Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

"No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi (37558 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" / "We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Shuzzi(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Ok let's be honest this is getting a little bit boring undecided
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by nairalee(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2021
I just like Iheanacho's vibes

2 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by ArticleBeast: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I type this with a heavy heart. Very heavy.

Look at what we have become, look at what a so called role model is saying. It means you are indirectly endorsing Yahoo boys.

I believe there are boys on the street who can play ten times better than this nit wit. but mother luck did not smile on them.
Sense must be far from you o

11 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Dalil8: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Viicfuntop:

How is this funny

You must be fun at parties undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Pele10: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2021
Umahi is so naive, what is his business with native doctors{witchdoctor} or dose he whant to use them to fortify his boys{ebubeagu}with native bullet prove{odeshi}

1 Like

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Rahkman: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2021
This guy is a heavy contender for player of the month April again he will win it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Bestbeelieve: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2021
lazy yoots always looking for soap! wata pity!!!
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Chirowman(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Lol ndidi need to get a cut of soap
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by zombieHUNTER: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Look at what we have become, look at what a so called role model is saying. It means you are indirectly endorsing Yahoo boys.

I believe there are boys on the street who can play ten times better than this nit wit. but mother luck did not smile on them.

Mind what you are indirectly endorsing with your mouth and fingers ,. it may come back to haunt you

for the idiots below me who call this a joke. Must you joke with everything. Start joking when dangote crush people and see what happens.

That is why I like the Muslim sometimes, you cannot joke with their religion, it's an unwritten rule. you can't joke with Allah the way christains joke with God.

Think of the millions of youth this man has an influence on. think of how some of our useless slangs become popular. think brethren, think

Pathetic....

Learn to smile once in a while

It costs nothing

12 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by shawante(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Mind what you are indirectly endorsing with your mouth and fingers ,. it may come back to haunt you

for the idiots below me who call this a joke. Must you joke with everything. Start joking when dangote crush people and see what happens.

That is why I like the Muslim sometimes, you cannot joke with their religion, it's an unwritten rule. you can't joke with Allah the way christains joke with God.

Think of the millions of youth this man has an influence on. think of how some of our useless slangs become popular. think brethren, think
Bleep you

5 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by saajus: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2021
I love you, my brother, but please don't stop my team from winning the FA cup and making the top 4.
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Minesbetter(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2021
God, it's high time you turn my story around for good. I beseech you God
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by fineguy11(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Go lick dust nigger.,what have you achieved with your over seriousness ? Stay off social media since you have zero Sence of humour. sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by fantastic1: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Go and sit down one place. Cut soap for me is a popular slangs that a lot of Nigerians use. Must you bring your negativity to everything?
Sebastine1994:

5 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Tcwork: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Bros jokes are allowed. Let the young men have fun biko

6 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by tnerro1(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Be calming down before ISA Pantami fall on you

5 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Bros go join Muslim na, that if you are caught eating during fasting them go arrest you. If someone does the act of blasphemy, it's the person's problem not the fault of religion for allowing liberty to choose what's right.

If pesin see Ndidi and Kelechi cruise as motivation to do Yahoo, na because e don dey shark am b4, and them go soon catch am.

#SayNoToYahoo

15 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by ORIAYO70(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Ever8090:
D Baba soap dey work well well....na then know d sieo wey them dey talk of Shaa...them no go close mouth untill oyibo come understand the soap wey them dey talk about....

Oyinbo no go know
Even if Dem no
No evidence.

But where I go vex if Dem no win Natons cup,..
Na die Dem dey

2 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by pickatyouu: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Bro your problem big pass this joke o.
E go dey alright, just take heart.

11 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Shuzzi:
Ok let's be honest this is getting a little bit boring undecided

Yea it is. They need to get some more content, as we dey always feel their skit anytime Iheanacho shine.
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Nuelito: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
The guy is too good mehn
Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Dcoy: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Everybody is attacking you... but I think you have a point.... let's not think so shallow....
What about the little kids reading this....
Those who won't understand the humour attached...and will feel that it's the soap that is making it happen...
Even some matured people still believe say na soap..

1 Like

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by mechanics(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Hahahaha, and this was someone that our coach was snubbing then because he was not active on the field.

1 Like

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by efeski(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Must y'all be a killjoy?
Clearly the joke is on 2 category of folks here
a. The so called Yahoo boys
b. The ignorant lots like you

Enjoy life
Live free
Laugh more
Appreciate good pun and grow a sense of humour

9 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by acevic: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Life no hard like this na

5 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by rowland545(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

take ur stupid heavy heart out of here....

No b dem put u for d condition u day...nobody send u go vote buhari

5 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by IkengaRussell(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Oga,chill the fvck out abeg!!!..Geez.. angry angry..

2 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by unamamatoto: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Because million of people are doing something does not make it right.

you can't get sense past this rubbish you spewed... Illiterate trying to form woke... Ode

3 Likes

Re: "No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi by Newboss(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2021
See as the guy serious dey talk am like say na true.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juju Drama During Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Video) / Al-Nassr Fans Chant Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name During Match (Video) / Osimhen Wins Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.