth to pin mouth connector.

In jamaica we call dem batty boi.. dem a bend dong wrong way.

The fiditi of fidigba! One buruburu... Ichie!!!!
How that thing take be chain? , for saying that e no go reach two days your data go finish. nonsense
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Nmezor(f): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

He is not any chief priest, he did that costumes at his last birthday celebration earlier this month ending last month, it make front page then
Really? Re the pics on IG?
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by vongrin(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2021
one of the richest babalawo
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2021
grin The Gods go dey high with better drink no more Schnapps na Hennessey and Moet the Gods go dey drink
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by PrincewithGod(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2021
All actions stand the judgement of God, even done in jest or joke.
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Babalawo that's doing photoshoot lol
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by sameks08(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Okechukwu back then for st Michael's comprehensive secondary school Aba same class same street but not same class again

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by SouthEastFacts: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2021
I thought Cubana is the name of his business and Chief Priest is the effizzy name he chose for the CEO position.
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by SouthEastFacts: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2021
sameks08:
Okechukwu back then for st Michael's comprehensive secondary school Aba same class same street but not same class again
Nwa Aba, I sight you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Govocrete: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Advertisement jare.

I was born in the night was not last night.

I always look at things in two ways before I believe.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Munzy14(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2021
KingAzari:
Those his swollen feet should worry him. His kidneys and liver are performing below par.

His check engine light is on while he is running.
He won't, for someone that uses alcohol to wash mouth, I pity him in the near future....
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by GoldHorse(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Why must the African Shrines be an old dirty place na? Time for us o step up na. If dem make church and mosques like this who go wan to dey attend?

By the time all these places are funkified una go see worshipper dey "troup" in. Go and check Brazil.....
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by judgedredd22(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2021
asatemple:
Ogwugwu oge

bia nwanyi!! grin cool
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Goldp5988(f): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Opak001:
wonderful, make him tell us we naija go good na

I no sure say them they see that one
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by dederocs(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Biafra energy grin
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Munzy14(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
FishLaps:
So i was discussing with some of my friends ..... about some celebrities !!!

One was like , "Cubana Chief Priest That started as a BAR MAN" and Now a Billionaire !!!

This is one thing weah people no know about that man.

In Real Life "Cubana Chief Priest is a Chief priest that owns an Shrine and Do all Those Chief priest Stuff"

He is Just like a celebrity version of "CHY MARINE TEMPLE , ONYE EZE JESUS and Others"

Na him tell Hushpuppi "For saying this , e no go reach 2 months , them go catch you" - e no even reach 2 months hushpuppi was arrested.
After devil and buhari, I fear you bloggers...

Lying lying lies....cheesy

A costume he made for his last birthday celebrations, you decided to dump the news as usual...nairaland na LAWMA online branch...grin

Shrine kee u there...na so una don turn the country upside down with fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by dododawa1: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Trailblazer1:
Celebrity Chief priest - Cubana Chief priest

Celebrity tout - MC Oluomo

Celebrity terrorist - Pantami

Celebrity president - Buhari
celebrity kidnapper - EVANS.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by dododawa1: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
(Women ) the woman this one don sleep with,( needed JESUS.)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Joseph08(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
One of the Signs of End time.
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Finewarriboy: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ever8090:
grin I no still understand after reading like 3 times
I read am five times, i still neva understand am
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Kaiser20: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
sinola:
cubana priest ,abeg cut soap for me
hahaha youself won follow make the money
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by izubext007: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
true son of the soil.........no matter where u are , remember ur old ways which is the way of your fore father's.......... remember home........eke nkwu orie
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by mhaki(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingAzari:
Those his swollen feet should worry him. His kidneys and liver are performing below par.

His check engine light is on while he is running.

He's not in good health. Overweight with swollen feet.
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Finewarriboy: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Shoodboi:
Lol... Y'all need to stop investigating the source of other people's riches and start developing yourselves so that others can be envious of your wealth.

I don't know if Cubana Chief Priest has a side gig and I really don't care as long as he isn't doing anything illegal (including the so-called yahoo) and posting fraudulent motivational speeches on social media.

And do you really believe he's a priest/native doctor/medicine man?

You mean he speaks to his gods with fez cap, expensive spirits, high-resolution cameras and what's that slips he's wearing?

Whatever happened to Schnapps, goat, yam and the eyeball of a crippled that just died in a ghastly motor accident?

This was how someone told me yesterday that the Alaafin of Oyo was using the destiny of his young wives

I told him to develop himself so that he's wealthy and comfortable enough to attract beautiful ladies old enough to be his granddaughter

I'll extend that advise to you too

Ned, Obasanjo and Oshiomole did it. You can too
Alaye, forget that long talk... U know Agofure... D well known Billionaire Owner of Agofure motors, he get shrine for Agbarho, Delta State.
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by charles614: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Chief priest cut soap for me nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.