Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine (83809 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son / I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by FishLaps: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2021
So i was discussing with some of my friends ..... about some celebrities !!!

One was like , "Cubana Chief Priest That started as a BAR MAN" and Now a Billionaire !!!

This is one thing weah people no know about that man.

In Real Life "Cubana Chief Priest is a Chief priest that owns an Shrine and Do all Those Chief priest Stuff"

He is Just like a celebrity version of "CHY MARINE TEMPLE , ONYE EZE JESUS and Others"

Na him tell Hushpuppi "For saying this , e no go reach 2 months , them go catch you" - e no even reach 2 months hushpuppi was arrested.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Opak001(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2021
wonderful, make him tell us we naija go good na

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Ever8090: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2021
grin I no still understand after reading like 3 times

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by IbnBattuta1960: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Opak001:
wonderful, make him tell us we naija go good na
I swear down smiley

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Robnectar(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Ever8090:
grin I know still undecided after reading like 3 times

I wonder too grin

just tell us he is jealous of hushpuppy, all of em nah sakamanje jooor grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Franzinni: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2021
He wears leg chain haha...

... and that is coded language to advertise those that take load inside thier boot.

Dem pin mouth to pin mouth connector.

In jamaica we call dem batty boi.. dem a bend dong wrong way.

The fiditi of fidigba! One buruburu... Ichie!!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by donbachi(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Go meet am,make him cut soap for u na.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by jamie39: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
wonders
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Prodigee: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
This one na swagger priest!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by KingAzari: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Those his swollen feet should worry him. His kidneys and liver are performing below par.

His check engine light is on while he is running.

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by ignis: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2021
How is this news?
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Trailblazer1(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Celebrity Chief priest - Cubana Chief priest

Celebrity tout - MC Oluomo

Celebrity terrorist - Pantami

Celebrity president - Buhari

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by sinola(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2021
cubana priest ,abeg cut soap for me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by chukwuibuipob: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2021
sad Spit.Wetin make we come do with dis? Consult him sad undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by SocialJustice: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Fat phuck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Lol... Y'all need to stop investigating the source of other people's riches and start developing yourselves so that others can be envious of your wealth.

I don't know if Cubana Chief Priest has a side gig and I really don't care as long as he isn't doing anything illegal (including the so-called yahoo) and posting fraudulent motivational speeches on social media.

And do you really believe he's a priest/native doctor/medicine man?

You mean he speaks to his gods with fez cap, expensive spirits, high-resolution cameras and what's that slips he's wearing?

Whatever happened to Schnapps, goat, yam and the eyeball of a crippled that just died in a ghastly motor accident?

This was how someone told me yesterday that the Alaafin of Oyo was using the destiny of his young wives

I told him to develop himself so that he's wealthy and comfortable enough to attract beautiful ladies old enough to be his granddaughter

I'll extend that advise to you too

Ned, Obasanjo and Oshiomole did it. You can too

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by tellwisdom: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
Spits undecided
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Rickydee(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by ictjobber: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
All for the gram

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Marvieduke(f): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
So make we dey fear him about? Useless pig wey no get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by salbis(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
Being fat is a sign of good living.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by onuman: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
All these kai kai push me I push you things sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by akinreign: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
Herbalist rebranded.... "+ Mentoir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Bad business move, people will think he use their destiny for juju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Why him no build mansion for him shrine abi juju dey forbid good life?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by IgOga(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
That young man needs to shed some fat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by FREEMADNESS: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
omo, na beta spirit dis one gods dey drink o.
d next tin now pple go start to dey call am ritualist.

as long as u don't shed human blood or put ur fellow man in pains, sorrow, anguish freedom of worship is allowed.

abi pple wey dey worship Buddha na devil

Cubana you beta b a strong man before power tussle go reach your side make men of the Underwood no go cripple you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Nmezor(f): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
So he is truly a chief priest,was thinking it was a nick name of some sort.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by akanbiaa(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by Lucas10(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Upon the whole thing that is happening in this country, this one is still visiting shrine. Wetin concern me sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine by sammysmiles(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2021
What kinda nonsense is this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.